The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

So I'm either 7 or 9 dpo I haven't been tracking anything since my holidays and my last af. I have to admit not tracking has been relaxing of course I really don't know if I have ov or not

I just guessed when I have ov the past few cycles
I have normal pms symptoms so I will have to wait till af Is due before I know anything
Garden it's sound promising and good your dr is testing
Fxd for us all

Yes I used to spot and it would start early, I also thought maybe my progesterone was low or that I had a cyst. Went to the dr. the beginning of May and he said I was fine and could get pregnant anytime, well I was still frustrated by it so I picked up the B complex, started that same day 4 days before O and wouldn't you know it I got my bfp that same month! Didn't spot at all. I felt different pretty quick after starting it, don’t know if it was in my head but it seemed to work for me since I hadn't went that long w/o spotting prior. My cycle’s avg 23 days, I realized today that in May when I got my bfp it was 13dpo and cd 25 which will be the exact same for me tomorrow, hope that’s a good sign! That’s great about your lp definitely can't complain about that! I read tons of women got their bfp the first month using pre-seed and swear by it, hope that’s the case for you! Will let you know how tomorrow goes…

Update: I'm 15dpo, haven't tested since 12dpo (bfn). AF is due today so temp should have come down but actually went up by .2 again. OH and I went to the dr this morning to start the process of tests, etc. since it's been 6 months. They didn't want to do an hcg blood test since I'm not officially late but they did test for a bunch of other things including pcos which is good. My cycles are fairly regular (26-33 days) and my temps show I've ovulated every month since I started taking my BBT but I'm still worried about it so glad they're testing for it. For the past few months I haven't gotten my period until early afternoon so I still have a few more hours before I'm officially "late" but I'm really really hoping the :witch: doesn't arrive!! I'll probably test tomorrow morning even though I had originally planned to wait until Saturday. I'm going out of town on Sunday - flying to the East Coast - which I'm really worried about if I am in fact pregnant but it's for work so I don't have a choice.....

Anyway, fingers crossed!!!

fxed for you! :dust: all over!
Keep us posted!

yeah Calasen! Any news?? I am on the edge of my seat! I keep checking .. now for both of you! garden and calasen - :dust: for your :bfp:

Nope still nothing :) 15 days late now - craving like mad, smells turn my stomach and I can't hold anything I usually like down, not re tested yet though as I am trying not too. and its killing me!! :)

Ah calasen how can you hold off testing, you must be tying yourself in knots! Totally understand the fear of it not being a BFP though. What are you going to do? Your symptoms do sound good x

Sorry about the bfn garden, could you have Ov'd later than you thought?? Are your temps still up??

I poas earlier, bfn, 10dpo so could be too early, but I don't feel pg, no real symptoms.

BFN for me this morning , hoping I ovulated a day later than I thought but who knows, still no a/f though. Not sure what's going on since, I'm late now.Guess I'm going to see how the next few days play out and test again Sunday, I would have to be 15-16 dpo and I've never been late!
Calasen, all your symptoms sound so positive, can't wait to hear about when you get your bfp!!!
Lucy , sorry about you bfn but it's still way early! Hopefully you'll get it next time you test!

Well I really really hope theres a sticky bean in there getting settled in :flower: x I'll keep my fingers crossed x

Melsy i hadn't realised how successful vitB was, been looking through some websites today and it's really popular with good results! Af is due for me Monday, and so far my cycle is practically normal! How's things with you??x

Lucy, I know!! I had found it because I was looking up about spotting, read about the women who started the B and had fabulous results and a lot of bfp the first month using it. How long have you been using it now? I love it and definitely think it makes a difference!

Nope still nothing :) 15 days late now - craving like mad, smells turn my stomach and I can't hold anything I usually like down, not re tested yet though as I am trying not too. and its killing me!! :)

It all sounds hopeful Calasen! Fingers crossed for us both!

My update: I'm really, really hopeful! I got my blood test results back from the dr this morning. We went for a "preconception appt" yesterday and I wish to god I had asked for an hcg/pregnancy blood test but didn't want to push for it since I wasn't officially late for af. My blood pressure (97/62) is really low which is normal for early pregnancy, TSH is normal (2.47), my FSH (2) is low for the Luteal phase but normal for early pregnancy, and my prolactin (15) levels are normal. They haven't posted the rest of the test results. I tested last night with yesterday's FMU and got a bfn but apparently hcg only stays in FMU for a maximum of 7 hours unrefrigerated and by the time I got home it had been about 12 hours so I still have hope. My plan is to test on Saturday if the :witch: still hasn't shown up. That way I'd be 18dpo from the first temp dip and 10dpo from the second in case I didn't ovulate until the second dip. Either way, I'm still starving constantly, temp is still up (98.0) this morning, 16dpo, and no AF.

Fingers still crossed!

Melsy I used just a standard vitB complex for two cycles, with no change, then heard about the vitB 100 and started that this cycle with what looks like really good results :) Have you tested hun????

Wow Garden there's lots of positives there! Be great if you did catch a late ovulation! And all good that the test results seem to be normal!

I'm hoping I ovulated on CD16 since that's when I had the positive OPK but honestly, it doesn't matter if I ovulated CD16 or CD24 if I'm pregnant! lol

Melsy I used just a standard vitB complex for two cycles, with no change, then heard about the vitB 100 and started that this cycle with what looks like really good results :) Have you tested hun????

Lucy, I've read that sometimes you might need a little bit more than just the standard dose b-complex, glad you are having such good results with the bigger dose! I posted a message it's on page 199 about me testing, anyways BFN, still no period though, don't know what to think as I've never been late unless I was pos. Hopefully I ovulated a day later than I originally thought. Fingers crossed!

Ah I see it now lol, missed that one! Sorry its a bfn, but it may be too early for you too, keep positive, see what sunday holds! All our cycles seem to be playing tricks! Normally two days before af Id have the biggest cramps and be feeling really heavy, but nothing yet!x

Too right garden, a bfp is a bfp! Good luck x

lol , that's ok! I know it's so weird, I sure don't feel like a/f is coming for me, not having any of those symptoms, trying to think positive, part of me feels very positive and one part is a downer, especially after a bfn lol, but I'm late so I guess we'll see!
Wow that sounds great about no cramps, when are you going to test again?

Well, yet another update without a BFP. I went ahead and bought three different kinds of pregnancy tests last night since I was getting BFNs on the ICs and FRERs. I tested this morning with the Target brand and still got a BFN even though I'm supposedly 17dpo. SO - I've manually overridden my FF Ovulation Chart (link below) to show that I ovulated at CD24 even though that doesn't coincide with my positive OPK or fertile CM. There's no other explanation that I can think of to warrant still getting negatives instead of a positive. That makes me 9dpo with no implantation dip and my lowest ever post-ovulation temps. But the main reason I think I probably didn't ovulate until this date is that :sex: usually hurts for me after ovulation and it didn't start hurting until after this temp rise. I'm positively confoozled but not going to stress about it anymore. I'm expecting AF to arrive next week on Thursday and won't be the slightest bit surprised when she does! Hugs to everyone TTC!

Garden, aw I'm sorry hun, I'm right there with you though, I'm now late and no bfp. Don't know what's going on but we're not out will a/f shows up, try to stay positive hun. Fingers crossed!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->