The Northern Ireland Crew!!

Hey hows it going hun? Hope your not missing NI to much and youv settle into your new place :hugs:

It's going okay... I'm going mental slowly though - my cheese has not only slipped, but fallen off and is being eaten by mice :rofl:

We're staying with my Mum until Dec1st, when we can finally get settled into our new place :happydance:

Ah i see, least youv got your family there, i thought all your family where still here ops :dohh:

Ah i see, least youv got your family there, i thought all your family where still here ops :dohh:

Ohh right, no, I'm originally from Wales and OH is originally from NI, but lived in Wales for 13years.
We moved to NI to be with OH's family for a bit, but we decided to move back to Wales because we just missed it here way too much!

Ohh right, no, I'm originally from Wales and OH is originally from NI, but lived in Wales for 13years.
We moved to NI to be with OH's family for a bit, but we decided to move back to Wales because we just missed it here way too much!

Awk i see, thats abit like me and OH, hes from England and me NI but i moved to England a few months after we met as he worked here for abit, i didnt like it much as we moved to an area we didnt no co.Durham and we hated it we didnt no anyone and the people around us wernt that friendly, so we both aggreed to move to NI we getting on pretty well now :happydance:

I need to move house! Duno where to tho lol

We are going to view a cottage tomoz i cant wait it sounds perfect for us and i really wont to be settled in before baby comes.

Awk i see, thats abit like me and OH, hes from England and me NI but i moved to England a few months after we met as he worked here for abit, i didnt like it much as we moved to an area we didnt no co.Durham and we hated it we didnt no anyone and the people around us wernt that friendly, so we both aggreed to move to NI we getting on pretty well now :happydance:

Haha, all my Dad's side of the family are from Co. Durham, oddly enough! They do get a bit overwhelming lol!
Glad you're getting on well now! x

Haha, all my Dad's side of the family are from Co. Durham, oddly enough! They do get a bit overwhelming lol!
Glad you're getting on well now! x

We lived ina place called stanley it was a pretty rough area, police out every night and police helicopters shinning light in at stupid times. I was brought up in the country and to me it was all reallt scary :blush:

I can't imagine living anywhere but in a cottage!! I love mine, in the middle of a bunch of fields - BLISS!! :]

*Sneaks in*
Helloo!
Just to let you all know I've moved house :cry:
So now I'm in Wales!

Hope it went smoothly!! 1 Dec not too long now!!

I can't imagine living anywhere but in a cottage!! I love mine, in the middle of a bunch of fields - BLISS!! :]

See, I like the notion of it, but I don't think I'd cope with the reality. I like living in a small town :)

Its my DREAM to move to the country. We can't get rid of this damn house though...crap!

OH's dad wants us to live in his house in dundalk so he can move to france. Dundalk though...I dunno.... !

well we went and viewed the cottage all i can say is wow, its prefect and i think a great place to bring my baby up, but on the down side i dont think we will be able to afford it, which has made me upset all day, i work but OH hasnt been able to find work anywhere an he said he would do anything, but he never seems to get an interview, so its going to be very tight we have to the end of next week to decide.

Where abouts is it? The country property rentals are crazy - I've seen 2 bed for £500 +!!

Cool - I'm outside Ballygowan and I love it out here. My best friend lives between Balloo and Killyleagh :]

I aint that far from you then im currently in comber :D

Me and my ex looked at a townhouse in Comber that was £500 a month. It was a lovely house, and loads of interest in it, but in the end got the house I'm currently living in, in Lisburn. £390 a month, back and front gardens and about the same size as the comber one.

I'd rather live in a bit of a town to be honest. I feel a lot safer that there's easy access to other people and stuff to do in town :) (not driving means I really NEED to live in a town)

Well thats the only down side we can think of me an OH dont drive but i dont see it being a big problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->