The Northern Ireland Crew!!

Yip Graham is coming with me! Designated driver! I'll be the puffed out one running after a ginger maniac!!

I wish I could come and meet you all! I am taking my son out that day for his birthday treats. We are going to https://nmni.com/um/What-s-on/Events/Skulls---Bones then https://nmni.com/um/What-s-on/Events/Space-for-All

then it will be lunch and some shopping!

aw i bet u both have an absolute blast at that! I'm looking forward to the easter hunt! :D

We wont be there 2mro,the girl bringing the tickets to mums n tots yesterday didnt show up,and there werent any left wen I rang. hav a gd time

I'm looking forward to the easter hunt! :D

Me too!!!!:thumbup:

The last bits of our wedding/reception invites arrived today!! YAY! so I have strung and threaded ready to go in the envelope and into the post on Monday!!!
:happydance:

https://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p185/sidkinky/image.jpg

Lunabean that's a pity you can't go, hopefully next year and Noah might be able to dance by himself!

I've not met any of you girls before so will probably walk straight past! DH is coming too, we'll be brandishing the huge double pram and Odhrán will probably be shouting hiya to everyone which is a favourite pastime of his at the minute!

Little aurora those invites are beautiful, we had a butterfly theme for our wedding and I made the invites but they weren't as fancy as those! Sorry about all the trouble you had.

Little aurora those invites are fab!

where did you get them done if you dont mind me asking ? :)

doodlebug my mister designed them from scratch!

Thank you all!! I am sooo happy with them!

those are amazing rebecca!! I love them!!

Liz that's a real shame, we'll miss u there!

Josie look out for us, u honestly can't miss us! Poppy will be wearing the hoodie in my avatar and just look for the tattooed couple :thumbup:

Sorry you can'tmake it liz!

Girls where are you parking (if driving?) Am I right in thinking theres a multistorey carpark beside the waterfront? x

Girls where are you parking (if driving?) Am I right in thinking theres a multistorey carpark beside the waterfront? x

Yep there is from memory it's quite expensive but would be handy. Think we'll be able to park in hubby's work not too far away. If you didn't mind the walk there's a cheap surface car park fronting Cromac St at the markets.

We hope so! We'll be aiming for in there I think (small ginger car)

Sorry you can't make it Liz, I'm going to have to make a trip up to Belfast sometime to meet Noah, just don't want my LO causing mischief and trouble whilst I coo over him!

Rebecca - beautiful beautiful invites, they are quite something :thumbup:.

Fecked up my diet yesterday, was out all days and basically got fed sweets/biscuits wherever I went instead of a meal, then had chocolate and pizza in the evening. Slap on the wrist though and back to being strict, don't think I'm preg this mont as I'm sure the test would show something by now, so back to focusing on getting the pounds off :thumbup:

we're just getting ready to leave now :) there is a car park in the hilton, or one on the other side of the road by laganside bus centre that is a bit cheaper...

:hi: Haven't updated in this section for a while, had to go back a few pages to catch up on everything! Firstly Congrats to Tiggertea & Majella on your new arrivals :flower: Hope you all have a good day today at the baby rave, not something Madison would be into at the minute but I'm sure that'll soon change by the time she's 16 lol couldn't have made it anyway even if we wanted to because Madison is COVERED in chicken pox! Alex had them a few weeks ago but he got a mild dose of them where as Madison has them everywhere...even in her ears, corners of her eyes, her scalp & all over her bum! God love her she doesn't have a clue what's going on, they are very angry and red looking and she tries to scratch them all the time.

Also still no improvement on Madison's speech either, not one word. Although there is big improvement on her listening, awareness and eye contact :thumbup: We were meant to go get a Griffiths test done the other day but couldn't make it because of her chickenpox, would have been interesting out find out about that! Sometimes I notice little things she does like lining items up, putting things in order and taking things in and out in order of sequence if that makes sense? Does anyone elses children do things like that or is this one of Madisons little quirks?

We did attend a speech therapy class and it was a group session to give us tips to help her speak but nothing has worked yet! It is frustrating sometimes because she doesn't even point to anything if she wants something, for example if she wants juice she'll get her cup and just hand it to me with a blank expression on her face. She's actually doing it right now with a balloon and I know what exactly she wants me to do with it without her saying anything! It can be frustrating for her to when she does want something and she can't tell me and often take a tantrum because of this.

My wee 2 year old niece is like that,she'll spend hours taking her rubber eggs out of the carton and putting them back in,or her 3 wee books from their box n puttin them back!

Woah. I need to sit down and ave a cuppa!

Nice to see you again pink panda :), I'm glad there's been some improvement with Maddison and her listening and eye contact has gotten better.
Really hoping her chickenpox clear up soon and you can get on wit the theorpy and general everyday things without her being in discomfort.
How are things going with your ex? I hope that is settling down too.
Has Alex had chickenpox yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->