The Northern Ireland Crew!!

yeahhhh!!! im not working next thurs either so i can come anytime!!!

wheyyyyyyyy!!! means liz's lovely oh wont be annoyed with me for ruining her shopping day either! :haha:

Lol, she can bloody well go shopping on her own, saves me waiting while she tries on a million outfits!!! :rofl:

Awk oh well.

My friends daughter's birthday on thursday next week and I've already said I'll help out.

Might be able to manage wednesday but there is a high chance i'll be working for the rest of the week.

All the more buns for me!

aw nice one! and i'll have a new car next week, so no problems getting there!!

Just wondering if any of you are going to the Big Into Baby show at the Odyssey in October? We went a couple of years ago and it was good fun - thought we could maybe try and hook up there?

oh firsttimer, how is ruby? and nuke are you ill too? maybe a good thing we didn't meet yesterday!

Just wondering if any of you are going to the Big Into Baby show at the Odyssey in October? We went a couple of years ago and it was good fun - thought we could maybe try and hook up there?

we went last year, it was crap!!! wont be going this year. really wana find out if thers any wedding shows tho! :D

There's one in the Kings Hall NuKe.... it's Fab! ('twas 4 years ago anyway). The one in the Odyssey, not so much.

i hated the baby show, so we wont be there lol....
linds there is a wedding show on sunday in the stormont.. we are going, it being our venue & all that lol

ruby is much better today, thankfully! maybe tonight we will all get some sleep!

we went last year, it was crap!!! wont be going this year. really wana find out if thers any wedding shows tho! :D

i saw signs up today for wedding show, can't remember if it was kings hall or odyssey - agree kings hall one good, at least it was 5/6 years ago!

https://www.weddingjournalonline.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=frontpage&Itemid=80

Next Weekend @ Kings Hall :dance:

Hi All,

I thought i'd introdue myself seeing as you look like a fun bunch :)

I'm Paula 36 from Bangor, my dp is 47 and i have 2 children dd 12 and ds 9 from my previous marraige. My dp and i have 7 angels 4 early miscarraiges, Alex born sleeping at 20 weeks, Harry born sleeping at 21 wks and i had suregery to remove a 7 wk ectopic in which my right tube was partially removed.

I had the routine tests and nothing was found so i had to go to Lonodn for indepth tests were they found out i have 2 blood clotting disorders.

Happily i'm now 21 wk pregnant and so far all is well. I'm taking aspirin and heparin for my blood clotting disorders.

Looking forward to getting to know you all

Paula

Hi Paula!
Welcome to the NI Nutters group (haha)
Glad to hear all is well after so much heartbreak! x

Forgot to say i'm from Liverpool originally and moved here just over 4 yrs ago

Welcome to the madhouse! Im so sorry to hear of your losses..I hope this pregnancy goes as planned :) I'm just about to have tests done after 5 early losses..Im already on aspirin, so hopefully they sort it!

You'll have to come to a meet!!

hi paula! nice to meet you! so sorry for your losses hun, wishing you a happy healthy pregnancy!!

thanks for the info on the shows girls, we are going up to Ahoghill on sunday kat so cant make it booooo. will def be goin to the one next weekend tho!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->