The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Do you definitely know when you ovulated thus cycle??x

Are you still using those same tests? Were they all in the same batch?? When are you able to go to the Dr, for the blood test?

Question - got a BFP yesterday and AF today so thinking chemical - three cycles post Mirena - anyone else have similar experience? just wondering if Mirena might have played a part in it (if my body is resuming normalcy).

Question - got a BFP yesterday and AF today so thinking chemical - three cycles post Mirena - anyone else have similar experience? just wondering if Mirena might have played a part in it (if my body is resuming normalcy).

I would probably suggest going to the Dr. some women actually have what seems to be a period during pregnancy so who knows if that could be it, but I would probably go. Good luck!

Sorry to hear this, it does seem likely you've had a chemical, as it can sometimes take a while for your HcG levels to return to normal. I've not heard that they are necessarily related to the Mirena- more likely just one of those unfortunate things xx

Same brand of tests and same batch :( Getting a FRER tomorrow and cant see drs until a week monday. :(

Well I think you may have gotten a bad batch of tests then hun, hopefully you'll get a bfp tomorrow with a different test! Wishing you lots of luck!

Hope your ok calasen x

Avidwriter I'm really sorry to hear that, it does sound like a chemical, though a trip to the doctors would be a wise decision just to be sure you know whats going on. I doubt mirena would have been the reason for it happening, sadly it's just one of those things x it seems actually getting and then staying pregnant is quite an achievement and not as easy as I thought x

I agree Lucy, who knew it was going to be this hard?! It felt so much easier when we decided to try for our first and so effortless.This time around I've been obsessed with all things ttc related. Now the fear of something bad happening again but I'm trying to stay positive. Sure hope we get some bfps soon with some sticky beans! Good luck Ladies!

well i just got a clearblue digi so do i test today or wait till the mornig?

How many days post ov are you now? If you are a couple of week's late after AF I think you would be okay testing at some point today, if you hold your wee in for a little bit beforehand just to make it concentrated. Otherwise wait until FMU. I can't remember how sensitive a Clearblue Digi is.

Pip x

am 12 days late now :)
and trying hard to hold it for a while :)

around 32 days past O

I used a clear blue digital , they are very sensitive, I would just hold it for a couple hours, that should be good enough!Fingers crossed for you!

If your sure of your ov date then like the girls said testing today should be fine hun, wait till your bladders really full then give it a go x fingers crossed and were all here for you x

That's so true melsy, I remember mrs pop (shes used to be on here, but has recently given birth to baby alice!) once said - as your growing up your drilled that it only takes one time to get pregnant, that sex without protection is a bad idea cos you'll just end up with an unwanted pregnancy, so you enter into it full of blind confidence. But the reality we have to come to terms with is very different. Weve been bd'ing regularly for the last 8 cycles with nothing!!!! I hope we can all get our very much wanted bfp's someday soon xx lots of PMA for you gorgeous girlies :) xx

That is so true Lucy, we think if you have unprotected sex once that's it and you are going to get pregnant, but in actuality everything has to be soooo perfect! I'm amazed at just how much as to go right to actually get pregnant. When we decided to try for our first I didn't even pay attention to when I was ovulating and now I can't help but pay attention lol.
It will happen for you, probably when you least expect it!
I'm wondering though my husband and I bd'd the night I got the ok from my dr. that was the 29th, I thought we had just missed ovulation by a day, but now I'm starting to have that "feeling" that I might be pregnant. My average cycle is 23 days which will be tomorrow so I'm trying to hold out and test since I don't know if my body is still getting back to normal, but I sure don't feel like a period is coming and I also have been having headaches which I have gotten with both my pregnancies and some other things I have gotten with my pregnancies prior. I'm a little nervous though

Well its certainly a possibility melsy, if your dates tally then your in with a chance x Let us know when your planning on testing! Its all so stressful though isn't it, the temping and planning and symptom spotting etc, feels endless!
With my DS I caught when I was on the pill, was three months pg before I knew! So apart from knowing the basics about the monthly cycle and the birds and the bees, I knew practically nothing about planning a baby and fertility!! I was expecting to be pg straight after bd'ing immediately after having the mirena out lol. I was gutted I might have to wait months and months! Ah well, I'm cycle 8 post miscarriage, and 7dpo, cramping today, not a good sign for me(I seem to have started spotting from 7/8dpo till af), second cycle on soy and used preseed, so got everything crossed!!xx

i peed on the wrong bit and broke the test!!!! :(

I give up !! will try again next week need a break from thinking about it.

Oh no calasen!!! Time to take a break hun, what will be will be :)x I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, and remember we're here if you need to offload or moan about it all x big hug xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->