The New Positively Positive Thread of Positivity *13* BFPs!!!

Opera so sorry! :(

I agree with Lionchild, maybe it was a chemical?

Big hugs :hugs:

Well having let FF do its job without me interfering, it looks like I might have miscalculated and I'm 11dpo. We dtd 2 days prior to O so there's a chance just small.

Regardless, I shouldn't have had positives so I'm never buying frer's or epts again.

Looking at my chart, do you think it's possible I implanted at 8dpo? If so, would it be unlikely that a blood test be negative 2 days later?

One thing's for sure: if my temps are still high in a week I'm not testing until I'm 18dpo. I can't put myself through that h**l again.

opera, 1-2 days before is suggested by many, you still have a good chance. If it was a quantitative blood test, they likely would have been able to tell, but not necessarily if it was qualitative. Do you know which kind they did?

Opera- I think if you did implant, your temps suggest it was at 8DPO. While it seems likely the tests would have shown at least very low levels of hCG (like around 10 or something), I don't think they definitely would have. Did the doctors tell you the exact level that was detected by any chance?

Your temps were rising after the dip, but then they seemed to have dropped today. Do you have symptoms af is coming? In any case, you're absolutely right that the FRER shouldn't have detected anything. I'm so sorry, Opera.

Hmm, now I'm thinking about it though Opera. Not everyone has an implantation dip. I think even with people who are charting and end up pregnant, it's only like 23% of people. What if you really did have a chemical? Your body could have started producing just enough hCG for the hormone to barely detect on 8 DPO (when you got the light line on the E.P.T). Then if the hormone started to drop due to an early mc, that would explain why you got the two negatives the next day. Since FRER is extra sensitive, it's possible it was detecting lower levels of hCG than the other two tests you used. Then, by the time you went to the doc the next day, it's possible that your levels had dropped below the range for pregnancy. If this theory has any possibility of being true, you would have to start af in the next day.

I'm sorry for sharing my crazy theory. I was just stalking your chart and trying to figure out why two tests of yours looked 100% positive to several of us. I know a chemical likely wouldn't make you feel any better, but at least you could still keep some faith in the HPTs.

Again, I'm so sorry for the let-down.

I appreciate your theories and I was a bit tempted to believe that I had a chemical until my temp went up today. I have no sign AF is approaching but I'm still early. I'll know more in a few days. I would also think that if I had a chemical that I'd be be bleeding by now.

Something is def going on I just don't know what yet. I did have a dream last night that I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl and I got to hold her and love her. Who knows, maybe my faith was being tested. I do have a strange peace about the whole thing now.

I guess time will tell, Opera. I'm glad you're feeling a little better about things today.

Glad you're feeling better, Opera! My thoughts are positive for you! I really like your theory, Lionchild! way to be positive :)

18 DPO in the morning, according to FF. All tests Neg, temps still climbing (we'll see in the am) I usually get AF around 14-15 DPO. If FF is right, that is......
Nips still sore, shooting/hot pains in R breast. (weird)
Slightly crampy (esp in lower back) this evening.
STRONG smelling, sometimes cloudy urine
Headache in the evening
PMS irritability has set in (poor DF)
HOT

All of these are signs, except smelly urine, I've had with impending AF. Not even a hint of a line on tests, but I'm waiting to see what tomorrow brings, and then the coming week..... if AF a no-show maybe try to hold out one more week then go to Planned Parenthood for a test?? dunno. Trying to NOT count my chickens before they hatch.... Waiting Game continues.

Statistically one of us is bound to get a BFP soon - Think positive! Break Eggs ladies!
<3

Your chart is looking good Brie...the new high is a good sign. Only progesterone can cause that. If you test, stay away from FRERs; I think they changed the quality of the test strips. Answer brand seems to be reliable as does clear blue plus. When I used mine it was stark white and it seemed to give a very clear result. FX'd for you!!!! :dust:

Anyway, I had a similar shooting pain in my left breast yesterday, and it's bugging me again today a bit. I mean, it HURT! It felt like someone stuck a huge needle into the edge of my armpit, shot some horrid poisonous/painful fluids into my bb that went straight through to my nipple. Ouch! I was at church no less and hugging my chest yesterday so I hope no one looked at me funny lol! I go to a Vineyard church though so everyone is pretty easy-going and accepting lol.

I hope everyone else is doing well. My temps are still rising so I still have some hope for this very weird cycle!

:dust: to everyone!

On second thought Brie....I'm not so sure about your chart...a lot of your pre-o temps are above the coverline. If I were to guess, it looks like you more likely O'd on Wednesday the 6th or Tuesday the 12th...notice the spike the next day? Just a thought.

Brie, I was thinking similar to Opera - I think you o'd later than FF has you pinned at.

I agree with Opera and puppymom. I think the 6th looks more probable for O according to your temps. Also, I got weird smelling urine the month I got bfp. Good luck!!

Opera, I hope you get a wonderful surprise at the end of this wacky cycle!!

I think you guys are right - I'm not trusting FF that much, and my sore nips started after the 6th, so that makes sense. I hope either FF is right, or you guys are, because after the 6th there wasn't a whole lot of BDing goin' on!!
Thanks ladies!

Opera - That is promising! I'm glad the temps are staying up! Wait a week and test again??? What's your plan??

Sorry about the lack of posting. I got tied up working on one art piece this weekend that sucked my life away. But it's done! I'm tired of looking at Photoshop now. :wacko:

Welcome back GP....it's nice to have you! I totally understand about artwork sucking your life away. In my case it's usually arranging music for a very unique orchestra.

GL Brie!

Ooh, music-arrangement. Now that is a headful!

I installed curtains (finally) in my room today. It's warmer already, and I can play the piano in peace!

Attachments

• curtains.jpg
    curtains.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 3
Oh Opera!
Im sorry. I am really hoping it was just too early for the blood test! FX your cycle turns around!

So I've had some fun with the "make your baby" superimposed images...some of them are actually reasonable and some are just ridiculous lol! Enjoy...www.morphthing.com

https://www.morphthing.com/showimage/5/3ec4dd11a6ebdbbe64e3daccbb54db2b/0/17482238/Baby-of-P3-jpg-and-BrettandShauna-JPG.jpeg

https://www.morphthing.com/showimage/5/a503620c3c58c43ab422a7e81404b1a2/0/17482214/Baby-of-P3-jpg-and-BrettandShauna-JPG.jpeg

https://www.morphthing.com/showimage/5/3fa569f0f20a283569ecb5ebe7de0351/0/17482158/Baby-of-P3-jpg-and-P3-jpg.jpeg

https://www.morphthing.com/showimage/5/a1c1388f9825631b4d759f7f35feb0be/0/17482127/Baby-of-P3-jpg-and-P3-jpg.jpeg

https://www.morphthing.com/showimage/5/b9f063237866bceb761ba4f15d7fd426/0/17482104/Baby-of-P3-jpg-and-P3-jpg.jpeg

https://www.morphthing.com/showimage/5/a7da4bee3a97a2c6adc2e85d6ccff636/0/17481697/Baby-of-Shaunadressy2-JPG-and-BrettandShauna-JPG.jpeg

https://www.morphthing.com/showimage/5/e8cb1323ce3dc2dfe069a208167b67f8/0/17481650/Baby-of-Shaunadressy2-JPG-and-BrettandShauna-JPG.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->