The Northern Ireland Crew!!

I would have had 2 under 2 if I'd had the choice but unfortunately my body didn't want to play ball either Linds... when it happens you won't care what the gap is :hugs:

:hugs: It'll just be 2 and a bit years Linds! The "bit" won't matter when it happens!

We had mostly said 3 years so I had the chance to save our consultant money again, but got there quicker than I thought so decided why wait! (Plus I got majorly clucky seeing half the population of our area pregnant/with newborns!)

Nuke - :haha: Anytime you'll have me! Thursday? :p x

:cake:

can't do thursday hun, I'm going to try my dress on! Plus I'm sick still and don't want u or wee Silas to catch it!

DRESS! EEEEEEEEE! Ah yeah don't worry about passing the sickness, you probably got it from me somehow anyway. It did occur to me after I posted, but we'll come on round once your all better :). Will you have your dress in the house? Or will it be hidden away at your parents or something?

Peeing on the floor?! XD!

My Midwife told me to pee in the bath (they cathed me during pregnancy and I couldn't wee for aggggges). Basically, I tried to have LOTS of baths...ever time I needed the loo I dreaded it...but QUILTED TOILET PAPER WAS THE BEST THING EVER. I had really horrible graze-type things on both my inner thighs (dunno how?) and I think little cuts and stuff up higher as well. It's hard to know, it was a good couple of weeks before I dare have a proper look at what had happened down there.

Speccy - I soooo looked forward to labour. Definately better when you don't know what's coming. I wouldn't look forward to it so much next time, wish I could. Wish my memory was more hazy, I keep having labour-dreams and when I wake up I remember it (briefly) so it's all stored there somewhere.

Dizzybella - I leaked from being 18 weeks pregnant and have been in maternity bras ever since :(. I didn't have any milk till the 5th day either, and when it came...you could almost pinpoint it to the hour. Was CRAZY. I used to be able to pump a fair bit of milk as supply hadn't been established and it was just all over the place, I had too much. Now me and Silas are in sync to the extend that unless I skipped a feed to pump, I wouldn't get any. Even then I reckon i'd only get about 5oz and there's no way that's all he's getting!

Courtney - I soooo reckon it'll be like next year :p you'll change your mind. Well, maybe it's just me. I'd be TTC already (I'm a fan of small age gaps) if I was with LOs father and he'd let me!

i didnt look for weeks either! Felt like minced meat tho :haha:

Its just the mockup of my dress, made from curtain backing fabric, then she'll make any alterations and do the proper dress!

Thanks EmyDra - I think that's why I'm feeling positive about this first one, because I know I have no idea what I'm in for, whereas with the next one I'll be aware of all the horrors!! The first one has a kind of innocence about it, so I'll stay excited!

Oooh how exciting about getting your dress made just for you NuKe!

Nuke - :haha: Anytime you'll have me! Thursday? :p x

:cake:

can't do thursday hun, I'm going to try my dress on! Plus I'm sick still and don't want u or wee Silas to catch it!

DRESS! EEEEEEEEE! Ah yeah don't worry about passing the sickness, you probably got it from me somehow anyway. It did occur to me after I posted, but we'll come on round once your all better :). Will you have your dress in the house? Or will it be hidden away at your parents or something?

Peeing on the floor?! XD!

My Midwife told me to pee in the bath (they cathed me during pregnancy and I couldn't wee for aggggges). Basically, I tried to have LOTS of baths...ever time I needed the loo I dreaded it...but QUILTED TOILET PAPER WAS THE BEST THING EVER. I had really horrible graze-type things on both my inner thighs (dunno how?) and I think little cuts and stuff up higher as well. It's hard to know, it was a good couple of weeks before I dare have a proper look at what had happened down there.

Speccy - I soooo looked forward to labour. Definately better when you don't know what's coming. I wouldn't look forward to it so much next time, wish I could. Wish my memory was more hazy, I keep having labour-dreams and when I wake up I remember it (briefly) so it's all stored there somewhere.

Dizzybella - I leaked from being 18 weeks pregnant and have been in maternity bras ever since :(. I didn't have any milk till the 5th day either, and when it came...you could almost pinpoint it to the hour. Was CRAZY. I used to be able to pump a fair bit of milk as supply hadn't been established and it was just all over the place, I had too much. Now me and Silas are in sync to the extend that unless I skipped a feed to pump, I wouldn't get any. Even then I reckon i'd only get about 5oz and there's no way that's all he's getting!

Courtney - I soooo reckon it'll be like next year :p you'll change your mind. Well, maybe it's just me. I'd be TTC already (I'm a fan of small age gaps) if I was with LOs father and he'd let me!

lol hmm next year is tempting :dohh:, but i think its nice that we have a plan for our future, maybe he will ask me to marry him before then :happydance: I think he must be waiting for me to do it :haha:

next year's a leap year.... traditionally you should ask him next year! :haha:

u shud ask him anyway! sod tradition!

I ask him all the time when are you going to marry me haha he always says when we win the lottery hmmm

Btw everyone I'm coming to all your weddings uninvited to try and get free food.

Good advice re. the breastfeeding, Eve. I would say exactly the same. I BFd Ellen for 7 or so months, it was very hard work at the beginning, but I only wish I had've persevered with my other two.

More kids? Moi? I think 5 between me and the Mister are quite enough.

I don't care what me vag looks like anymore. Childbirth did horrible things to it, particularly having a third one at 40. I have an old lady fandango...it clicks when I walk :blush: Mirrors don't go down there any more...

Lindsay, don't worry about the age gap. They'll be best buddies no matter what. I have 2.5 between Calvin and Ben...and 14 and 12 between them and Ellen and they all love the bones of each other. Mostly. :haha:

oooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmggggggggggggggggggggg

is anyone watching embarrassing bodies??????? the girl from here with the sex problem?? I KNOW HER!!!!!!! :rofl:

Good advice re. the breastfeeding, Eve. I would say exactly the same. I BFd Ellen for 7 or so months, it was very hard work at the beginning, but I only wish I had've persevered with my other two.

More kids? Moi? I think 5 between me and the Mister are quite enough.

I don't care what me vag looks like anymore. Childbirth did horrible things to it, particularly having a third one at 40. I have an old lady fandango...it clicks when I walk :blush: Mirrors don't go down there any more...

Lindsay, don't worry about the age gap. They'll be best buddies no matter what. I have 2.5 between Calvin and Ben...and 14 and 12 between them and Ellen and they all love the bones of each other. Mostly. :haha:

fanny like a wizard's sleeve :rofl:

i'm not watching but i want to know what her prob is.... :lol:
I kind of wonder about that show... if you were too embarrassed to go to the doc with these problems, why in under heavens would you want to go on national TV for the entire country to know?

uve been reading my statuses debs :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->