The Northern Ireland Crew!!

We went shopping today and it suddenly hit me - this would be the last outing with 1. just Abbie and 2. without the need for a small suitcase full of nappies and the like! :lol: I don't know how, but those facts had kind of escaped me for a long while.

Er, yeah. Don't think I thought through this whole baby lark much! :dohh: :rofl:

tell me about it! im still in my "omg im having another kid" panic attack!

I still cant believe I have the one nevermind 2! He sneezed last night and woke me and I was like 'wtf was that!!' lolol

as far as I know! she's put a pic up on her fb, he was born at 5.10pm today and is called Ethan!

aww yay! thats crazy how she was just on here last nite sayin only 5 days 2 go.. little did she know eh? aw glad all is well...:)

Thanks everyone. Update in my journal. We're both well. Flipping breakneck speed from start to finish! Sorry I didn't keep you in the loop Linds x

huge congratulations debs!!! Welcome to the world little ethan!!xxx

Congratulations Debbie on baby Ethan, lovely name! Hope you're recovering well x

Thanks everyone. Update in my journal. We're both well. Flipping breakneck speed from start to finish! Sorry I didn't keep you in the loop Linds x

wise up! I actually thought it must have gone quickly when I saw your fb post! huuuuuge congrats honeybuns!!! :hugs:

I waved M and Abbie off to see the inlaws at 1pm with no notion that anything was going to happen. :rolleyes:
We're both well. I'm kind of sore round the stitches etc but sure that's to be expected! Wee man is a content little poop monster, loves his cuddles too! :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->