The Northern Ireland Crew!!

omg the rave was great! I spent most of the time either running after pops or sitting on a soft seat drinking five alive but did get a quick chat with the ladies! Lucy we looked for u at the end to say byebye but cudnt see u anywer! Josie, was so nice to meet you and your lot, you have such a gorgeous family (yes, including your OH :haha:)
Emma and laura, always nice to see you guys!!

Anyway, the rave was pretty cool! They had bits of soft play type shapes, big pieces of satin, mats etc. Basially sensory stuff! And two big round parachute type sheets. The supervisor people were walking round dancing and interacting with the kids. Then there were 2 big screens, the dj and loads of stuff hanging from the ceiling. Poppy just ran about like a lunatic. Lol. And we ended the day with an epic face collision between Amy and Poppy when their bad mummies tried to get them to kiss lol.

debbie just noticed ur ticker,I call Noah monster munch 2 cuz hes always feeding, how weird! :L

:lol:
Ethan was "monster" the whole way through and he was a hungry monster once here so "Monster Munch" kind of fit.
Great minds and all that! :thumbup::winkwink:

Yeah that was pretty nuts. Silas' personal highlight was the steps, trying to put his finger up the noise of a little girl, poking a strangers shoe repeatedly. Kev pointed out several 'nerdy' fathers and was very pleased about that.

Lovely to meet you all! Josie your kids are gorgeous and I'm going to have to agree with Linds about your OH :haha:.
Lucy you seemed to have your hands full most of the time and hope you had fun :)

Laura me and K both agreed on the way home that Amy is such a gorgeous wee girl, just adorable and we love her hair (as I said to you). Beautiful! Shame Katie didn't come along but maybe next time eh?

Face collision was indeed epic! Hats off to Poppy who managed a succesful escape attempt under the pretence she was playing with a parachute but who was returned to Barry by one of the assistants!

Aw thanks Lindsay that's so nice of you to say! Poor Poppy I seemed to scare her a bit! It was great to finally meet some of the NI gang and everyone was really lovely with very cute wee ones. The rave was great fun, well organised and just a bit crazy! First rave in a few years! Odhrán was obsessed with the disco light on the stage, Maeve seemed just mesmerised by it all! As you said before Lindsay the ticket stubbs will be a brilliant one for the memory box!

Pinkpanda sorry to hear Madison has chicken pox and hope she gets well soon. Odhrán loves lining things up or taking them in and out of cupboards and reorganising him. Keeps him occupied while I make dinner and it's very important work to him! I hope you get somewhere with the speech therapy.

Thanks Emma! Your wee family is beautiful too and Silas is such a cutie, seems to be a happy little chappie! I think Owen would be mucho embarrassed if I told him what you ladies thought!

Thanks Emma! Your wee family is beautiful too and Silas is such a cutie, seems to be a happy little chappie! I think Owen would be mucho embarrassed if I told him what you ladies thought!

:haha: - and terrfied to ever meet up with us again!

:haha:

i wouldn't take it personally josie, she's like that with most people at the minute, takes her a few mins to warm up to them! Even ppl she's met before! Last weekend my godmother and her husband and 2 daughters came up with poppy's pressie, her hubby had come on his bike so when he came inside he still had his helmet on, she freaked out, completely clung to barry til johnny opened his backpack and produced her present... Yeah she was okay after that! :haha: wee sod.

Has anyone got one of those lala loopsy dolls? Poppy always shows me the advert and it does say age 4+, but i was looking at them in smyths yesterday and there doesn't seem to be any small parts, well chokable-sized anyway! Was thinking of getting one to put away for when lola arrives as a little gift for pops from her new sister?

Aw she's a gorgeous wee girl, I know what you mean, Odhrán can be wary of new people sometimes and Maeve puts her lip down and bawls her head off at some people, especially men, she did it to my brother the other night.

Not heard of that doll (all ahead of me) but when Maeve was born we got Odhrán the fisher price garage and he loved it, I think it's a great idea to help make them feel special.

Remind me of Coraline! And are creepy for that reason. (but also awesome)

he's a fittie! :haha:

I dunno were this new phase has come from, she's always been soooo friendly with new ppl, i'll never forget the time we were walking down the street and there was a random woman standing putting her wellies on, poppy ran up to her for a hug! :shock:

Lovely to meet you girls yesterday!

I have to agree that Josies OH is lovely :blush:

Sorry about amy being a bit of a grump. She hadn't slept and bad mummy is trying to keep the dummy away from her = grumpy baby!

Really annoyed now thatI didn't bring katie - she would have loved it! Oh well - maybe next time.

Sorry about the headbutt too Lindsay! It mustn't have been too bad as there were no tears thank goodness.

Emma - thanks for saying that about Amy :kiss:

So when'sthe next meet?:haha: We should def make it a more regular thing!

Was saying to Lindsay about this:

https://www.steamtrainsireland.com/events/

An easter steam train from belfast central to whitehead and back. The easter bunny is on it and gives each child an easter egg. From what I can see under 2s are free and over2s and adults are £11. Amy is obsessed with choo choos at the moment so we're def goingto take her. Anyone else fancy it?

Pinkpanda - glad to see you back. I was actually just thinking about you the other day as you hadn't been around much. Sorry to hear the wee lady has chickenpox -hope she gets well soon :hugs: Hows things with your ex now?

Any of you girls on facebook? I have Lindsay and Emma on mine. If so, I'm Laura Cobbold- picture of Amy and Katie on my avatar x

Laura it was lovely to meet you too, Amy is gorgeous, she was so sweet saying bye bye to me. Odhrán was in a grumpy mood too, fell asleep on the way home tank goodness which gave him a new lease of life! Aw it's a shame wee Katie missed it, for the first time Maeve slept 8pm-5.30am so we'll need to go baby raving every day!
The Easter train sounds like good fun, we've one here in Downpatrick as well but it doesn't go very far and we haven't been on it yet.
Will look for you on fb.

Laura it was lovely to meet you too, Amy is gorgeous, she was so sweet saying bye bye to me. Odhrán was in a grumpy mood too, fell asleep on the way home tank goodness which gave him a new lease of life! Aw it's a shame wee Katie missed it, for the first time Maeve slept 8pm-5.30am so we'll need to go baby raving every day!
The Easter train sounds like good fun, we've one here in Downpatrick as well but it doesn't go very far and we haven't been on it yet.
Will look for you on fb.

Thanks Mrs!! I totally forgot you were from Downpatrick!

Yeah Amy fell asleep in the car too thank goodness!

Glad Maeve slept well for you last night!! xxx

Would be really cool if we could do all the kids events that come up! That sounds like great fun, we'd be up for it, the monday early slot suits us best. Have already spoken to my friend who has a 21-month-old and she'd like to come too and can only make monday. I'd happily go down on Tuesday with just me and Silas, we'll see what happens and what suits everyone potentially.
He's a bit young for it but we'd definately go for the craic and to meet up with you guys again.

By all means add me on Facebook too, my surname is Rumsey x

Definitely would be good. The monday afternoon suits us the most. Might be able to make the morning one. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->