The New Positively Positive Thread of Positivity *13* BFPs!!!

Ladies!! I got my BFP today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's faint but there:cloud9:

Attachments

• DSC01241 (640x480).jpg
    DSC01241 (640x480).jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC01243 (640x480).jpg
    DSC01243 (640x480).jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 14
That's not even a squinter!!!! Congrats!!!

Hi ladies. Can I join you? Not sure when O'd but currently CD26 so should be due on within the next week. I had an awful few months of feeling very sorry for myself that it wasn't happening and crying all the time. I have been so positive this month so hoping that will show with a BFP

GL to everyone else xx

Thanks opera_lady - I have an appointment booked with my GP in a week for something else so if still no AF and BFN I'll definitely be telling him! Do you have quite irregular cycles too? I have endo and was on the pill for 15 years so think mine are a mixture of the endo and coming off the pill.... see my gynaecologist in a few weeks so going to see what he suggests....
:flower:

Welcome new ladies!!!!!

Tink CONGRATS!!!!!

No news here....still no power so been keeping busy trying to stay warm lol

I love the new title of the thread! Hopefully there will be more BFPs soon!!

CBFM still said high this morning, but it is looking closer to peak!!! :happydance:

Congratulations tink!!! That's wonderful news!! I finished o-ing now on tww we thought we'd give it one last shot before tests at the hospital. I feel more bloated whenever I eat and my breasts feel heavier but maybe I'm thinking into it too much good luck & babydust to all :dust: xxx

Congrats again Tink x

Hi Ladies. Tested this morning and BFN. Still remaining positive as I wasn't sure if I ovulated CD14 or CD 21 as had ewcm both those days. I am CD28 today so AF could come next weekend. If no AF will test then x

Good luck Zelly!
I'm out - AF got me this morning
Onwards and upwards to the next ridiculously long cycle!! :haha:

I am on TWW ladies and its driving me insane I find this is the worst part part of me wants to test anyway early but after miscarrying so many times makes me not want to test until late on so I don't find myself attached but again its just hard not to love seeing that BFP sign xxxx

Stinas...you live on the east coast? I have family in NY (Long Island) and friends in the city. I hope you all are okay. I've heard that some truly messy stuff like looting is going on and state troopers having to defend gas stations. Is that true? The media really isn't covering the bad stuff. Kind of annoying actually. Anyway, I've been praying for you guys out there!

Hang in there Baby1wanted! Remember AF is a sign that your body is doing exactly what it's supposed to!

Bumblebee don't test early!!!! I did that and swore I saw lines on both but I'm positive I was imagining it (and I think the first one was an evap).

GL zelly! :dust:

I'm 9 DPO today. I've had some pretty interesting signs but they can also be signs of progesterone too. TMI warning today after dtd (for fun lol) I wiped up blood. Not sure what that was about. I hope it was implantation blood that just didn't want to come out on its own! I went to my doctor yesterday to get my progesterone levels tested but I might have missed the window so unless I had a spike not sure if it will come back with good results. Last night I dreamt I was going into labor! Kind of weird and exciting all the same. I hope it means something lol!

Fingers crossed opera_lady24 that it is your month sending loads of :dust: your way and don't worry I won't test early its just very tempting
xxxxx

Good luck everyone in the TWW!!! Opera_Lady, FX for implantation bleeding and I hope you had an epidural in that dream haha!

I'm still waiting to O. Hopefully it is soon and my last two stressful nights at work haven't messed it up! The NICU babies are tiny but they can make you work awfully hard!

Hello Ladies!! I took a test this morning because I was feeling funky yesterday and my AF was very light last month.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/1366721-bfp-line-eye-help-please.html

Please look at my pics and tell me if I have line eye???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->