The NTNP Graduates - pregnant ladies of 'I'm finally here!'

aww bless ya, the hormones are a bit of a beatch but they can be quite comical too

My family/friends spent ages trying to decide if they were going for a late night walk...

Me: can you just go before I kill someone?!?!?

Hi Dumpling, nice to see you back here, thanks for the congrats!

Ohhhhh a blue bump MrsGM, that's so exciting. I'm still team yellow and think I might be having a boy.

x

yey for blue ones :D

x

aww bless ya, the hormones are a bit of a beatch but they can be quite comical too

My family/friends spent ages trying to decide if they were going for a late night walk...

I'm having one of those days - I must have a small hole in my trainer and went out for lunch in the pouring rain and now my foot is soaked through! Sock soaked too, and I have no spare ones! I just feel so miserable and want to get home and curl up in bed and tell everyone to bugger off! :haha:

It's funny isn't it, you're absolutely fine until someone says the SLIGHTEST wrong thing and suddenly you realise how short your fuse is!

I'm having one of those days - I must have a small hole in my trainer and went out for lunch in the pouring rain and now my foot is soaked through! Sock soaked too, and I have no spare ones! I just feel so miserable and want to get home and curl up in bed and tell everyone to bugger off! :haha:

It's funny isn't it, you're absolutely fine until someone says the SLIGHTEST wrong thing and suddenly you realise how short your fuse is!

*sends dry socks*

I'm dealing with students today and they are messing me about left right and centre :growlmad:

Hello ladies!!!!!!!!!! Elhaym what a great idea to set up a new thread - thank you!

Seems like blue bumps all around -I'm also on team yellow but I do somehow think it's a boy as well ;)

Hope everyone is doing well (and your socks are dry again soon Elhaym!)

xx

Did anyone see that thread in 1st or 2nd tri about telling the sex of a baby by looking at the nub on its bottom in the scan? I can't find it, but I wonder if it would work for you guys?!

So, sorry if this has all been said before, but lets hear the conception stories, how did you tell OHs, did you just *know* you were pg?? Did you do anything different/special?! Stand on your heads, do it on a bed of seaweed during a full moon etc?! :haha:

Main difference with me was enough BDing I think! 3 nights in a row CD12, 13 and 14 and I think I O'd CD14. Nothing else, tried that robitussin cough syrup the cycle before and it didn't do much so didn't bother this cycle, and I had great EWCM anyway! I think BDing whenever I had good fertile CM probably helped. 3 nights in a row and I was dead though :haha:

I've seen the nub theory, seems to be quite accurate a lot of the time if you have a clear pic of the nub! You never know though, I bet some people have been caught out!

evening girls :)

:wave: hi Dumpling, nice to see you! Glad you're feeling a bit better... how's ttc going? I think I'm maybe 1dpo, & symptom spotting already :blush:

I'm feeling ok... loving seeing my litte niece... but it does make me think more about not being pregnant, just when I see my sister & brother-in-law with her... I've been a bit sad sometimes, but trying to keep a PMA.

Elhaym.. sorry you're feeling emotional... hope you feel better tonight. Oh, & I was having a peek through the 1st tri bump pics, and my you have a tiny tummy! It will be nice to see your bump as it grows!

Did anyone see that thread in 1st or 2nd tri about telling the sex of a baby by looking at the nub on its bottom in the scan? I can't find it, but I wonder if it would work for you guys?!

So, sorry if this has all been said before, but lets hear the conception stories, how did you tell OHs, did you just *know* you were pg?? Did you do anything different/special?! Stand on your heads, do it on a bed of seaweed during a full moon etc?! :haha:

Haha ... no I had the flu! :haha:

Don't even remember doing :sex:

But I did just know, we were on holiday and I couldn't test til i got back but i did feel diff. I got spotting (imp bleeding) but then no AF.

Can't see the nub on mine, I've heard about the skull shape theory too.

x

Ooh what's the skull shape theory?

We're still NTNP, 9 months & still going strong (or not lol!) I think the main problem has been OH being away with work so much, we've only managed to see each other around Ov once in all that time!! Crazy! There's a new job on the horizon for June/July tho, so I'm hopeful we might get there by the end of the summer! Plus we're moving house next month & you know what they say...

July28th don't be sad. My 2 best friends are pg, due in Aug & Oct & although I'm sad & a wee bit jealous its not me, I'm so lucky to have these gorgeous babies in my life. :hugs:

https://ingender.com/cs/forums/t/128026.aspx

Link for skull shape above.

Sounds like you've a busy time ahead Dumpling.

x

For us BFP was really when we least expected it...

in that month, my Gran died (about 12 days before we found out), we were busy moving house etc etc

I literally only tested for safety as i was going to a BIG party and sharing a hotel with BIG drinkers!

So there I was 6:30 in the morning, shock of my life as the other line appeared!! I went to show hubs and I was shaking like a leaf, then had to get ready and go off to this party which started at lunchtime!

There was nothing particularly unusual and we hadn't seen eachother much over what I thought was OV time either!

Lx

Hiya my lovelies!

I did a digi this morning, never done one before so i thought I would while I have the chance! Also still paranoid theres nothing in there :haha: so I got pregnant 3+ weeks! Yay! Should be grateful for lack of symptoms i guess!

Hiya my lovelies!

I did a digi this morning, never done one before so i thought I would while I have the chance! Also still paranoid theres nothing in there :haha: so I got pregnant 3+ weeks! Yay! Should be grateful for lack of symptoms i guess!

yey :D

and yes be grateful for lack of symptoms :haha:

it's why I nicknamed bump 'Horton' as it feels like the film horton hear's a who, this tiny little thing that only you know about etc

Haha, thats such a cute name! I need to start calling my bean something, might seem a bit more real then :) Did you not get much sickness or anything then? x

nausea set in about 6 weeks I think? lasted til about 14, then for last 4 weeks + struggled with belting headaches

pregnancy glow??? not for me so far...

bump names defn help :)

Lx

Haha, I am trying my absolute hardest not to get optimistic as I just know it'll hit me when I least expect it - a girl in our January thread said she was absolutely fine and thought she wouldn't get MS, then halfway through week 7 it hit her like a train!

I will ask OH about names, no doubt he will think of something daft :rofl:

Ahh I like bump names! What about bean, cos its like a little bean shape, or bas cos its like a little grain of basmati rice?! I hope you don't get too many unpleasant pg symptoms! x

July28th don't be sad. My 2 best friends are pg, due in Aug & Oct & although I'm sad & a wee bit jealous its not me, I'm so lucky to have these gorgeous babies in my life. :hugs:

I know Dumpling! I am so so happy, & she's a beautiful baby, and I'm loving being her auntie... most of the time I'm really happy, but now and again a get a teeny bit sad that it's not happening for us yet...

Trying to be patient!

Glad you're feeling ok Elhaym :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"