The Northern Ireland Crew!!

won't know until closer to the time if i can make wed or thur, but can you let me know what you decide and i'll try to come along :)

Rubys childminder is in holywood, so ill be there en route collecting her, as ill be coming from work, so we can car share if it makes it easier :flower:

Sounds like a plan! lol. The wee girl I mind has just it the terrble two's..her mum is not amused!! Neither was I when she had a full on melt-down in the middle of Tescos lol

just to clarify ladies, it's thursday @ 3!!! so far we have sam and kat for definite, who else??

if u can get to greenisland train station ur sorted!!

I'm about 70% coming? :p PM me your number though so you can direct me from the trainstation!

Are Poppy and Ruby going to make me worry about my pending motherhood...? XD

BUNS. I may also make some buns.

:haha:

I remember my friends son when he was 2...was when I first met him I used to get exhausted just spending the day with them, it just took so much energy to stay sane - though I absolutely adore him!

How old is Ruby now? Does she eat buns?

I think I'll make anti-children buns. If you don't put any icing on the top, but rather, put jam in the middle on the sneak, then children really don't care.
Also, is there Marmite in the house or should I bring my own?

Ruby is 15 months now, and mad as a box of frogs!
buns... she will eat ANYTHING lol. jammy buns included!

Im also a 70%-er!! Emydra, I cud meet you at the station? Depending on what one you're getting on at

Yup! Says I have to transfere at Belfast Central, so could meet you there? I think I'm 80% now this morning, having sorted out what I'm supposed to be doing on more-or-less every other day of the week.

Had a dream last night that I tried to get to Carrick with Leah, ended up in a field. Was told Greenisland was the next stop but had ran out of money so tried to get on the train without the conductor spotting me. Clearly this is causing me angst XD, I also dreamt that I forgot the buns, I think that upset me more actually.

I am not sure about going. I dont drive. Altho if some of you are meeting at belfast central I could meet up with you there? Can some on PM me their number and we can arrange time and place to meet up?

my number is 07859173161 ladies, id rather risk abusive texts than go to the trouble of pming u all individually. *lazy* lol! poppy wud lull u into a false sense of security, shes USUALLY a wee angel! and no marmite here!!

Yup! Says I have to transfere at Belfast Central, so could meet you there? I think I'm 80% now this morning, having sorted out what I'm supposed to be doing on more-or-less every other day of the week.

Had a dream last night that I tried to get to Carrick with Leah, ended up in a field. Was told Greenisland was the next stop but had ran out of money so tried to get on the train without the conductor spotting me. Clearly this is causing me angst XD, I also dreamt that I forgot the buns, I think that upset me more actually.

i had weird mad dreams every night of my pregnancy!! really freaky ones sometimes.

me too! I had scary ones that usually involved murder, being chased, killing people i know, it was very odd!!

I will be arriving at belfast central at approx 14:10, the train to Greenisland leaves central at 14:42 - so aim to be there half twoish I guess, I will be at the station from 10 past.

Trains back from Greenisland leave at 16:51, 17:43, 18:04, 18:42.

:thumbup: I have no idea how long we're welcome to stay though XD
I'm now 95% certain I'm coming. Marmite has nearly run out so I'll just buy a new one on the way.

I get lots of dreams, far weirder with pregnancy yes. Had some real nightmares in the first tri though, they are thankfully a lot better now.

ahh we will just stay until she kicks us out! i can probably give a few peps a lift back to central station from lindsays, its just a bit more complicated on the way there as im coming from work, via the childminders house lol......
Ull all have to excuse Rubys black eye... wasnt me, i promise :-(

won't know until closer to the time if i can make wed or thur, but can you let me know what you decide and i'll try to come along :)

Rubys childminder is in holywood, so ill be there en route collecting her, as ill be coming from work, so we can car share if it makes it easier :flower:

Thank you, but I think I'll have both girls, so I think we'd be hard pushed to all fit in one car! My hubby has the car for work this week, but hopefully can borrow my dad's for the afternoon (and on monday we're getting our new car - hoorah!)

this is exciting! a proper meet! lol! hopefully my house wont be in TOO much dissaray! u guys are welcome to stay til about 6, as I have slimming world that evening, but if ya's wanna head on sooner thats fine too! XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->