The New Positively Positive Thread of Positivity *13* BFPs!!!

opera, I don't always get a big drop when AF arrives - it's usually more gradual. As in, when I had a real cycle nearly a year ago - eek!

For me, my temp drops drastically...almost like someone stripped my body of all the progesterone. I don't typically experience spotting until that happens.

As of right now...that spotting completely disappeared. If I was getting AF it would have only gotten heavier. Ugh! I wish I could tell my body what it's supposed to do!

Unless it's different now that your body is regulating?

Have you tested again?

Opera, I'm in you same boat - My light brown spotting all but stopped by this evening. AF is due tomorrow if I go by my Oing on the 6th. (bought some generic hpts just in case).
My tempt DID, however, drop this morning. Not to coverline, but enough for me to expect AF tomorrow.... only the spotting/cramps/all pms signs are essentially GONE.....

What is up with us, huh?
I usually start AF in the mornings, but maybe she's hiding away until tomorrow evening... I dunno. I'm hoping she heads for the hills and a pretty pink line pops up in her place, but I'm not expecting that at this point.

<3

Wow Brie you were up late! DH and I are like old fogies and typically go to bed around 9-10pm.

Anyway, what did your temp do today? Did AF finally show?

My temp went up today! Highest it's been all cycle. I'm really starting to think that FF has me pinned wrong. Ugh! This has been my craziest cycle EVER!

Puppymom...I tested BFN yesterday with FMU. Didn't test this morning. Will probably test again tomorrow seeing as my temp is higher today.

Good luck, Opera and Brie!!! Stay away witch!

I'm on cd 6. I think I'm going to start SMEP tomorrow (rather than wait until day 8). I want to make sure I don't miss an early O date.

Yes, I was up until about 1:45 last night. I've been having trouble getting to sleep this last week. But I get home from rehearsal around 10:00pm and still have to do some work afterwards (emails, editing music, adjusting schedules, etc.) so by the time it's lights out, my brain won't turn off so I have to play on the computer, or read for awhile.
Plus, my internal clock has always been to stay up late & sleep in late, just like my mom. Good thing I'm a theatre actor & our jobs don't mostly start till evening, hee hee!

Anyway, here's the REAL news:
No AF this morning. She usually surprises me with an 8am wake up call, but I slept till noon & nothing. No spotting either, but I've been horizontal all night so that may change when I start getting active (aka doing 3 weeks worth of laundry... ugh.)

My temp did a tip-toe version of going up, but I kept falling asleep & opening my mouth, so I'm not really trusting my temp all that much. If AF remains absent all day, I'll test tomorrow, but I expect she'll show by this evening.

opera, I was thinking FF has your ovulation date wrong as well - my guess is it's one of those missed temps. I think you're still in - I'd keep testing!

I agree, puppymom. FF seems to be making mistakes this month!

Still No AF as we creep into the late afternoon..... Watery CM. No more brown spotting. No cramps. Called my Mom (a Labor & Delivery Nurse) and told her I was late. She asked after my temps & I said they've been up (above my coverline) for 15 days (by my/your guys's guess, 21 days by FF). She got kinda giddy & it was really cute, but I'm not convinced about ANYTHING yet. Not until AF shows. My guess is either this evening or tomorrow morning.

Brie, is it possible you ovulated on CD 65, instead of what you put in? If that was the case you'd only be 9 DPO... just a thought.

I hope the witch stays away for you, Brie!!! Fingers crossed!!! I'm looking forward to your updates.

Oooh GL Brie! I can see some bump buddy potential here. How fitting...we both have pcos...and :wacko: cycles!

I have new cramping sensations. I don't know what to make of them yet.

puppymom - If I DID O on CD65, then I'd be all the more optimistic about getting a BFP b/c of the spotting (which would've been at 7-8dpo by that estimate)! That's NEVER happened to me at that point in my cycles EVER. And I've NEVER been late for AF once I've O'd either (just takes me FOREVER to O usually!!) My LP is 14 Days without fail. If I did O on CD65 I'd be very very very excited instead of nervous, haha! I'll keep that in mind, thanks!

Opera - I am really crossing my fingers tight for you, too! Not gonna jinx anything, but HOW COOL WOULD THAT BE??!??!??

Still no sign of her......

Well ladies, I am officially LATE!
I am also officially STUPID! I forgot to test this morning!!!!!!!! What a waste of perfectly concentrated FMU!!!!!!! RIGHT down the toilet!!! UGH! How dumb can you be!?!?! I am SOOOOO not a morning person.......

Temps rise again. No AF yet, but it's still very early - however, no cramps, no spotting from last night to now. Just a "wet", lubricated feeling like she's here, but I keep checking and she's definitely 100% not!

EEK! Now I'm so anxious (and mad at myself) that I can't get back to sleep!! But alarm is going off in an hour so I may just troll TTC websites & drive myself further into insanity until it buzzes!

Updates????

My temp dipped a tiny bit today but not enough to make me think AF is here. New cramping sensations still there (it feels like a cylinder is turning around in my abs and it has softish teeth that are eating me from the inside out!)

No spotting yet today. None yesterday. No, I didn't test. Too nervous.

oh my goodness, Opera, that is a HORRIBLE sounding description of your cramps!! Jeez! I hope that goes away soon!! How scary to feel like you're getting eaten from the inside out!!!

I just have this watery CM that is almost GUSHING out (TMI, sorry!), making me think AF is knocking, but it's clear, no tints of color. I can't pee yet, but I will let you know when I do!!!!!

Read this and it tripped me out:

"Implantation, when the fertilized egg implants into the endometrium, happens about a week after ovulation (range: 6-12 days), and it takes another 3-4 days after implantation (9-16 dpo: days after ovulation) for the blood pregnancy test to first become positive, followed 2-3 days later by the early positive pregnancy urine test, the home pregnancy test (HPT)."

https://www.babymed.com/early-positive-pregnancy-test-after-implantation

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"