The Northern Ireland Crew!!

awhh look hes gorgeous!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!

right girls, my laptop is FIXED, so im BACK! i try coming on via my phone but its just bloody annoying.. you need tricking tweezer fingers to do anything!

so tell me, what all have i missed!?

omg look at wee silasssss!!! hes AMAZING!!! WELL DONE EMMA!!! :cloud9:

:shhh: I'll tell you Kat...

Emy had her baby. She called him Silas. :shhh:

Hello Girls
Ive been on here for about 18months and have just found this section!!!
Im ttc and have been since we lost a baby in Aug 09.
My FS put me on 100mgClomid,feel asleep last month on my CD3 & forgot to take it so was out in Dec!! My doctor is now concerned i may have swine flu and has now said Do Not take ur Clomid this month!! Youre out til Feb!!:cry::cry:
So very let down to hear that today!! Tryin to keep my chin up*it isnt always easy*
But i wud love to join some local girls if u have the room?:winkwink:
XXBabyC

hi carey! :wave: nice to meet you! im so sorry to hear about your loss, I really hope u get better soon and get that :bfp: in feb!!! :dust:

hi carey! :wave: nice to meet you! im so sorry to hear about your loss, I really hope u get better soon and get that :bfp: in feb!!! :dust:

Hello Nuke
Thanks XX
I feel as if a bus has hit me and reversed just to make sure it got me AGAIN! lol
I suppose my Doctors just being careful this month,im bitterly dissappointed but what can ya do? I just have to put up&shut up :shrug:
Great that there a place here for us N.I girls :happydance:
XXBabyC

Swine flu is awful.we had in 2 years ago! I literally thought I wud die :( BUT I didnt obv lol. Welcome to the madhouse, sorry aboutyour loss :hug:

Ohh u missed my news Kat..me and OH split up and I'm now kinda seeing sumone else..whos umm..'straight'.... :blush: lolol (obv still a girl lol)

Swine flu is awful.we had in 2 years ago! I literally thought I wud die :( BUT I didnt obv lol. Welcome to the madhouse, sorry aboutyour loss :hug:

Ohh u missed my news Kat..me and OH split up and I'm now kinda seeing sumone else..whos umm..'straight'.... :blush: lolol (obv still a girl lol)

what the hell?!?!?!?! how did i not know about this?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Ahh its in my journal..we were fighting loads..we both kissed other ppl on boxin night..split up a few days later, and have a so much more happier home this past week lol

Hello! Welcomes :D

Silas is actually a lot smaller now, that was literally the day he was born. I love his warm head and the smell of his hair and when he opens his eyes and just stares (sometimes with wrinkled brow) - must charge up my camera!

So Nuke...it's 2011...

More babies please!!!

Hello! Welcomes :D

Silas is actually a lot smaller now, that was literally the day he was born. I love his warm head and the smell of his hair and when he opens his eyes and just stares (sometimes with wrinkled brow) - must charge up my camera!

So Nuke...it's 2011...

More babies please!!!

ohhhhhhh just you wait!! (cuz I can't!!) :happydance: I'm BURSTING to start ttc!!!!!!! must wait 2 months though, at least. Need to be off my anti-depressants before we start. and don't wanna come off those until I'm 100% ready. I'm on the lowest dose now though, so shouldn't be too bad, have only had one bad day for ages!

liz im so sorry about u and D. it does sound like its for the best though :hugs: tell us about this new lady!!

Aww shes lovely lol. Met her a few weeks ago at a friends leaving party..didnt speak to her that night tho, just said hi etc..then added to facebook the next day cus we were tagged in pix..been talking loads, just as friends course cus she's 'straight' (I use this term veryyy loosely now lol)..then we were all out boxing night..my friends dared us to pretend to kiss for a picture..we pretended..then just kinda kissed properly n didnt stop..oops! BUT..at the same time, OH had went on back to the house we were stayin at with our friend, and ended up kissin her! S we came clean a few days later, decied we def need to split up, now as weird as it is not being together, we're getting on much better, met up with the girl on Monday do do some shopping..nothing happened..she then text me wen I got on the train sayin 'Umm..should u wana kiss ur friends the way I wana kiss u??' I was shocked, cus Id thought it had been a one-off drunken thing, but apparently not!

The weird thing is, it feels like me and OH have been split for months already! I KNOW some ppl r gona think Im moving on too fast, but I havnt been happy in a long time, doc put me on anti-depressants last month, but for the first time in ages Im goin to bed smiling cus we talk on FB til 5am! I duno wats gona happen, we'll see tho!!!

O.M.G.!!! I can't believe I didn't know about this Liz!! This is insane, she sounds like she really likes you. I'm so glad you're happier!! Out of curiosity [you know I'm a nosy bitch!] where does it leave you with TTC etc?

Im havin a break from TTC for awhile, 6 months at least, tho obv I wont try if we do get together, not that we will lol. I think I need some time to focus on myself and having some fun, and past almost 2 years have been sooo stressful etc, I need some me time I think! I def do still wana try, but maybe after the summer!!

Nuke - do take your time but I cant wait either >.<! More NI babies!

Right, I'm gonna express some milk then head off to bed to get the sleeps. Hopefully be adventuring out tomorrow (VERY excited) my pram is here too and it's awwwwesome!!!! SOOOO Yellow!!!

https://www2.baby99.co.uk/f-3/ITEM-003736/Babystyle-Oyster-Carrycot-Colour-Pack-Yellow.jpg

Eeeeeeeeeeee!

Awww Liz you sound so grounded right now *hugs*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"