The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Alright Calasen, it's ALL YOU NOW! You have to be pregnant!

The witch got me this morning right before my business trip. The first flight wasn't too bad but I'm starting to get crampy again and still have another long flight ahead of me! UGH!!!

So my new plan - I'm not temping anymore. I'm not continuing soy (it - or something - pushed my ovulation back from CD15/16 to CD24 and my LP from 14 days to 10!). I'm not even going to track which days we BD or my CM. I'm completely addicted to BnB so I don't think I'll be able to give it up but I'm going to cut back and focus on something other than making a baby. I return to school for my teaching credential in just under two weeks and that's going to keep me crazy busy on top of it getting busier at work. I got my final test results from the "pre-conception" appointment back today though without speaking to the doctor I don't know what any of it means. Hopefully she'll call this week so we can discuss it though. She said if anything was abnormal she'd start me on Clomid right away, otherwise we have to keep trying for 3 months and take an infertility class. I also had a second blood test confirm that my Rubella titers are too low so we're going to have to take a three month break from TTC. Since OH is already a teacher, we're hoping for a summer vacation baby so we can both be home and are going to keep trying for now. In November/December we'll take a 3 month break for the vaccine and then continue trying after that.

Anyway, that's what's going on in my little world. Hope everyone is doing well. Calasen - I hope you get your BFP! Melsy - I'm sorry the witch got you.

:hug: to everyone!

Garden, aw sorry hun that a/f came.. Sometimes thats best thing you can do is not stress about it and just let it happen though. That's how it was with our son we just decided to try I went off the pill and a few months later it happened.I didn't even test early, can you imagine? Lol I would love to go back to those days where I didn't even pay attention to "O". Thing's happen when they are supposed to though, I know it's hard but it will happen for you. I wish you all the best!

Hey girls, just got back from a much needed break with some girlfriends at a friends wedding, soooo gorgeous! Im so looking forward to planning our wedding :)

Im really sorry the witch has been visiting melsy and garden. Melsy good news your back in a normal cycle length! Good luck with your training garden, I love teaching! The distraction hopefully will lessen the stress your bodies under and things may happen!

Im not completely out yet, af due tomorrow, bbs sore and crampy so it looks like she'll be here bang on time :-(, fingers still crossed though!

Calasen what a roller coaster for you! Glad your feeling more positive though, everything does suggest you've caught a sticky bean :) lush. Let us know how it goes at the docs!

Big hugs x

Wb Lucy! :) I've been focusing on planning our wedding too :) such a relief from baby focused brain :) maybe its worked for us? -- and if this isnt a baby then its a damn phantom!!! -- i'm hopeful but cautious :)

GRRRRR tests this morning still :bfn: Called dr and they said they want to do a urine tests first thing tomorrow :( but thats gonna be :bfn: so then they wont wanna do blood!!!! :( To top all that I am hideously emotional today!!!!

calsen sorry to hear hon - push for a blood at the same time. FX'd for you
Garden sorry to hear the :witch: got you

Lucy not tracking and charting has been nice it also helps with symptom spotting lol

AFM i haven't been tracking but i looked at ff today and :witch: is due on wed. The wierd thing this cycle for the last week TMI warning is my bowels are really off ie constipated - loose all in one day. very irritable bowelish
Not sure if it is related to my hormones or my gerd medication.

I have stopped taking my gerd meds to see if low stomach acid is a cause and have stopped dairy for 1week to see if that is a cause now just waiting and seeing what is happening. My GF thinks im preg but i doubt i we just didnt BD with results enough this cycle - and honestly i don't know if i even ov.

It would be nice if AF didnt show and id get my bfp for my bday but im sure she on her evil way lol

Hi Ladies. :) I'm here to join in the ex-mirena's. I read through quite a few posts...but seriously, there are 203 pgs, so to be honest i read maybe 1/4 of them.:blush:

Anyway...here is my situation. From the posts I have read I haven't seen anything like it. I have not had AF since 2001, before my 1st child. I had KBabe in '02, breastfed, had Mirena put in. Had GBaby in '05, breastfed, another Mirena. Had BabyP in'08, breastfed, again...another Mirena. Each time after having the Mirena removed I got pg right away. In all this time, not once did AF visit.

So, my question is...how do you chart something that isn't there. I want to TTC for #4 at the end of Dec or beginning of Jan. (I am very fertile so it would most likely happen right away) Can I take daily temps or something to figure out when I ovulate???

Thanks for your help and BEST WISHES to those TTC.:hugs:

awww maybe the post eating monster got it Avid?

Welcome Vixen :) can't really offer advice honey but I *think* you should still be ovulating at least so temping may help.

so sorry calasen! sending you LOADS of :bfp: dust so they'll give you a blood test!!

Calasen after what you've been through they should do a blood test regardless! Certainly sounds like something is going on. Do you still feel pg?? Good luck at the docs, let us know how it goes!

Pdmcd when can you test?? I'd love to be the kind of person who doesn't track anything, I just cannot stand not knowing what's happening! I'd find that so stressful I'd never get a BFP!!!

Welcome vixen vamp! Have you had your mirena removed yet?

Well Iv had an eventful day or so to be fair! Tested Sunday pm and got a BFP!! Tested 4 more times during the day and only got one more faint line. So I left it and tested yest morning (af was due and hadn't arrived) and got a bfn!! Wtf?? Had fairly nasty crampiness and sore bbs all day yest, and started to spot a little towards the evening. My temp was still up yest but i wont be able to chevk it acurately today. Its now half four am and I'm lying in a tent in Cornwall and I have no idea what's going on or whether af is here cause wearing a tampon (tmi), and it's too windy and dark to be trekking across a field to the loo! Grrrrrr. Sorry to moan girls, I know everyone has their own problems. I just can't stand being a woman sometimes :-(

Maybe Lucy ... its soo frustrating I'm focusing more on getting a proper answer then anything else right now but the signs are there and encourageing - but I can't believe any answer unless I have definate proof either way.

Thanks for the welcome Lucy. :) No, I haven't had the Mirena removed yet. I plan to TTC in Jan and thought I may have it removed mid-Dec. It seems like it doesn't take long for me to get BFP after having it removed, but I want to time this one just right so I am kind of worried about it.

How did you get on today calasen?

Vixen it might be an idea to get your mirena removed sooner and give your body a chance to normalise, and perhaps you could track your temps? Fertility friend is really good helping you do that properly. You'll then have an idea of when your going to ov, and be able to plan more accurately x

Well still no signs of af yet, two days late. Very light brown spotting, cramps come and go and sore bbs. Dunno what to think.

Have you tried testing again Lucy? I only ask because the first time I tested, there was almost nothing to see...

Lucy, I think fasle positives are rare aren't they? I did read one time that tests even in the same lot can have different sensitivity, so one test may be able to pick up the hcg and the next one it might not be quite enough yet.I would probably take the bfp at face value. Also spotting can be a normal part of early pregnancy. Are you going to see you Dr. to do a blood test? Lots of luck for you hun!!
Calasen, I sure hope you get your bfp today , that's crazy they wouldn't do a blood test though. Fingers crossed for you!
Welcome Vixen, Lots of luck for you after your mirena removal!

Hiya lovely ladies, have been intermittently stalking this thread but not posted in ages (sorry :blush:) as put TTC on the back burner... back with a vengeance today though so thought I'd start throwing some :dust: around :D :D :D

Positive thoughts and big dreams for everyone xxx

Ah I'm just nor sure. I'd love it to be a BFP, but I don't want to get my hopes up. Were away camping lauracili so can't test again till Friday, but then I'd be using another internet cheapy, and they don't seem too reliable. Iv never had one of the opk's work properly.
Can't you get evaps which make you think it's a positive? The line was visible after about 5mins and I can still see it all dried up. I'd have thought the fmu test would have shown something? I thought I could see a VERY faint line, but when I checked a while after it was gone.
Can you get period like cramps in early pregnancy?
Calasen when are you likely to hear?? Did the doc give you any idea of what's going on if it's not a BFP??
Melsy how you doing? Is it a normal af and cycle for you??
Du know what's peed me off too, I told my OH that I was late, and I was a bit stressed about it, and he said 'don't worry darling, you'll know all in good time! No need to stress about it, just relax and don't even let it enter your head'. What planet is he on!!! Relax? Don't think about it? Absolutely no idea men!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->