The Northern Ireland Crew!!

Sorry to hear that Angel :( I hope the doctors can give you some information on going forward and will be able to help you. x

We have had the heating on once a day nearly all summer.This morning was like ICE.

I'm so happy there is a Northern Ireland section! I'm originally from Londonderry/Derry and moved to Belfast a few years ago. I'm now moving into Carrickfergus (my OH home town) We're having our first and wanna settle down! :)

Welcome AnnaBoo, wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy. This thread is nice although we can be a bit hit and miss sometimes lol. A few posts and then nothing for a week or so. Just keep posting and peeps will reply, well that's what I do!

Carrickfergus aint too bad, I live on up the North coast a bit. Shops are pants but it's so handy to Belfast, Abbey Centre etc. I hope you enjoy it there, I know it well and have loads of relatives there too xo

Most of the NI girls I met here now just use FB groups to talk to each other, hence we aren't on here a lot.

Another peak from the photographer!!! EPP!!! She said she is aiming to have them all finished by today or tomorrow!!

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/brainlesslittleaurora/52252_3926084667786_838263902_o.jpg

Welcome annaboo! Congrats on your pregnancy. I'm from just up the road in newtownabbey. Little aurora, those photos are lovely. Do we have a fb group? If not, should we make one? Xx

I think courtney set one up but not sure it ever really got used. I'm friends with a bunch of ladies from here and there are overlaps from different groups (e.g. Babywearing NI).

Emma - it's scary how quick your pregnancy has went. little drembie will be here soon.

Eve - i know i said it on fb, but huge congrats on your pregnancy x

everyone all sorted for christmas? i got a few last min bits yesterday, and just have to do the food shop now, and that's me done x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->