The Northern Ireland Crew!!

Had a dream last night that I tried to get to Carrick with Leah, ended up in a field. Was told Greenisland was the next stop but had ran out of money so tried to get on the train without the conductor spotting me. Clearly this is causing me angst XD, I also dreamt that I forgot the buns, I think that upset me more actually.

It's more likely we sat in the field and ate the buns! Heehee!

I don't think I'll be able to come girlies... We're a bit strapped for cash, and I'm not sure OH is keen on me wondering out to Carrick on my own when I've barely been out of Lisburn :dohh:

Oh and we've started packing! Eeeep!

im thinking of it as a party, and therefore, im expecting party games, pass the parcel, cake and balloons!
holywoodmum, i drive a landrover so theres a reasonable amount of room, but im not sure how it would work with the car seats etc, but if you need me as a last resort, just shout!

cool :) yeah it would just be charlotte's seat that might be a problem, but if I can't borrow dad's car then I can at least borrow the seat frm it I guess!
I'll PM you my number and then maybe you can send me yours too?

I will be arriving at belfast central at approx 14:10, the train to Greenisland leaves central at 14:42 - so aim to be there half twoish I guess, I will be at the station from 10 past.

Issssss this your train? [sorry if it doesn't look right!] I might come if I can find out the cost! :happydance: [Edit: says a dayreturn is £10... looking good! :happydance: ]

Leaves Lisburn 13:38
Arrives B.Central 14:10

Leaves B.Central 14:42
Arrives Green Island 15:00 [or Carrickfergus 15:09]

Aye that's the one. If we land in a field we can eat all the buns.

I love it how we spent weeks trying to organise that museam trip which never happened, then Nuke just says "who wants to come round mine on thursday?" and we all just go :haha:

Oh and it's totally a party. :thumbup:

Lindsey don't tell your OH and we'll all suprise him when he gets home hahahaha

Haha, I'm sure we won't get stuck in a field!

Crazy how these things work out, innit!

Do we need to bring anything other than ourselves? x

arse i just realised have my 6 week postnatal check at 3 on thur :(

ha i have plenty of imaginary balloons for our party. ok so who's left??? emydra, heulyn, sam... kat probably wont coming as poor ruby has an infection, is on antibiotics etc. :cry:

my appointment has been booked for weeks, don't think I'll get another one short notice - will have meet you all next timme...

:-( we cant come. i REALLY want to, but Rubys suddenly got really ill, had to rush her to the dr this afternoon, and shes got a nasty ear & throat infection :-( Shes utterly miserable, and all dosed up on antibiotics and painkillers, so she wouldnt be up for it, and I wouldnt want to infect all the rest of you :-(

:-( we cant come. i REALLY want to, but Rubys suddenly got really ill, had to rush her to the dr this afternoon, and shes got a nasty ear & throat infection :-( Shes utterly miserable, and all dosed up on antibiotics and painkillers, so she wouldnt be up for it, and I wouldnt want to infect all the rest of you :-(

Bless her wee heart :hugs:

I appear to have jinxed this meeting with my comments about how well it was working!

poor ruby. weird though my friends LO exactly the same yesterday emergency docs and he has tonsillitis and ear infection... hope ABs kick in quickly

Awk poor wee Ruby :( Hope shes ok!

My train times from Coleraine get me in to Central at either 1.30 or 3.30 :dohh: My OH is now complaining too cus she's at uni and work and wanted to go to Belfast for the day (even tho we went last week and didn't buy one thing lol).

here ladies i was just thinking, why dont we leave it til next thursday so holywood, tigger and firsttimer can come??? (all being well) *if ive forgotton someone there im sorry ive a feeling i did!:dohh:*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->