The Northern Ireland Crew!!

I noticed Katie seemed to have a spurt at around 2/3 weeks Debbie!

and you're right - it's baltic today!! xxx

Its certainly bitter today

bump pic 37 weeks today!

06032012497.jpg

nice bump!
We got caught in hail changing classrooms earlier - ugh!

Thanks girls.

I got caught in the hail earlier, its crazy weather, one min its sunny then the sky gets pitch black and opens with hail and heavy rain.

Hi girlies just home. Thanks for all your best wishes. I'll write a birth story soon in the appropriate section & post the link here very soon. It's great to be home & in contact within the world again!

great to have you back maj!! :D

:hugs:

cant wait to read ur story! Make sure it's good and long ;)

And get that ticker updated lady!

Gorge bump wyntir!! Very pointy!!

:happydance: Can't wait to hear all about it! Glad you are back, welcome to the world of babies!

of course this is a safe place!! I've vented here more times than i'd care to admit! I am a bit confused tho, has she not paid up or something?

That's poop LittleAurora! To just basically use you, is very unfair!

Welcome back Majella!! Can't wait to read your birth story.

Right girls - so what's the plan for saturday?

x

Birth Story done WARNING VERY VERY VERY LONG!!!!
Understand if you don't want to read but I was good for me to get it all out! :wacko:

https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-s...01814-baby-ellen-worth-wait.html#post15956359

If you do read you'll need a :coffee: with you!!

I'm the one with the blonde fringe probably wearing a baby in a purple sling with the skinny man. :thumbup:

Do we have to queue outside you reackon? I have no idea.

Is everyones OH goin on Sat? Im gona get our tickets 2day,Wavy is goin to X Factor tour instead and its at same time,I wana go lol

I think so :), think Graham and Barry are going too.

yep barry's coming but only because i'll probably need to sit down after five mins lol. I've met most of u before but i'm probably the most recognisable for those who haven't met any others before :haha: im covered in tattoos, as is barry and he's a lanky ginger tit :haha: can't miss us!

Wyntir, I got caught in the hail yesterday too - horrible!

Majella, got your BS open in another tab for a good long read:)

Aurora, that sucks. Feel free to vent, but yeah it is public, so deleting might be no harm!

My DH is coming too - neither of us are particularly distinctive! I'll have to look out for you all! Just hope C is better by then :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->