The Northern Ireland Crew!!

ebay do shitloads of doppler sabrina! nice to meet u btw!

i tried gumtree but theres not alot on it, never even thought to check ebay fs my heads lit, how soon can ya use them my sis says not till 20wks but surely ur bound to hear sooner than that

Mothercare and Toys R Us in Newtownabbey have them. I think I boguht mine in Mothercare.

:hug: lunabean. I hope they find out something that can help you guys move forward xx

You can get them on ebay for £9 a month and use them from 9-10 weeks

Gumtree on NI is poor. It makes me sad.

Also, I was eBaying for cribs/cots and I found ONE cot for sale in N.I within 100 miles of me,was £100 2nd hand. No thankkkkx

Then presumed FOB said he's have a look in london and I used his postcode for reference. There was like...at least 100 within 5 MILES OF HIM! Pure rage.

Then my parents bought me one cause it was less than half price and last one left :blush: I have assembled it now...woah, everything seems so real.

For those of you who don't read my journal..I just lost my 6th baby, so I'm done. Get results of recurrent miscarriage bloods on Tuesday, and I hope to god there's a problem that can be fixed, because 6 times really cannot be just bad luck, and I'll go off my head if they all come back normal

Luna, so sorry to hear that, I really hope you get some answers xx

Howdy dowdy!! my names sabrina im originally from coleraine but been living in east belfast for the best part of ten years now :) nice to see soo many ni ladies on here :D currently 14wks pregnant wif my second :)

Thought it was about time i introduced myself instead of stalking yas llf !

Oh yeh n thank youngnimum for getting me the link :D xo

Hi Sabrina!

anyone know where id get a doppler?

I got the angelcare one on ebay, it's good, used it from about 14 weeks this time, but finding a HB is hit and miss at that early a stage as even the professional ones docs/mw use can sometimes miss it - my mw wouldn't even try at 16 week appt...

Mothercare and Toys R Us in Newtownabbey have them. I think I boguht mine in Mothercare.

:hug: lunabean. I hope they find out something that can help you guys move forward xx

I've seen the summer listening thing in boots too, but if that's what you're thinking off then it's not actually a doppler works on different technology and can't be used til later..

Gumtree on NI is poor. It makes me sad.

Also, I was eBaying for cribs/cots and I found ONE cot for sale in N.I within 100 miles of me,was £100 2nd hand. No thankkkkx

Then presumed FOB said he's have a look in london and I used his postcode for reference. There was like...at least 100 within 5 MILES OF HIM! Pure rage.

Then my parents bought me one cause it was less than half price and last one left :blush: I have assembled it now...woah, everything seems so real.

I think gumtree not too bad actually - I got our cot bed on there for £60 and a double buggy for £30 both in really good nick - had to drive about 15-20 miles for them though... there were loads of cots the time I looked, guess it just depends when folks are selling stuff!!

as for us, bumbling along nicely, Bridget had her first morning with the childminder today, and it all went well - she's knackered now though - too tired to eat!!

Anyone been to wagamama's in vic square yet? we're going tomorrow night :happydance:

OMG GIRLS I GOT MY BFP!! Finally... after 16/17 months of trying!!! PLEASE STICK!!

Thanks Debs!! OMG your profile pic right now is so cute! I can't believe how big Abbie is getting... even though like Saraya is the same age LOL

:lol: ta!
I kind of forget myself how big the "baby" is getting.... til she basically tells me she's not a baby when I call her that.... "no mameee, baybe 'waaaaaaaaaayyyhhhhhh'" :dohh:

Ahahahah That's adorable!!! I'm the opposite, I forget how small she used to be!! LOL

Thanks Lunabean!! Scary scary time hopefully I'll get my early scan next week [although knowing my luck they won't be able to fit me in or something awful!!] and if there's a HB then my chances of mc go down to something like 5%

OMG GIRLS I GOT MY BFP!! Finally... after 16/17 months of trying!!! PLEASE STICK!!

Thanks Lunabean!! Scary scary time hopefully I'll get my early scan next week [although knowing my luck they won't be able to fit me in or something awful!!] and if there's a HB then my chances of mc go down to something like 5%

Congratulations, hope you get your scan!

Congrats!!!! :D!!!

Hoping you get that HB really soon. Summer baby? Yaaay

*Sneaks in*
Helloo!
Just to let you all know I've moved house :cry:
So now I'm in Wales!

*Sneaks in*
Helloo!
Just to let you all know I've moved house :cry:
So now I'm in Wales!

Hey hows it going hun? Hope your not missing NI to much and youv settle into your new place :hugs:

Hey hows it going hun? Hope your not missing NI to much and youv settle into your new place :hugs:

It's going okay... I'm going mental slowly though - my cheese has not only slipped, but fallen off and is being eaten by mice :rofl:

We're staying with my Mum until Dec1st, when we can finally get settled into our new place :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->