The Northern Ireland Crew!!

So, i have rehomed a little pom! He is called Shoei now. We already have an Arai (german shep.) so thought, keep the theme going! lol

He is described as beaver (he is blonde all over lol) and is between 6-9 months old. Chipped jabbed and just about toilet trained (there were no puddles this morning)
Been for a walk. They both behaved very well. Shoei showed great restraint lol he tried pulling then calmed down with some coaxing and didnt even look in other dogs directions

Here are a few quick phone snaps (excuse the mess!)

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/brainlesslittleaurora/photo1.jpg
https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/brainlesslittleaurora/image7.jpg
https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/brainlesslittleaurora/image6.jpg

ETA: my eldest is convinced he is a fox! lol No amount of telling will make him change his mind! lol

:haha:

Cute! How old is he? The dog i mean?

between 6-9 months. I was told 6 months but on his mircochip paper work his DOB makes him 9 months. I am going to be ringing his vet tomorrow morning to get his vaccine info and age confirmed and then reg. him with my vet

How wonderful that you got one so quick, and a lovely wee thing he is :)

Linds, I had a thought today. At your Hen lunch there were 4 little boys! Silas, Atticus, Noah and Ethan! :haha:

It not really quick I have had an eye out for ages!!!! I had started to get frustrated at not finding one! lol

How wonderful that you got one so quick, and a lovely wee thing he is :)

Linds, I had a thought today. At your Hen lunch there were 4 little boys! Silas, Atticus, Noah and Ethan! :haha:

i didnt even realise!! that's pretty cool!

Speaking of atticus does anyone ever hear from eve or stiletto Sam? They never pop by for a chat anymore. :shrug:

I have them both on FB but do miss them being around here :(

hellooooooooooooo

thought id pop in and say hi... have been up to my eyes crazy with work recently, so havent been on much... whats new with everyone?

Nothing new here. 'cept I had a baby. (but you know that already!)

wheyyyyyyyyyyyyyy kat's here!!

Meeting you on next Sat then Kat? :) and wee Ruby

No :-( couldn't get it off work :-( it sucks! My working pattern is great for ruby because I'm at home with her a lot in the day, but it means I have no social life at all, work all weekend every weekend :-( I wanna come!

Awww! But yes, you are right to count your blessings, social life is definately behind the priority of bubs :)

Bit of a shame though, can't believe you've been married 8 months already!

Kat - I was only just about pregnant at your wedding :shock: I had forgotten about that!

It's my daughter's birthday in a week and although we have present sorted, I haven't even thought about party/day out things yet. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->