The Northern Ireland Crew!!

Last week was the one week I wasn't there! Just home from there this morning. I'll look out for you next week. That's the church we belong to, they're all really lovely

I didn't get,lo has a bad cold, may be teeth though,she only has two @15 months!! Snows rough now!

The snow is really bad. I had to get DH to take my car to work and leave me his 4x4, otherwise I wouldn't have made it out if our street!
Think I'll give the baby group in the baptist a go and see how we get on. I feel so awkward going somewhere where i don't know anyone.

They do a lovely sing song at the end of the baptist one. I might go on fri if the weather clears.

Did you get to the baptist bababall? Lo is still sick so wanna give her a few more days (only for her to share sippy cups again :wacko:) will def try and make edengrove on Monday I'm cracking up in the house.

We tried it yesterday. It was ok, very busy and loud, but we will persevere. I didn't think it was as safe for small babies so I held darcey the whole time. Not as friendly either, but I did get chatting to one lady. I didn't get to see the singing bit as darcey woke early yesterday so was fast asleep by 11.25. We left a bit early

We tried it yesterday. It was ok, very busy and loud, but we will persevere. I didn't think it was as safe for small babies so I held darcey the whole time. Not as friendly either, but I did get chatting to one lady. I didn't get to see the singing bit as darcey woke early yesterday so was fast asleep by 11.25. We left a bit early

Yeah I find it very small and loud, my dd is running around and finds it very over stimulating. She can't move in it! Also def not as friendly as edengrove/ the comm centre. I hate taking tea in it and mostly don't bother now as I'm so scared of tripping with a cup!

It was really really busy and I didn't feel that it was that safe as toddlers and small babies aren't kept separate. We will go back though. Hopefully meet you and your little one on Monday if you make it. Although I have a feeling my HV is going to call early on Mon but I think I'll ignore her calls and go on to baby group!

Hi :) Can I jump in? My names Amelia and I'm 25. I live in Craigavon and I'm pregnant with my first, due in the next couple of weeks. I'd love to get to know some local mums, not too many of my friends have kids so I feel a bit lonely at times! Xx

Hi Miwi :hi: Im not that local to you, im in fermanagh but thought id say hi, im due 1st March with my first.... we dont have long to go now... have to admit im terrified of giving birth! :dohh:

Oh wow doodlebug it seems like yesterday you announced you were pregnant! Good luck!! We are going to Fermanagh on our hols lol!

lol good old fermanagh....where u coming to? I know, the time has flew in, cant believe its so close now

a wee place called the garden house. its near the ballycassidy river. we go every year we live it!

Hi Miwi :hi: Im not that local to you, im in fermanagh but thought id say hi, im due 1st March with my first.... we dont have long to go now... have to admit im terrified of giving birth! :dohh:

Hi! Oooh no, not long now. I'm being taken in on Monday as I'm progressing really slowly so they want to get me in if I've not gone myself by then! I'm so so nervous :baby: I can't believe how quickly the time has gone!! And me too, I'm really trying not to think about the actual labour part :haha: Eeek! Do you have many people arround you that have done this all before? The support will come in handy I'm sure! :flower:

eeek thats exciting! are they inducing you on monday? I wish they would do something with me, im fed up waiting :haha:

Doodle - Yep! I've to go in at 8:30 on Mobday morning if I haven't gone into labour naturally before then! Im scared but excited! Lol. I can't work out if it better to be left to go naturally or have a definate date. I was only booked in for the induction yesterday and have spent today feeling so nervous!! I'm glad it's the weekend tomorrow so I can keep busy :)
How are you feeling? Any twinges or anything yet?

Angel - Thanks so much :)

nope :( no signs of any movement at all.... im booked in for a sweep on the 1st and they will give me a date for induction 10days later.... feels like a lifetime away.

nope :( no signs of any movement at all.... im booked in for a sweep on the 1st and they will give me a date for induction 10days later.... feels like a lifetime away.

Ach I know it's easy to say but try not to loose hope . . . A week is such a long time in pregnancy. Have you been examined? I'm at 2cms and was really suprised - you might be slowly getting there and thing sill move quickly when they properly start :thumbup: I thought I wanted a date I'd be going in, but now I have one I can't help wishing for that extra week to get 'ready' :dohh: Trust me, we're as ready as we'll ever be . . . Doesn't feel like it though lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->