The New Positively Positive Thread of Positivity *13* BFPs!!!

I thought I would share a funny story with you ladies that happened today.
My best friend knows that we have been ttc since the beginning. She has been very supportive and today while at home working on the renos I got a text from her that said I have a present for you! I'm on my way to your house! This has me completely intrigued because she was on her lunch break. She comes in and throws a box at me. While at the drug store shopping she found some pre-seed and picked it up and was reading the box (she has never heard of it before) and couldn't help but buy it for me lol. She couldn't believe that they even made it. The thing I got the most amusement out of was that I had just told DH a couple days ago to buy it on eBay, hoping he hasn't gotten around to it yet lol.

What a sweet friend! Preseed isn't cheap. I hope it helps you get your BFP, Frustrated! Then you can thank your friend for her help in the process. :haha:

I guess if you've done it once when you weren't supposed to yet, you may as well keep doing it. :haha:

That's great that the doc is going to give you Clomid! :happydance: Is this the same doc that didn't want to give you a second dose before? I hope that once you are ready you don't have to wait long for a BFP (an extra sticky one)!

Nope, never going back to that doctor! :thumbup: This is the doctor that did my D&C for me. He's very nice.

I thought I would share a funny story with you ladies that happened today.
My best friend knows that we have been ttc since the beginning. She has been very supportive and today while at home working on the renos I got a text from her that said I have a present for you! I'm on my way to your house! This has me completely intrigued because she was on her lunch break. She comes in and throws a box at me. While at the drug store shopping she found some pre-seed and picked it up and was reading the box (she has never heard of it before) and couldn't help but buy it for me lol. She couldn't believe that they even made it. The thing I got the most amusement out of was that I had just told DH a couple days ago to buy it on eBay, hoping he hasn't gotten around to it yet lol.

Sweet friend! That's kind of an awkward present, and I don't know many people that would buy that for someone.

Aw, Frustrated, that is super nice of her!!! Yeah, that shit is break-the-bank expensive!!! Way more than a super-pack of Condoms!

GP it wasn't super awkward we have been best friends for almost 20 years lol. I sound so old when I say that.
Brie yes I was very surprised because it is so expensive. I figured she was there buying condoms lmao she has one LO and that's all she wants.

Aw, Frustrated, that is super nice of her!!! Yeah, that shit is break-the-bank expensive!!! Way more than a super-pack of Condoms!

I guess the cost prepares you for all the money you'll spend if the Preseed works. :haha:

My beta from this afternoon was 81 (previous beta from Tuesday afternoon was 26). That a doubling time of 33.55 hours! Woot, woot! :happydance: I'm going to get one more beta done on Monday or Tuesday, but so far so good! My progesterone levels are good too, so I won't need to keep taking the supplements.

My initial appointment with my doctor is scheduled for the afternoon of August 1st. The doctor's nurse called me today to tell me they want to schedule an early ultrasound that morning before the appointment. I really hope this one is sticky!! [-o<

Yay Lionchild!!!

I'm at the tired and uncomfortable part of pregnancy but hopefully I don't have much longer.

Yay for doubling! I can't wait to see your rainbow ultrasound! :cloud9:

I can't wait to see some babies in this thread!

I hope you don't have to wait too long, Jenzy. Good luck!!

Ginger, I am SO glad you got a new doctor. That last one was whack. It's interesting. I found my amazing doctor during the MC. At least there was one good thing that happened as a result. When do you see the doctor again?

Hey ladies! I hope you are all doing well! Isabela was born July 17 at 8:05 Pm via c-section weighing 5 pounds 6 ounces and 18 inches long. She is perfectly healthy, feeding well, my milk came in yesterday and we are going home today.
:cloud9:
image.jpg

She's so beautiful! Congratulations!

Welcome to the world, Isabela! :cloud9:

Borr, Congrats!!! She's perfect!!! Thanks for sharing the picture!

Jenzy, I'm going to call the doctor in the morning and request one more draw for peace of mind.

Warning: Sorry for the long post. I think I'll need to start a journal at this point.

I decided that I won't go in for more betas unless they want me to, which they may want me to. I have to admit that I was feeling scared over the weekend. When I took a test on Saturday, it still took several minutes for the line to appear and around 10 minutes for it to darken and it didn't get much darker than Thursday's test. With my MC, my lines never got dark, so I worried this was happening again. I decided to wait until today before I took a test. This morning I woke up nauseas and went to take the test. It came up immediately, blazing positive, and almost as dark as the control (on a Wondfo). I broke down crying in the shower with such relief. I suddenly feel that everything is going to be fine and this is going to be our sticky one.

I will not be peeing on another stick. I'm out of them luckily and my parents are here. We're getting ready to take a road trip to see my grandma for a week. It is going to be SO difficult to hide it from them. My family, including my grandma, loves to party. I've already turned down mimosas during lunch with my mom (something I'd never do), telling her I had too much work to do. She (along with everyone else) is going to get suspicious if I don't start fake having a drink. I really don't want them to know yet. It's so early and I'm loving that this time, it's only DH and I that know (and you gals of course). It's just ours for now.

So glad you got that dark line, and that you're feeling positive! :thumbup:

Lionchild, get fake drinks secretly. That's what I did at a wedding and no one knew better. Yay for a great test!!

Lionchild, if it's an open bar, get sprite mixed with orange juice. Or Shirley Temples! Fake drinks are easy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->