The NTNP Graduates - pregnant ladies of 'I'm finally here!'

Elhaym

It's a girl :)
Reaction score
Hello all :hi:

This thread is a continuation of the 'I'm finally here!' thread started in NTNP many months ago - we all made some lovely friends in that thread, and now a few of us have our BFPs, here is a thread for our pregnancy discussion!

Members: Elhaym, RaspberryK, JuFer, MrsGM

Honorary Members: July28th (hopefully joining us soon), Dumpling (seems to be on a BnB break but we hope she's OK!)

Chat away ladies! Anyone who wants to join and say hello, come on in!

:dance: we are all going to have :baby:!

Have you had that whole "oh my god what am I doing" panic yet?

lol

x

All the bloody time! I can't concentrate on anything - put doctor who on iplayer last night, watched about 10 minutes then has to turn it off because my brain was in overdrive! I keep randomly pacing about not knowing what to do with myself :haha: So much to think about....

Can't wait for my booking in appointment, might feel like I'm getting somewhere, now I'm just in limbo!

Saw my mum and bro yesterday and told them, my mum was so happy, bless her! We asked if she could come to the birth - my OH doesn't think he can cope on his own, plus I'd love her to be there anyway :D

:happydance: Nice to be a honorary member! Hopefully it won't be too long before I can join you all properly :)

You're damn right J! We're keeping a seat warm for you and everything! :haha:

hiya everyone, fab idea, it's so easy to lose peeps on this forum :D

Well latest with me is 20 week scan went well on Friday and looks like we've got a blue one!!

Also went out last night for a meal with a friend which was very lovely but paid for it today as ate too much, loads of heartburn and tummy was really painful for most of today, also I'm struggling to bend down to put my shoes on :haha:

Team Blue! :happydance: You thinking of names yet MrsGM?

LOL at your belly starting to get in the way - you know what this means - people are going to start having to do more for you! Put your feet up :coffee:

Team Blue! :happydance: You thinking of names yet MrsGM?

LOL at your belly starting to get in the way - you know what this means - people are going to start having to do more for you! Put your feet up :coffee:

I've got a couple of ideas, the girls name was easy darn it!

I did get hubby to take off one of my shoes yesterday and tempted to treat myself to a pedicure and just spend the rest of the time in flip flops!

You know I'm just the same - I have like 10 girls names that I LOVE, but I can't think of any boys ones I like.

Sounds like a plan, comfort is going to be your main priority from here on! Sod everything else and pamper yourself :)

:happydance: congrats Mrs GM! Can't believe how far some of you are on already! Enjoy team blue :kiss:

I've got a handful of names but just need to get a sensible answer out of hubby!

Just a couple more months of madness then I can properly relax, busy sorting work e-mails before doing a bit more uni work, sheesh!

Awwww guys!! Thank you so much for making me an honorary member! You're right, I've been taking a bit of a BnB break, it just all got a bit too much & I was utterly obsessing over everything but lots of things have been happening & I feel like I can properly NTNP again without thinking about it!

Huge congratulations MrsGM & Elhaym!! Can't believe I've missed so much!!

Hi Dumpling, nice to see you back here, thanks for the congrats!

Ohhhhh a blue bump MrsGM, that's so exciting. I'm still team yellow and think I might be having a boy.

x

All the bloody time! I can't concentrate on anything - put doctor who on iplayer last night, watched about 10 minutes then has to turn it off because my brain was in overdrive! I keep randomly pacing about not knowing what to do with myself :haha: So much to think about....

Can't wait for my booking in appointment, might feel like I'm getting somewhere, now I'm just in limbo!

Saw my mum and bro yesterday and told them, my mum was so happy, bless her! We asked if she could come to the birth - my OH doesn't think he can cope on his own, plus I'd love her to be there anyway :D

It's so frustrating waiting around for that first appointment, I felt in limbo til I had my private scan at 9ish weeks. I was disappointed with my booking in appointment and the fact I might have to wait til 14 weeks for first NHS scan.
Since then the appointments start being very regular and it's quite scary how fast the come around.

x

Hi girls! Dumpling, so good to see you :hugs:

Right. I have a small prob - no DTD since BFP, and its not my issue. Think OH is probably a bit weirded out, which is understandable, but not exactly good for making me feel wanted :( did anyone have a similar prob? It's like he's just put it all out of his mind, he never even makes silly comments anymore or grabs me jokingly..... starting to bother me, feel like I'm an ugly troll or something :(

Hi girls! Dumpling, so good to see you :hugs:

Right. I have a small prob - no DTD since BFP, and its not my issue. Think OH is probably a bit weirded out, which is understandable, but not exactly good for making me feel wanted :( did anyone have a similar prob? It's like he's just put it all out of his mind, he never even makes silly comments anymore or grabs me jokingly..... starting to bother me, feel like I'm an ugly troll or something :(

guys react differently hun :hugs:

Try sitting down and having a little chat? Mine has taken to being 'active' but apologising to bump afterwards :haha:

Mine's not bothered ... but I find it strange.
I would reassure him that it's OK ... he might be worried about if it's safe etc.
x

I told him that and I think he knows that - IMO it's more psychological, like I'm not the person I was, I'm a mother now, and it's weird adjusting. Though the physical aspect porbably worries him too. I will talk to him, I'm so weepy at the moment, I know I'll get upset, but I need to tell him how I feel. Bloody hormones, just feel like crying all day today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->