The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Garden, I just monitor my cm and it has always been right on also I get ovulation cramps. I even knew what side I had my ectopic because that's the side I had the cramps at ovulation. With that being said I've always had a 11-12 lp since coming off mirena, even right after my ectopic when my numbers went down my first period was right on schedule after I o'd. Today is 13-14 dpo, with no sign of a/f coming which isn't normal for me so I'm really confused as to what is going on.....

Oh okay. I've had many more twingy type cramps this month than ever before - maybe because I took soy. I felt them before the first temp dip and chalked them up to Ovulation Pains which I'd never had or felt before. Looking at my chart it looks like I had the same around the time of the second temp dip though I marked those as cramps since I thought I had already ovulated. I've had them yesterday and today too though. I really have no idea what they are other than the fact that I know they're not the usual pre-AF cramps I get.

When you had an ectopic, did you still get a bfp? How'd you know it was ectopic? And sorry for your loss....

I had these weird twinges on and off on monday evening into tuesday , hoping maybe implantation, I have never had anything like those before. Definitely wasn't a/f cramps. With my ectopic I had a few drops of pink about 8 dpo I think, and tested positive at 13 dpo. I felt like uneasy when I tested positive like a dark cloud even though I was so happy I felt like weird, and the next day I started spotting so knew something was wrong as that was my second pregnancy and didn't have any problems with my first. After that I had multiple u/s , hcg draws and changed dr's until it was finally confirmed on u/s.

well 16 days late now and spent the day alternating between sleeping and throwing up - either i am pregnant or am seriously ill :( tests still showing :bfn:

well 16 days late now and spent the day alternating between sleeping and throwing up - either i am pregnant or am seriously ill :( tests still showing :bfn:

Calasen, I'm so sorry you're still getting a negative, I can't imagine you not being pregnant... Are you going to see the dr. this coming week? Wishing you all the best hun!

hoping to get to dr next week but all the apps they have right now is book on the day so its gonna be fun trying to get an app :(

thats not good, hopefully you are able to get in there soon with not to much hassle. How are you feeling besides the throwing up stuff?

pretty confident actually :) Just spoke to my sister and she didn't get her :bfp: until she was 29 days late and 9 weeks gone.

And my breasts are changing colour they all blothcy

thats great news hun! I've heard some ladies don't get their positives until they are weeks late! All your symptoms sound super positive , like I said I can't imagine you not being pregnant!

Wow Calasen, I really hope you get your BFP soon and/or get to see your dr! I'm either 10dpo or 18dpo today depending on when I ovulated....assuming 10dpo and AF will be here Thursday but hoping not! :)

Calasen, I am monitoring this site every day waiting to hear something from you! =)

according to your ticker you are back around to ovulating... if your not preggers I am ... I don't know ... shocked! yeah thats a good word!

back home now - hopign to get to drs to get bloods tomorrow - but they on book on the day thing this week so FX'd i get an app

Hope you are able to get in there soon Calasen and get good news!! Fingers crossed for you!!

I finally got my period after being 5 days late, soooo happy though it seems I'm finally returning to normal after 6 months of being off Mirena, I haven't had a 28 day cycle since before mirena and I used to be so regular, so I'm hoping this is the beginning of normalcy for me! Can't wait for "o"!!! Lots of luck ladies!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->