The NTNP Graduates - pregnant ladies of 'I'm finally here!'

T is totally on cows milk now, still working on my business and I've just applied for a short term part-time contract

Lx

Bertie only fed a couple of short feeds but he drinks so much cows milk I think I need to buy a cow! Xx

we're going through so much milk I think we need to buy a cow too!

Lx

Hey girls!

I've not been on here for ages properly, just popping by to say a belated congrats to you Mrs GM, that's really exciting news! How are you feeling?

RK how are things with you?

Elhaym I guess you're not hanging around b&b now, but hoping all is ok with you and yours xx

Jx

Hi!
I don't come on much, what with work and not really feeling like there's anywhere for me to post.
All the threads are the same all the time.
I've been really in to reading on my kindle.
Bertie not sleeping all that well for a few months now. He's just cut his first molar, and the other one is almost through too.
Very stressed with money issues, dh has been out of work for 6 months with only a few days work here and there til he got a contract in Scotland at beg dec. He worked away all December and will be going back on Sunday til feb.
He's got local jobs booked up till summer after that :D
Just got to play catch up now.
Bertie can walk, but won't do it confidently at home due to hard floors but walks everywhere round at my parents with carpet.
What's everyone else been up to?
Xx

So a year later and wondering if you have any updates?
I'm 10 weeks pregnant with no 2.
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"