The NTNP Graduates - pregnant ladies of 'I'm finally here!'

Hi!!
Hope you had a nice week.
Feeding is fine, he's only nipped a couple of times after he's done eating.
We still have no kitchen... A friend of my dads is coming over tonight for a measure up and to see what we could do in there-its so tiny!
Its a way of yet though because we still need to get a breeze block wall built, a joist for the for above and plaster board plus skimming.
X

:kiss: Afternoon all.

RK, sounds like you've been busy! How is the kitchen going? We need to do ours, but that's a few months off yet. Probably a B&Q DIY job!

Anyway, just popping in to say :wave:

Hope you're all well xx

The kitchen has not progressed at all, van has broken down twice and taken up all the spare time dh has. He's knackered from work, bless him.
Hope you lovelies are well!
X

Hi everyone *waves*

well we went on our first family holiday, to Wales, which was lovely :) Hubs was back to work and now has a couple of weeks off which is really nice!

T has changed so much recently, rolling round the floor and in the last couple of days he can stay sitting!

Hope all is well

Lx

Happy Easter everyone! Hope you've all had a nice weekend.

Sounds nice Mrs GM, glad you enjoyed your first family holiday! Has DH been off over Easter?

I've been off for 6 days (took a few days of annual leave next to the bank holidays), so that's been really nice! Not really looking forward to going back to work tomorrow!

Thoughts have been a bit distracted the last couple of days... we've really been protecting for quite a few months now (condoms/withdrawal/counting days a little) but last week, probably about 2 days before I ovulated (although I don't really know), dh came inside. I don't really know why.

It's nothing really.... I'm obviously well aware that just cos he came inside doesn't mean a lot.... we were doing that for a long time! But it has meant my thoughts have been on it a little more than usual.

It's funny, I really don't think I want to be... things are still progressing on the job front, and I really want to give it my best... which wouldn't include being pregnant! But of course if I was I'd want everything to be ok.

But anyway, I know all I can really do is forget about it for a few weeks, it'll most likely be nothing!

Sorry for the long post... thought I'd pop by... seems like I wanted to get my thoughts off my chest!

Hope things are good with all you girls :hugs:

:hugs: It's hard July, but whatever happens it'll be for a reason. Don't sweat it love.
Kitchen has progressed a small amount as DH had the whole of Easter weekend off although we did chill quite a bit too which was nice.
Bertie's night time sleep is still all over the place , his day time naps are grand and his eating is coming on nicely.
I have started to get a little motivated on doing housework etc :thumbup: I'm going on holiday with my parents next week to Norfolk which I am looking forward to.
x

July, hope you're OK, I know how confusing it can be, your OH sounds similar to mine!

glad Bertie is doing well RK, I can't believe he is 7 months! where has the time gone? Holiday sounds nice. I have time off this week ad being really lazy but it's so nice just being able to chill out for a bit.

Had my 16 week appointment today and heard heartbeat, amazing :D xx

Its gone crazy fast!
Wow 16 Weeks, have you felt movement yet?
X

Hey girls :kiss:

How are you all? Elhaym I'm so excited for you!! Can't believe how far you are on? Are you gonna be finding out the sex? Thinking of you!

RK how was your holiday in Norfolk?

Well, AF turned up!! So early, I had a 25 day cycle, which is basically unheard of for me. But at least I didn't have too many days waiting to find out.

It's funny, I really don't know how I feel about it all any more. I really really want things to work out with this job. But sometimes I do get a little bit broody again... But for just now I guess I'm really back WTT.

Hope all you ladies have an amazing weekend! xx

July

Hi everyone :hugs:

all ok here, bit stressed with my business but otherwise fab! Hoping T stops waking up so much at night though, knackered!! :coffee:

Norfolk was not great to be honest... Bertie was teething again and was awake 4/5 times a night and up for the day so early, and crying all day. Plus the weather was terrible.
He has slept through again the last two nights but he's been really inconsistent with his sleep at night for a little while.
He is almost crawling - up on all fours and rocking backwards and forwards, sitting up incredibly well for a while and clapping too. He has come on so much the last few weeks.
How is everyone?
x

aww sorry your break wasn't too good. I hope he feels better soon. yay for crawling though! Although once he starts he'll be off and you'll be running after him everywhere :haha:

Hope everyone else is good :hugs: I'm still waiting for my scan, 10 days to go so finally it's getting near. Feeling little movements now which is amazing x

The crawling will be a nightmare! We will have to get the play pen out(travel cot) because the house is not baby proof at the moment.
20 week scans are amazing, will you be finding out the sex?
Xx

eek, just thinking about babyproofing a house makes me :wacko: playpens are a god send, haha :D

Yes finding out and can't wait! I have a feeling it's a boy so will be interesting to see, would love either though! x

Its such an exciting time! Have you stared taking bump pictures?
Xx

You know, I haven't, which is daft as I regret it, I am going to start soon - I didn't dare do one up to 12 weeks in case anything was wrong again, and I just keep forgetting now! It's only in the last couple of weeks it's started to firm up and become more bumpy, before that it was just jelly belly :haha: I will start doing them, it's not like you have a bump many times in your life and it'll be nice to look back at the photos! x

It's amazing, I forgot to do them in most of 2nd tri which is a shame as my bump was lovely then. I would certainly try and do it once a fortnight.
Look forward to seeing it!
x

:kiss: Hey girls

Mrs GM how's stuff going with your business? Are you back working already? Hope T's sleeping better xx

RK, sorry you didn't have such a good time on holiday. Hope B's sleeping better now? Is he crawling yet? :)

Elhaym, I'll echo what RK said, looking forward to seeing a bump pic or two! Really excited for your scan, can't wait to hear what team you're on!

Hi everyone :D

July 28th - Business is going well thanks, some lastminute brides which is a bit hectic! Also arranging a photoshoot which is coming up soon and trying to make everything in time, eek!
T is still getting up lots on the night which is a struggle, hoping it's going to stop soon and he'll get used to the sleeping concept!

RK - hope things are going well?

Elhaym - so excited for you!!

Generally T is getting used to eating & commando crawling everywhere & getting into plenty of mischief!

Lx

:wave:

We are getting better sleep now and eating is going great. Crawling isn't getting anywhere, he gets on all fours and rocks backwards and forwards. He can travels backwards and then turns 180 and seems to like getting around this way,lol!
We have had a leak in our roof so just got a loan instead of re-mortgaging and just waiting on written confirmation of quotes for the whole roof to be done (it's thatched by the way) and should have enough to get the kitchen and maybe the bathroom done at the same time. Very tempting just to get super nice kitchen but realistically not the best idea in case we move. It's not on the cards right now but when we have our next baby we will have to think about a move.
There wasn't too much damage, as far as we know, caused by the leak, but the bathroom ceiling needs to come down and if we get a new one we might as well do the whole thing. They did some strange things in our house in the 70's and 80's and just stuck plasterboard up in random places to make straight walls which in a house this old you're not going to get.
Going to spain for 2 weeks at the end of the month... hope the weather is good.
Bump photo's Elhaym?
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"