The Northern Ireland Crew!!

Woah Laura!!! Didn't know you were duffed!!! Massive congratulations :D. If I have a 3rd there will definitely be a bigger age gap, need a break.

Hi ladies, just popping in to wish everybody a lovely Christmas and I hope all your dreams come true in 2013 (and you're all managing to avoid these blooming protests!) xo

thanks girls. being as sick as a dog and just trying to get on with things really xx

On my I've just logged on & it's told me I haven't been on since 23rd July!!!! How is everyone doing had a quick read through congrats Laura!! Xx

Yeah Christmas was good great having a wee one at Christmas again makes it more special! Anyone doing anything nice for new year?

:hi: hiya! welcome to the nut house.

it's gone very quiet in here girls - everyone ok ? x

Hi everyone, haven't been on here in absolutely ages. Huge congrats Laura and Eve! I'm so out of touch! Has Emma had Drembie yet?

We are back to severe sleepless nights with Maeve these past two nights, lucky to get more than 2 hours sleep! Stupid teeth!

Hi all
Never knew this section existed, even though I'm addicted to BnB!
Anyone around Lisburn/Ballynahinch area?

Hi Scoobys mummy.
Do you go to any groups with your LO? I currently go to one in a church in Ballynahinch on a Mon and am starting Waterbabies in a couple of weeks in Lisburn on a Tues. I'd love to get to some more as o don't have any friends with babies, let alone any near here

Hi, is that edengrove? I went there for the first last week and really liked it. Oh theres one every day in bhinch. Mon is edengrove, tues is the community centre (gets bad press but i really like it). Wed is the congregational church (i go to one in clough on a wed,found it first) thurs is the wee church across from the community centre (ive never been to this one) friday is the baptist church (nice but very small,great for smaller tots but my dd gets fed up in it very quickly). They are all lovely but im def goin back to edengrove,maybe you saw me lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->