The Northern Ireland Crew!!

Really? I lost mine early with Saraya too... I think it was like 34 or 36w with her. I'm 34w today but then with this being a 2nd child I know your cervix never really goes totally closed so I presume you're more likely to lose it earlier??

Right - am away for a weekend, I miss banter about tractors, cinema sex and mysterious farm animals. Of all the times!

3 days till Kat's wedding - cannot WAIT to see pictures

Eve - o_O! hehehe, I have a feeling Silas was 7lbs estimate at his 35/36 week scan so it's obviously 9lbs14 is the weight to beat! Did you have scans for Saraya at around the same time or it just cause of all this wierd business that you're having a scan around now? I only got one cause of complications etc. For the record again, I didn't need any stitches :smug: (however, when I recount this, a part of me believes I must have some kind of gaping vag to have achieved such victory).
I cheered up when a lady at work who was slim and had no complications had an 11 pounder at term!
ewww mucus plug on the leg! :haha: I rememer after I'd been sent home from pessary no. 1 and finding a surprise bobbing about in my bath...:nope:

Courtney - had my first ever drink out since Silas was born. Just had one also. I'm going to be the biggest lightweight ever when I start going out again (whenever in the distance future that is). Still, that's quite a surprise for a hen party!

Where's the code? What's everyone talking about? Meat dress and naked?

emma u crack me up! Im in bed loling! Barrys guna wonder what drugs ive taken for my cold! Wen u comin for another visit?? X

:plane:

:bike:

:boat:

Sorry, just like these smileys and don't get to use them often enough.

Mucus plugs eh...?! So much to look forward to :haha:

Give me a few months and I'm sure I'll have some :haha:

Nuke - :haha: Anytime you'll have me! Thursday? :p x

:cake:

can't do thursday hun, I'm going to try my dress on! Plus I'm sick still and don't want u or wee Silas to catch it!

:rofl: o dear god what sort of a conversation have i walked in on... :loopy:

:rofl:

and speccy, just u wait!! mucus plugs, piles, stitches, post-birth pooing, peeing with your hands on the floor... it gets sooo gross.

i ended up with lacerations all up round my urethra (clitoris area) and it stung like MADDDDDD when i peed, so had to literally bend right forward with my hands on the floor so the pee would run forwards! im suprised u didnt get that debs!! loads of woman i know did! another tip i got was to pour a jug of warm water on your bits when ur peeing too!

ouchie! My stitches did sting a bit but I think I must have been very lucky - that or very good at convincing myself the pain wasn't as bad as it was for the sake of my sanity. :lol: Everyone comments how well I got over my stitches and what not so quickly. :shrug:

i got a running stitch, instead of separate ones. i dont know whether that was better or worse. It does mean I can't show off and say "I got 37 stitches" tho :haha:

and it really really is soooo worth it. you forget soo quickly. u forget the entire labour experience as soon as ur lo is in your arms!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->