The NTNP Graduates - pregnant ladies of 'I'm finally here!'

:kiss: Evening all!

Mrs GM, you sound really busy with baby and work!

RK you thinking of trying for another baby soon? :)

How are things Elhaym? Are we gonna see any bump pics? :)

Jx

Well we are sort of ntnp at the moment... Sometimes pull out method, mostly not. Although dtd not really happening much, Bertie been poorly and I'm exhausted plus dh working odd shifts again.
X

hi ladies!

well the 20 week scan went fine :thumvup: but baby wasn't willing to show us their gender :haha: so we went for a babybond scan today!

it's a girl :cloud9:

here she is with a lot of hand/foot craziness going on! She had her feet everywhere and was putting them over her head, haha

https://img443.imageshack.us/img443/1866/dsc02245p.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

3d pic:

https://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4968/dsc02242li.jpg

and finally remembered to get OH to take a bump pic :haha: so this is almost 21 weeks:

https://img208.imageshack.us/img208/4295/21wks.jpg

Sorry for the picspam! xx

Awww such lovely photos! Thank you!
You're over half way now
Xx

:happydance: :happydance:

Just popping in to say a HUGE congrats Elhaym! That's lovely news!! Really happy for you! How are you doing? Oh and cute bump pic :)

RK, that's exciting you're NTNP! Hope Bertie's feeling better and you and DH aren't too tired.

Anyway, I'm off to bed, interview tomorrow...

Huge congrats Elhaym, so exciting!!

Ooo NTNP RK?? Exciting!! Mr brought up number 2 but will start thinking about it in a month or so...

Hope the interview went well today July?

Well the jewellery shoot was yesterday, it went really well, long old day but T was a star apart from being really stinky, lol!!
His top front teeth are really visible under the gums and he's doing really well with eating

Lx

Had an exhausting couple of days myself actually.
Bertie not sleeping that well some nights, last night was bad, only just got him home and into bed tonight to hoping for a good one. He has 4 teeth and another 2 visible in his top gum, strangely they have come through the middle one and the one next to it rather than the two middle ones first. :wacko:
I have been preparing my written representation for my Employment Tribunal Claim, it quite stressful but writing it all out in full, properly has been therapeutic.

x

That's amazing... RK and Mrs GM, you'll both probably have number 2 before I have number 1!

Glad things are going well Mrs GM!

RK, hope you're feeling a bit more rested... you mums are seriously amazing women for dealing with everything you deal with!

Interview went really well thanks... got a conditional offer of appointment, so just a few more things to go through! So it seems like trying is really gonna be put on hold for another year or so! It's quite scary given the difficulties we seem to have had, but the job feels good... so think it's worth it!

xx

I've been sorting car insurance as both cars ran out today, got done good online quotes so just have to speak with our usual broker as this year they don't seem as competitive!
Got to phone another Thatcher too.
Did accounts yesterday and half way through end of year accounts which need doing by Friday next week before while family goes to Spain. Catching up on housework today before doing more accounts tomorrow and then seeing godparents who are travelling down from Yorkshire for the weekend. Sunday will be more sorting no doubt and trying to think about packing too. Monday accounts, not end of year just general, Tuesday yummy mummy meet up, Wednesday breastfeeding drop in group, Thursday possible trip to kiddicare... And then that's dh gone to Spain and IP be going on the Monday.
Busy week ahead but then hopefully 2 Weeks of relaxing!
Good luck with this new job July... And you never know when things might happen add they usually do when you assess last looking/expecting it.
X

Wow RK that's a busy week! Hope you manage to get some nice chilled time afterwards. Congrats on NTNP again btw, you've come full circle :haha:

I think its great you're still bfing btw, I'm determined to do it so I'll be badgering you for tips no doubt during those early weeks! I think there is a group in my town which should be helpful.

Best of luck with the job, J :)

Mostly all you need is determination, educate yourself and be prepared for everyone telling you to top up with formula-lol. And book yourself into done kind of breastfeeding workshop. Ill be going no where and happy to help when the time comes. Its hard the first few Weeks but after that its a doddle.
It feels a bit odd ntnp again but we are more NT than anything right now but a happy accident wouldn't be unwelcome.
X

RK, it does sound like you're having a busy time! Hope you enjoy some well deserved rest when you go away!

Elhaym, hope you're doin ok :)

I guess anything's possible when it comes to getting preggers without trying, but we're using withdrawal just now, prob goin back on the pill soon... Want to give the job a good go!

Evening girls...

How are you all? Dumpling hope the pregnancy's going well!

So, AF started yesterday... and I started taking the pill again. It's a bit hard to get my head around. I'm going to try and monitor my weight/moods/sex drive and try how things go. The plus sides will be being able to predict when AF will turn up (I'm still irregular!), hopefully no PMS, and of course, the big one, contraception. I feel kinda sad that I'm basically closing this door at the moment. But on the other hand, I'm almost there with the job, and need to give it a go. I don't know, but I think we could be looking at 1 - 2 years before we start trying again. That's scary! I know I'm not old, but still feels a bit scary... I'm 27 now, so could be 28/29 when we start trying again. That wouldn't really be scary, but for the fact that we tried for the time we did without getting pregnant.

Sorry for the long post... feels good just to write about it.

Hope you gals are all well

xx

Hi all, just dropping in :D

Well T is 9 months now, crazy! 4 teeth through & crawling, pulling himself up on everything and some 'cruising' *gulp*

Hope you're all fab

*hugs*

Hello ladies!
Bertie doing the same as T ... I have invested in play pen. Kitchen still non existent. Holiday was good but a little too hot. Looking after my friends lo 2 days a week from 2nd July, ekkk..
Exciting though.
X

Evening ladies :)

It's been so long since we were chatting here, but I was just thinking of you all, and thought I'd pop in and say hi.

How is life for you all? How are your babies? They'll be getting big. now!

Elhaym, I've been thinking of you lately! You must be almost there! Let us know how you're getting on if you feel up to it!

I'm alright, new job's going pretty well, but it's keeping me busy. Sometimes I miss trying but we're just trying to accept it right now.

Hope you're all well. Would be nice to hear how you're all doing!

Hey!
Bertie was 1 last week its gone so fast! He's really grown up.
How is every one?
Xx

Hi everyone :)

Toby is just over a year now too :) It's gone so fast!

He's got 6 teeth and a molar cracking through too (ouchy) he's just started sleeping through or waking and self-settling, it's taken a looooooonnnnnng time to get here zzzzz

Hope everyone is fab

Lxx

Hi Ladies

Well I'm pregnant again *gulp* v early days!!

Hope everyone is fab

Lx

Ooh wow, congratulations! :D

Bertie was weaned a couple of Weeks ago and i've gone back to work part time at Waitrose.
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->