The NEVER had a BFP thread. Lets stick together ladies!

That's neat, I just did it and it gave me 96.22 instead of 96.85.

I guess I'll have to wait until 6a tomorrow and take the temp then.

Yeah, you might just not record your temp today... or record it but discard it..

Okay, cool, thanks a lot.

As I said, no idea what I was doing, I guess next time I'll force myself to get up, hour of sleep or not.

PinkPeony - Thanks for recommending Fertility Friend. I only just started using it, but I'm not sure whether it's going to be able to help me - my temps are all over the place.

I'm not using OPK's in addition to my CBM. I'm going to wait and see what the fertility doctor says. If my Day 21 test confirms that I ovulated, then I'll know that the readings I got with the CBM are right. Otherwise... well, we've just wasted a lot of money buying that whole system!

When does your hubby go for the next test? I've got my hubby on a fertility blend with the worst possible name - Spermmax! But I don't know if it's made any difference. We'll have to wait until the next test to find out. Cross fingers that his count comes up... right now I'd be really happy for him to make it to 20 million - at least that's within normal range! Do you know why the doctors want your hubby to see a urologist?

PinkPeony - Thanks for recommending Fertility Friend. I only just started using it, but I'm not sure whether it's going to be able to help me - my temps are all over the place.

I'm not using OPK's in addition to my CBM. I'm going to wait and see what the fertility doctor says. If my Day 21 test confirms that I ovulated, then I'll know that the readings I got with the CBM are right. Otherwise... well, we've just wasted a lot of money buying that whole system!

When does your hubby go for the next test? I've got my hubby on a fertility blend with the worst possible name - Spermmax! But I don't know if it's made any difference. We'll have to wait until the next test to find out. Cross fingers that his count comes up... right now I'd be really happy for him to make it to 20 million - at least that's within normal range! Do you know why the doctors want your hubby to see a urologist?

You're welcome! :) Are you taking your bbt at the same time every morning? If not, that would have something to do with why they are all over the place. It's good that you are getting the Day 21 test done. You'll have to let us know what they say.

Well they wanted him to get it done about a month after his last one. Which was done on Aug 7th. So that would mean he'd have to do it again in the first week of September. However, we kind of wanted to try a couple more times before he does it again, and we also want to give his vitamins a chance to kick in. So we are planning on doing it again like the second week of October. They only want to refer him to a Urologist if his second test comes back with no improvement to his Morphology of 2%. If he has to go to a Urologist, they will check his hormone levels among other things to see if there is an underlining cause. So we will see! FX that we will be pregnant before that! :) If not...I'm hoping the Fertility Blend works! When is your hubby going for his next test? How long has he been taking the Spermmax?

Would you ladies consider either of these as a positive OPK? They are both from today.

IMG_5854[1].jpg

the top test looks pretty close, but usually with those the test line will be darker than the control line for it to be positive

The top one is def getting close, but it still isnt quite as dark at the control line... youre getting close and those are both darker than anything I have ever gotten!! GL!

Would you ladies consider either of these as a positive OPK? They are both from today.

View attachment 462271

The top one is definitely getting there. Both are way darker then I have ever gotten. I am still waiting to get a nice positive on mine. I am using those kind and digitals.

Thanks ladies! The thing is...I did the top one around 1:15 today, and the bottom one was around 6:30 in the evening. Is it normal for them to get slightly lighter again before they get darker? I know I'm about to ovulate or have already ovulated. I'm getting all my typical symptoms. :)

Thanks ladies! The thing is...I did the top one around 1:15 today, and the bottom one was around 6:30 in the evening. Is it normal for them to get slightly lighter again before they get darker? I know I'm about to ovulate or have already ovulated. I'm getting all my typical symptoms. :)
Do you temp too? Opks don't work for everyone, I've never had a full positive even though I o every cycle. Personally I find them way too stressful but then again I have super regular cycles.

I'm pretty sure today is my o day :) just need to see if my temp goes up in the morning...hubby isn't feeling well today but hopefully our 4 day bd-a-thon before o does the trick

Luna did your temp ever rise?

Pink hopefully this cycle leads to your bfp :)

Yeah, I temp. So I should know tomorrow morning based on my temp. If I didn't ovulate today...it'll definitely be tomorrow. My last cycle was the first time I used OPK's. I think I had gotten like 1 positive out of 2 that I took one day. And it ended up being the day I ovulated. So we will see. My cycle is almost a week off this time around. I usually ovulate around CD20. I am currently on CD25 right now.

Thanks Blucky! I'm hoping it does too! This whole ttc thing is really getting old! haha I try so hard not to think about it, but it's pretty much impossible!

Hello to all...I am Jodey. I am 5 months post TR. We had a BFP on month 3 and it was a chemical pregnancy. I had one Positive and 2 Negative HPT and <5 blood test. I was really disappointed. We had a BFP on Sunday on 4 tests all from different brands. (I was nervous of the same result) I went to the infertility Dr. to get the blood work done today and will know the results tomorrow. This is not going to be an easy road for me...I have a cervical circlauge scheduled for 12 weeks. I am scared but I know I can do it.

I am a proud mother of two, one daughter 13 and a son 11. I have remarried and he has never expearienced being a father from birth. We are trying this together.:flower:

Hello to all...I am Jodey. I am 5 months post TR. We had a BFP on month 3 and it was a chemical pregnancy. I had one Positive and 2 Negative HPT and <5 blood test. I was really disappointed. We had a BFP on Sunday on 4 tests all from different brands. (I was nervous of the same result) I went to the infertility Dr. to get the blood work done today and will know the results tomorrow. This is not going to be an easy road for me...I have a cervical circlauge scheduled for 12 weeks. I am scared but I know I can do it.

I am a proud mother of two, one daughter 13 and a son 11. I have remarried and he has never expearienced being a father from birth. We are trying this together.:flower:

GL to you Jodey!!

Good luck!

I think I'm actually a bit happy today. I discarded my reading from yesterday, so since Saturday, my temp dropped about a whole degree so according to my chart I may be "O" because I've been having eggwhite CM. I'm pretty stoked because this is CD 34.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->