The New Positively Positive Thread of Positivity *13* BFPs!!!

opera_lady24

TTC #1 & TTA
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

So my old thread "The Positively Positive Thread of Positivity" has gotten so buried that every time I post something new, it doesn't get bumped up. So, I decided to start a new thread. All the ladies who were apart of the last one are more than welcome to join again and anyone who doesn't know about the last one is welcome to join too!

This is a support thread for everyone who is TTC #1. We're all here to encourage and cheer each other on!

:dust:

Yay Stinas!!!! You and I are like old troopers in this game! We gotta stick together! :hugs:

:oneofeach:And the list begins:

opera_lady24
stinas :bfp: !!!!!!!!! :oneofeach: :pink: :blue: !!!
Toni8
Lionchild
jennyb86uk
Kat S
NDTaber9211
Bumblebee2408 :bfp: !!!!!!!!
Tink80 :bfp: !!!!!!! :pink:
JenzyKY :bfp: !!!!!!!! :blue:
borr.dg.baby :bfp: !!!!!!! :pink:
baby1wanted :bfp: !!!!!!!!
zelly1
acs512
babysaa :bfp: !!!!!! :blue:
Frustrated42 :bfp: !!!!!!
Puppymom :bfp: !!!!!!
JLMC :bfp: !!!!!!
CCMichelle
GingerPanda :bfp: !!!!!!
blsacevedo
Joy4eva
JJDreams
ttctomtom
Praying4bump
Kiki13 :bfp: !!!!!!
wantanerd
wantabby
gizette :bfp: !!!!!!

I want to join :) we're only two months in, I'm just hoping we get pregnant fast! You know, just like everyone else here :)

I'd love to join!! I try to stay positive every month, and most of the time it works. Dh and I are on month 8 ttc.

Good luck ladies!! I'm here for you!! It's nice to know we are all trying for #1. There's something really special about that.

Welcome new ladies!
I hope you do get pregnant fast!

Opera - Nice to have a clean fresh thread! Hope the other oldies join us too!
BTW - I had my frozen transfer this past wed! Hopefully this is it for me!

Hello! Can I join in! Could use some positivity at the minute!

I'm 5 dpiui and in my TWW. COME ON, BABY!!! Testing Nov 6th (if I can wait that long).

I'd love to join this thread! How do you all stay positive when everything is weighing you down? I had a bad night last night and just couldn't stay positive. I am 1/2 way through my TTW and I just can't shake this "I'm out this month" feeling.

I'd love to join this thread! How do you all stay positive when everything is weighing you down? I had a bad night last night and just couldn't stay positive. I am 1/2 way through my TTW and I just can't shake this "I'm out this month" feeling.

Don't think of it as being out this month, think of it as you've done all you can!

Welcome new ladies! You've joined a great thread!

@NDTaber....we just help each other remember the important things in life, like knowing that when it happens for us, it won't be a moment too soon or too late. Keep your chin up. This is our God-given right (or if you don't believe in God, scientifically, women's bodies just function this way!)

@Stinas....Oh my goodness!!!! I have high hopes for you! Maybe we'll both get preggers this cycle and we can be bump buddies!!!!! GL!!! and :dust:

I didn't keep track of my cycle this month, but if I O'd the same time that I usually do, I should be 8 DPO like you. Let's wait this one out together.

I'm trying not to feel either way about our chances this month. I'm trying to stay neutral and be surprised with either outcome. Of course a BFP would be the better outcome, but either way I have no feelings about be lucky or unlucky this month. I hope you can shake the TWW blues. :hugs:

Thanks Ladies :hugs:! I am feeling better today and got my positivity back. Some moments I just feel blue.

@Lionchild I'd love to be TWW buddies with you :flower:

So I had a wonderful dream last night that I was pregnant! Lol now I just wish it was real. I havn't ovulated yet, but it should be any day now :) so excited!

Hi Wow I love the name of the group!!

I'm hoping to stay positive me and my fiance have been trying for #1 for just over a year now with 3 losses but we're just about to undergo testing and get some help from hospitals so all is looking up now! So hi ladies think positive thoughts for me

and babydust to all trying :dust:
xxxxx

Welcome ladies!!!!!!

Opera - OMG that would be AMAZING!!!! I hope this cycle works out for both of us! If it does not for me, I have to start at square one....might even have DH take clomid for a few months, then do another TESE. I really hope it does not come down to that right now.

I'm in the middle of my first cycle after a miscarriage. I have no idea what to expect or how long it will last for, or whether I'll ovulate at all. Ordered a Clear Blue Fertility Monitor today. Will have to wait and see how it goes....

Jenny - Good luck and sorry for your loss. I hear the CBFM are great!

Hi Jenny

I know when I've miscarried my babies the first month was usually more heavy but for the same amount of days but its different for each person. I am sorry for your loss but good luck with the CBFM I hope it works out for you
xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->