The NEVER had a BFP thread. Lets stick together ladies!

Wow brittany I really hope that's another bfp for you :)

:cry: feeling hopeless. my stupid body won't cooperate and work properly on it's own. CD104 and no O, no AF. :(
My only options now will be Metformin and Clomid, and I really really don't want to use those. I know millions of women use them, but I hate taking drugs of any type. Hate the side effects, risks, problems...

The other half again brought up that he wants a baby, and asked if we could speed things up somehow. I love that he's so on board with it, and wish my body would get on board!
I just want a BFP already. :cry:

Well I'm 9 dpo. No symptoms at all and not much hope. Can I just whine for a minute?

My skin is a mess! No birth control for 6 months and I am still SO broke out! I just want to be pregnant! Make all the breakouts, crying, out of wack hormones and fights with my DH over testing/adoption/IVF/sperm washing Worth it! You never imagin it's going to be YOU that struggles to have a baby. Then you see all these teenagers having accidents, friends on their 3rd... And i guess I'm just feeling defeated! I did everything right! Got married, secured a great career... Ugh.
Ok whining over!

All I can say is it gives me some hope to see so many on here getting their BFP! Maybe it'll be my turn in the next couple of months.

I can identify. It doesn't seem fair to 'do everything right' first, and end up struggling to have a baby. The Bible says children are a blessing, and I just have to keep believing that God will grant me one someday, sooner than later.
It is hard to keep the chin up sometimes though.

Luna best of luck to you! I hope you see 2 lines!

Cant wait to see who is next on here.
I am still in shock that i am having TWINS... yikes

Wow TWINS! That must be a shock indeed! Congrats though dear.

think i just got my bfp tonight! I'm extremely early so i'm still holding my breath, but hoping it gets darker and sticks!

its really light, but i did more than one of these and the line is on both (with two different urine samples)

Oh you so deserve that BFP hon, please let it be a sticky one this time!

aww hun i'm so sorry! Maybe its best though if you get to the doctor though and see what they suggest? that ovulation drilling thing. I'm not sure what that really does maybe blucky could explain. But wonder if that would help you ovulateA?

aww hun i'm so sorry! Maybe its best though if you get to the doctor though and see what they suggest? that ovulation drilling thing. I'm not sure what that really does maybe blucky could explain. But wonder if that would help you ovulateA?

Yeah I really want to go to the doctor and at least get everything checked out, just don't have insurance for myself right now or else I would've. With moving and him losing insurance for himself through work, we have to find the extra several hundred/month to pay for it ourselves around somewhere and that won't happen until January.
Just discouraged right now :(

But thanks.

oh i know the feeling hun. Mine doesn't cover fertility either!

:hugs: minuet
I'm so sorry it's so hard right now. I was going to suggest going to the doctor to get some testing done, it's just crazy that you would have to pay for basic care :(

Hang in there, January will be here in no time and then you will hopefully get some answers, meds might not even be the solution for you so no need to worry about it right now

Everyone has been kinda quiet lately. Minuet, I was just wondering, has your OB ever checked to see if there might be any issues? do you have PCOS? For some women with PCOS, metformin is enough to help shorten cycles and help ovulation. I understand about not wanting to take meds... I didnt want to either for a long time, but I just got to a point where I had to accept that I needed assistance.

Brittany how are you? Your ticker keeps changing so its hard to tell... everything okay?

How are the rest of you?

Nurse im sorry af got you :hugs:

I'm 5 dpo so nothing exciting here (except really sore bbs :haha: )

i'm doing ok! i am confused on this cycle because i think i'm really only 6dpo so i think those other tests were just picking up something other than hcg or just indent lines. I had some pinching/cramping pains that lasted for a few hours tonight on my lower left side of my abdomen which should be the same side i ovulated on i believe. So i'm hoping that was implantation!

sore bbs....hehehe.... mine are going absolutely crazy... in a bad way so far... they just HURT... esp with it being chilly out!

Best of luck to you luna and Brittany

Everyone has been kinda quiet lately. Minuet, I was just wondering, has your OB ever checked to see if there might be any issues? do you have PCOS? For some women with PCOS, metformin is enough to help shorten cycles and help ovulation. I understand about not wanting to take meds... I didnt want to either for a long time, but I just got to a point where I had to accept that I needed assistance.

Unfortunately I haven't been able to get things checked out properly by a doctor yet since I don't have insurance. We're hoping to correct that situation soon here.
Based on my history, symptoms and everything else, I do believe I have insulin resistance and/or PCOS.
But I do want it confirmed with tests.

That's great the meds worked for you so fast :) and with two growing results!

now now... the meds did not work fast... as a matter of fact, they didnt work at all until I had surgery on my ovaries... I did several rounds of clomid with absolutely zero progress... so the meds didnt work alone for my, but my case of PCOS was VERY severe. I NEVER had AF without medicine. EVER. So everyone is different. I hope that you can find out soon what is going on... I believe once you do (and with a good doc) that you will be able to get on a good plan and get your bfp :) Keep your chin up :hugs:

Thanks for the hugs! Not much going on here... Just cd5. Fx this is my month!!! I turn 27 on December 12.... I would find out around the 7th... It would be an amazing birthday present! How's everyone else doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->