The NTNP Graduates - pregnant ladies of 'I'm finally here!'

Hiya my lovelies!

I did a digi this morning, never done one before so i thought I would while I have the chance! Also still paranoid theres nothing in there :haha: so I got pregnant 3+ weeks! Yay! Should be grateful for lack of symptoms i guess!

I did 4 digi's :haha: It's still quite early for symptoms so don't worry yourself. I started to eat ginger biscuits before getting out of bed in the morning to stop myself feeling sick and I made sure I ate frequently throughout the day as it was only when I was hungry that I got sick.
When I didn't do this I got into a nasty cycle of throwing up all day.
x

Oooff it sounds rough. :sick: These little babies cause trouble! I can't wait to do a digi & see that word come up, must be so exciting. As great as the lines are, the word would make me cry! :cloud9:

But it's all totally worth it and the best feeling in the world, I have been fairly lucky and only had a small amount of sickness compared to some and been feeling fantastic for about a month now. Seeing those lines and then doing a digi or two to see the words is the most exciting thing that's ever happened to me.
x

Hello again ladies!

Re: the month we got our BFP - I also can't tell you what we did differently in the bedroom that month ;) and although my AF was late (which was not that unusual as I skipped one AF the previous cycle) the only symptom I had was sore boobs. But even that didn't make me particularly suspicious. I did a test on the morning of New Years Eve - again, not expecting anything but "making sure" that I wouldn't get drunk that night ;) I cried when I showed it to dh - although the silly bugger didn't even wanna look at the test, pointing out that there might still be pee on it :dohh:
Apart from feeling nauseous a few times because I hadn't eaten, I was very lucky in not having experienced many of the yucky preg symp at all. I agree with RaspberryK that at the moment I feel great! :thumbup: Let's hope it'll stay this way for the rest of my pregnancy :haha: ...wishful thinking I now ;)

Hope you're all enjoying your Thursdays! :hugs:

I would just like to say how much I hate work right now!!!

My boss seems to think I can magic rabbits out of nowhere :argh:

counting down the days...

Oh god tell me about it, I feel like I have PMS all the time anyway so the urge to tell people to piss off is very strong sometimes....

I'm sat here shouting at my e-mails :D

bang goes getting any PhD done tonight :hissy:

JuFer - I am hoping the feeling great will last til very late on into 3rd tri because the first half of 2nd I got a lot of headaches.

Mrs GM my boss seems to be on the same planet as yours - he's an arsewipe!

Elhaym it does get better ... but at least you have an excuse, are you planning on telling anyone yet or are you keeping it to the two of you?

x

I escaped! Now trying to do some uni work but soooo tired

Really regretting accepting an invite out for lunch on sunday as really need to get lots of work done, plus it's somewhere really posh so me and my hormones will have to behave ourselves :rofl:

It'll be good to get out, I got into a habit of being a hermit not long ago and it was nice to go out and get dressed up.
I couldn't work AND study whilst being pregnant it sounds like hard work!

x

JuFer - I am hoping the feeling great will last til very late on into 3rd tri because the first half of 2nd I got a lot of headaches.

Mrs GM my boss seems to be on the same planet as yours - he's an arsewipe!

Elhaym it does get better ... but at least you have an excuse, are you planning on telling anyone yet or are you keeping it to the two of you?

x

My parents, OH's parents and our est friends already know, couldn't keep it a secret and if anything bad happened we would want their support anyway :)

I'm leaving it for now at work, but I can't really wait 12 weeks due to the nature of my job, we use a couple of hazardous substances so need to get risk assessments etc done. Luckily we're not doing anything dangerous at the moment so got some time!

I hated hiding it, telling people was such a relief but I was too scared to say anything til I had my first scan at 9 weeks.
I told work at the same time due to needing to odd sick day and for appointments.
How have your parents been?

x

My mum was really pleased bless her, jumped up and hugged me and said 'I'm going to cry' LOL. She already has 2 grandkids, but my OH's parents don't at all so as you can imagine they are really excited about their first grandchild! He/she will be spoiled rotten :haha:

RasberryK - will be fab to go out just disruptive as right in the middle of the day and a good hour and a half drive eachway, I went out on saturday night with a really good friend for a meal and it was brilliant (apart from the heartburn after!)
Studying is hard but I'm so nearly there :D

Elhaym - that's so sweet about your parents, I totally know what you mean, I figured I'd tell people if there was any problem, so told good friends and family before 12 weeks

Awww that's so sweet about your mum Elhaym.

Mrs GM - no doubt you'll be designated drive eh?
My heartburn seems to have eased off the past couple of weeks.

x

Awww that's so sweet about your mum Elhaym.

Mrs GM - no doubt you'll be designated drive eh?
My heartburn seems to have eased off the past couple of weeks.

x

Hubs very rarely gets to me drive, just one of his funny things

lx

Lucky you!

I always seem to drive now I am not drinking, it seems to be an excuse for hubby to have a beer or three.

x

I am finally 6 weeks tomorrow, what a bloody long week! Please tell me it gets quicker! :)

Its belly pic day tomorrow then, not that theres anything but a bit of bloat and gas :haha:

It's weird because it does go slow the first bit, but then you look back over the time as a whole and it's gone in a flash - does that even make any sense?!
My 4 weekly appointments seem to come around very quickly now though and I think they go down to 3/2 weekly soon.
x

x

:wave: hi girls...

just popping in to say hi... hope you've all had a good week... sorry work's been crap for some of you.

Hope you're all enjoying your bumps, and have a lovely weekend :)

Jx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->