The NEVER had a BFP thread. Lets stick together ladies!

So I went to the dr today! Blood tests in two weeks, and clomid and femera starting next cycle! Has anyone ever taken these together??? I'm so excited to be doing something about all this! And she said if we don't get results soon we'll inseminate!!!

I'm glad they are finally doing something for you Jaime!It must be exciting to get some answers and options.

It's been a really long time since anyone has posted on here. And it's been a really long time since I've even been on the threads at all. I just wanted to post that I finally got my VERY FIRST BFP!!!! I tested yesterday morning (Christmas Eve). However...I am EXTREMELY cautious!! I took another test this morning and it was slightly lighter. :( I'm really hoping and praying that it doesn't mean it's a chemical. I am not due for my period until Thursday. FX I have myself a sticky bean!

Oh the usual waiting to o, tww, dissapointment, repeat :(

How about you?

@Sugar: Is this your husbands first SA? If so, don't lose hope if they don't come back the way you want them to. My hubby had 2% morphology on his first SA and 1% morphology on his second SA. His motility also went WAY down on his 2nd. We were told that without him getting his varicocele fixed, we would most likely only qualify for ivf. Two weeks after we were told that...I found out I was pregnant. NATURALLY! :) So don't lose hope...regardless of what the doctors tell you.

Oi :( I hope hubbys SA will be okay cuz we just got me to ovulate and everything :/ ill try not getting to discouraged if something happens. Thanks pink :) some ppl on this site like to take my excitement and happiness and bring me down. Thanks for trying to cheer me up :) congrats on the pregnancy!! Shows those doctors were wrong! :)

No problem! I'm sure your hubby's SA will be fine! If they finally got you to ovulate...hopefully that is the only reason you haven't fallen pregnant yet. Just keep your head up...and like I said...don't allow the numbers or anything else scare you. I was getting to the point where I thought it was never going to happen. I was starting to believe that we were going to live childless free. :( I know we were only trying a little over a year...but after what we were told, and the fact that it just wasn't happening...really had me worried.

I am glad I was able to cheer you up a little! I would never try to bring you down! :winkwink: This site is here to support one another...not for trying to bring you down or to make you upset. Fingers are crossed his SA comes back fine! :)

Oh the usual waiting to o, tww, dissapointment, repeat :(

How about you?

Aww :hugs: I'm sorry you keep getting disappointed.

I'm feeling really antsy. Hoping getting to the doctor in January will start the ball rolling on getting things corrected so I'll actually ovulate.
I really want a :baby: this next year, not just a BFP, but to give birth to one. So that leaves only 3 months to conceive.
Not too promising. :nope:

Are you going to see a Dr soon?

:hugs: sugarpi, I'm sure the SA will be fine :)

so this whole time I may not have even been ovulating and not knowing..lol lord I hope that's not the case. Don't you think that since it has been over a year since I've had any BC, I should be back on track again? Even though I had Depo and Implanon beforehand?

I see your status says you're preg now. I also took depo and implanon. How long did it take you to get bfp? I'm looking at 1.4 years so far.

Are you going to see a Dr soon?

:hugs: sugarpi, I'm sure the SA will be fine :)

Yes, planning on it. Just waiting to get insurance documents in the mail. Not that it matters, I'll still be paying everything out of pocket.

I'm sure the Dr will get everything figured out for you :hugs:

Thanks! Did I mention that I am really hopeful about this doctor because I actually found her recommended on another forum for PCOSers, and she has 10 TEN! kids ( most adopted). So she obviously understands the desire for kids.
Now the question is if she's taking new patients.

Hey everyone! I so miss this forum! I'm still TTC on cycle 10! Taken my first round of clomid this month + estrace. Congrats Pink!!! So happy for you! I go for my first day 21 blood test on Thursday. My husbands SA has been improving over the last couple months, and all my blood work came back normal. Praying hard for a BFP!!!

Hope you get your positive jaime! I'm going crazy this weeks waiting for af or hopefully a bfp Friday!!! :( we did an IUI over a week ago...our first one....hubby had 122million sperm and 68% motility after they washed it...so hopefully one of them made it to my one egg!! :/ hope you get good news Thursday!!!

I'm on cycle 15, had my hsg last Wednesday and waiting for the results, I suspect a blocked tube :/

good luck to you ladies!
nursejamie and sugarpi the odds for you both are sounding great!
luna hopefully everything is fine, BUT if it is a blocked tube at least you will have somewhat of a reason that it hasn't happened and hopefully they can get it fixed and get you a bfp soon!

afm.. we are on the ntnp train this month because i was getting way stressed out.. AF is due in about a week so we shall go from there on if we want to just ntnp or start trying again..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->