The NEVER had a BFP thread. Lets stick together ladies!

I would love to join this thread! I have never received a bfp, sometimes that is all i wish for I am on metformin XR but my period is now 7 days and still going, I am so confused as I want to start :sex: as soon as possible. My sister just got her :bfp: after a month of trying. Its so hard to be around when people are congratulating her. Has anyone experienced extended periods on metformin XR?

Hi :)

I'm a newbie to this site. We are currently in our first proper month of TTC our first baby and I wondered if anyone fancied a bit of symptom analysing?! I'm getting a bit obsessed! We have TTC before (last 2 months) but really it's taken me a couple of months to get used to reading the signals my body has been giving so I know when i'm ovulating etc. Not using any OPK's or anything. I have a 30 day cycle which went a bit crazy a few months ago, randomly (between 29 - 35 days) but calmed down and the last 2 cycles have been 30. I think I ovulated on day 14 of my cycle. I'm now on CD22, 8DPO...any of your thoughts would be greatly appreciated!!

CD9 – DB
CD11 – DB
CD12 – DB
CD14 – OV - DB, CM, Twinges in left ovary area for a few hours
1DPO - DB, EWCM
2DPO – watery CM (sorry for TMI)
3DPO – DB, watery CM, lower back pains, tingling in nipples
4DPO – DB, watery CM, all day cramps and bloating (similar to AF symptoms), a few twinges lower back (both sides), tingling in nipples
5DPO – watery CM, tingling in nipples, a few twinges in lower back
6DPO – tingling in nipples, 2 small red spots of blood on toilet paper when wiped, peeing a bit more often today
7DPO – CM turning sticky, slight nausea in am (coming in wee waves), tingling nipples, LOTS of gas (again sorry for TMI!!)
8DPO – really hard to get out of bed, slight nausea am in work, tingling nipples, feeling a bit weepy

I have a feeling I may be symptom spotting but i'm not sure! Never had blood spotting in between periods before and the cramps and bloating at 4DPO are brand new too.

Fingers crossed BFP's are on the way for us all soon xxx

The timing of the spotting is good! I'd call that possible implantation bleeding! Fx for u!

It did get quiet. I guess everyone has been busy with the holidays. I've been super busy with moving and unpacking, the holidays, and family etc.
As for TTC, yesterday was my last day using the natural prog. cream. It's supposed to induce AF, so we'll see if she shows up in the next few days or not.
How're you doing Jaime?

I would like to join this thread. We have been trying since June 2011 and I haven't got a bfp at all during this journey :( I really hope my time is coming...ill be starting femera once I start my period this cycle...I haven't been ovulating at all on my own or on clomid...so hopefully femera works.

Just wanted to stop by and say hello to yall! Hope youre hanging in there and enjoying this holiday season!

hi sugarpi! I remember you from the other thread :) How are the meds working for you?

hi sugarpi! I remember you from the other thread :) How are the meds working for you?

I haven't started femera yet...still waiting on af :( thanks for asking though :) hopefully it'll help me get my bfp!!! Hows everything with you?

It did get quiet. I guess everyone has been busy with the holidays. I've been super busy with moving and unpacking, the holidays, and family etc.
As for TTC, yesterday was my last day using the natural prog. cream. It's supposed to induce AF, so we'll see if she shows up in the next few days or not.
How're you doing Jaime?

Hi! I'm doing ok... I'm 7DPO. I gave up temping. It just made me to obsessed, and hopeful! It did help me know that I O around day 16/17 every cycle though! So I'm just using OPK to confirm my O. I go to the infertility doc next Tuesday... So im terrified/excited. Hoping there's no additional problems besides my DH's swimmers. If we don't conceive this cycle or the next the urologist wants to retest him and start meds. So frustrating that he's making us wait!

I haven't started femera yet...still waiting on af :( thanks for asking though :) hopefully it'll help me get my bfp!!! Hows everything with you?
WE're just in the process of testing, so far my blood was fine, hubby is going today to get a requisition for his SA and then I can hopefully have my hsg in December or January.

Of course it would be nice to just get my bfp instead! I think this month is a bust though :(

I hope the testing goes well for you both!! Glad your bloods were good :) I always hate doing more testing :/ its like ugh! Hsg wasn't bad when I had mine done...so don't stress to much about it..your not out til af shows...it'll happen when you least expect it :) at least that's what im told :/

good luck for the testing!

I took soy this cycle days 3-7 at 120, 140, 200, 200, 200 so hopefully that will do the trick! I'm on cd14 and still no positive opk which means i'm not going to ovulate early :(

well good luck to everyone!

AF got me... On to cycle 8. At least I go to the dr tomorrow.

Hello, recently I suspected that I was pregnant but then my cycle came. Prior to my cycle I had all the signs of pregnancy (sore breasts and nipples, gas, frequent urination, dizziness, forgetfulness, and change in appetite) but on the 29th of NOV i began to spot and I thought it was implantation bleeding because it went away and it was only when I wiped. The next day ,the 30th, I began my actual period and it was bright red with no clots. now that the days have passed my blood is now brownish and has some clots and now nausea has hit me like a ton of bricks I NEVER feel this way on my cycle I know I'm getting older and my body is changing but I'm only 22 and this is a drastic change. PLEASE HELP!! O and my period began three days earlier than scheduled is there a possibility that I can be pregnant?

Oh and sorry for the TMI just wanted to provide more info so i can get better feedback :) thanks ladies

Thanks NurseJaime I think Im gonna take one my cycle just stopped out of the blue and im still having symptoms

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->