The New Positively Positive Thread of Positivity *13* BFPs!!!

Hi, ladies! Can I join too? Sometimes it's hard to be positive but I love the thought of us all supporting each other in this journey so we can keep our heads up and hope alive:flower:

I am 6dpo today and praying like mad this time I will finally get a BFP.
Baby dust to you all you ladies...!!! :dust::dust::dust:

Hi, ladies! Can I join too? Sometimes it's hard to be positive but I love the thought of us all supporting each other in this journey so we can keep our heads up and hope alive:flower:

Welcome Tink! DH and I have been TTC since June also. I hope this month is your :bfp: month!

:dust: to you!

Welcome Tink! DH and I have been TTC since June also. I hope this month is your :bfp: month!

:dust: to you!

Thanks and to you as well! :dust: Maybe we will get to be bump buddies!:thumbup:

Welcome, welcome new ladies! I love seeing all these fresh faces (names)! Stinas and I so far are the only ones from the original thread but I'd love to share some encouraging thoughts with you about that last thread...

Every one of us stuck together, even after some ladies who had struggled for ages got pregnant, they stuck around the thread and encouraged those still trying to stay positive. So, at least in Stinas' and my case, we keep each other's hopes up. I truly hope that this new thread will be the same, especially when there are so many reasons and ways to get discouraged on this forum. All one has to do is look at the 1st tri forum to see how many women have lost their babies (SO sorry to those of you on this thread who have suffered a loss...I can't even begin to imagine how horrible that is).

But here we move on, keep our heads up, and are WOMEN (hear us ROAR!) who know they are capable, beautiful, and loved.

So keep up the positivity...b/c I truly believe those who THINK positive, TEST positive!

That sounds lovely. I'd love to be a part of that.

I have so much inner conflict sometimes about getting my hopes up too high but then I had a talk with DH last cycle and I said "you know what? i've been pessimistic and it hasn't worked so if i get my hopes up and it hurts a little more then oh well. it'll be worth it if i open my heart completely, right?" and he was so sweet and said "go ahead and be hopeful hunny and i'll be here to pick up the pieces if you feel sad afterwards". My husband is just so great and would be a wonderful dad.

With that said, I had some spotting today (6dpo) which is VERY unusual for me so I am really being hopeful that it is IB b/c i'm not due AF till next weekend. As the day went on, I've gotten very nauseous now that it's nearing bedtime. I know it's so early but who knows, right? Fingers crossed!!

I hope we all get our BFPs very soon:flower:

Hi Everyone! Can I join in? I'm on my second cycle TTC.

Hi tink80,
fingers crossed this month is your month :) the slight bleed sounds positive so keep thinking positively & maybe you will see your positive :bfp: xxxx

oooo Tink....that sounds very promising!

Welcome JenzyKY!

I've had a normal day today. My BBT shot way up today but I also got up later (accidentally) so I don't know if it's accurate. Goodness I hope so!

Fingers crossed!!!

I wish I had a normal day shift schedule so my temperatures would be correct. Unfortunately with nights I wake up at all different times so my chart looks crazy.

:happydance:
Hello I would like to join too, this is our second cycle! I could use positive thoughts!
:blush:

Welcome borr.dg.baby! I'll add you to the list.

So, my temp went down again today (took it at the normal time) but then I stayed in bed after that b/c I slept terribly last night (I had this horrific mix of dreams, including one in which all the dust bunnies in my house turned into gianormous bugs that crawled up all my walls) and anyway, took my temp again and it was way high. That was after three more hours of sleep so I really don't know which one to keep on my chart. I've also had a pretty nasty backache today, like someone had a hook in my bellybutton and attached it to a string that was pulling out my back. Weird I know.

How is everyone else doing?

I am pretty sure you keep the one you take at the normal time. Maybe the FAQ on FertilityFriend has something on that.

Opera the vivid dreams sound promising! Maybe you should consider the temp that is closer to the usual time of day you temp!

opera_lady24: I agree with borr.dg.baby the vivid dreams sounds positive and when I was early pregnant with all mine I had the 'hook in the belly button sensation!'

I hope this is the month for your :bfp:

Fingers crossed
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Really Bumblebee?! I hope that's what it is for me!!! Today I've been weepy. Like cheesy stuff (I was listening to Christmas music today) made me tear up. Don't get it!

Hi ladies can I join? Could use some positivity.... am on cd47 with no sign of AF and a BFN this morning :-(
My cycles are irregular but the longest they've been is 42 days
Am feeling fed up and need someone to pull me out of it!

Welcome Baby1wanted!

I know how you feel about the long cycles...and I'm just now discovering that I can't trust my BBTs! I'm a big advocate of listening to your body but I would definitely suggest seeing a doctor if you're going later than usual. Who knows, this could be it and you're just one of those lucky women who can't take HPTs or something else might go on.

This is a positive thread, however, and I don't want to get you all worried. Lots of women are in your shoes, myself included. Just keep your head up and we'll be here for you when life gets you down!

Can I have some advice please ladies, I used an OPK this morning, and there was no second line at all, I'm really worried that I'm not going to ovulate this cycle. :(

I've heard that no second line at all on OPK is a faulty test! GL! :test: again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->