The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Hey cliqmo, nice to have you back! Are you ttc again now then??x

Hey cliqmo, nice to have you back! Are you ttc again now then??x

Hiya :waves: sort of NTNP really, just didn't want to wait any more :haha: ...these things all take their own sweet time, and I was really reluctant to delay it further than Mother Nature wishes :happydance:

Lucy, I had cramps with both my pregnancies, thought for sure a/f was on her way! I've always heard a line is a line when it comes to hpt. Your OH sounds like my hubby lol men def. Dnt get the stress that comes with being a woman and the need to know if you're pregnant or not!
My cycle has been pretty normal for the first time in a really long time so I'm pretty happy lol.
Lots of luck for you ladies!

wb Cliqmo :)
Ouch lucy :( lets hope this is your :bfp:

Dr'snot called and they just said wait and see

Welcome back climqo
Calsen fx'd crossed for you
Lucy af is due tomorrow so I will wait till thurs. Have fun campping and fx'd for your bfp

I'm pms boobs hurt and I'm peeing alot today and heartburn is bad (granted I'm drinking more and I just went off my heartburn meds)- just waiting fir af to make my pissey day worse. My foolish oh booked his holidays wrong and now were off on different weeks
Dumb men

Du know what's peed me off too, I told my OH that I was late, and I was a bit stressed about it, and he said 'don't worry darling, you'll know all in good time! No need to stress about it, just relax and don't even let it enter your head'. What planet is he on!!! Relax? Don't think about it? Absolutely no idea men!!!

It's not just men! That sounds like my mom!! She figured out we're off birth control and thought I was positively NUTS when I told her I took a hpt at 12dpo. She went on and on about why bother thinking about it, wasting money on tests, etc. etc. etc. I was like "Okay mom, I know YOU were fertile myrtle and both my bro and I are birth control babies but just because you got pregnant easy doesn't mean that I will! And plus, when you're actually TRYING to get pregnant, it's not quite as laid back as - crap, my period didn't come when I was taking the little placebo pills between packs, I wonder if I'm pregnant! I'd love to be so laid back about it but we're TRYING to have a baby for goodness sakes! lol

Lucy, about the cramps... I'm still getting them on and off at 9 weeks and I had loads of them, which made me think Af was coming, in the first couple of weeks.

x

Can you get period like cramps in early pregnancy?

For the first two months of my first pregnancy (into month 3) I was CONVINCED I was going to start my period. It felt like it everyday. Even the sonograms didn't convince me I was still pregnant. I would wake up expecing AF because I would cramp. Apparently my uterus just needed to do some stretches!

I have a healthy DD almost 4.

Calasen, did you get the results? They said to wait and see?? Is there some where else you could go for a blood test?

Calasen, sorry you're having to wait so long, I hope you hear some good news soon!
Lucy, how are you doing today?

GRRRRRRRRRR Just called the Dr's - apprently the results for the urine test are back but the Dr hasn't looked at them yet so have to wait till tomorrow :(

:hugs::hugs: calsen that sucks- just think tomorrow you will get your bfp

AFM no AF yet just did an ic and bfn (she is due today so if she doesn't come tonight i will us my good test- im not thinking i am but it would make a great gift for my 40th)

Hey girls, thank you for commenting x the cramps are still coming and going, but less than before. I'm still spotting, not much and either light pink or brown (sorry tmi!) I still don't know what to think. I just don't feel pg. I feel really flat and irritable, but I think that's because I don't like knowing what's going on. I almost dont want to get home and test though cos I almost know it'll be a bfn. Ah it's never easy is it :-(

Calasen that's awfull that they should keep you waiting so long for such a simple result. As if it isn't stressful enough. Make sure you push for it tomorrow hun x

Garden your mum does sound just like my oh!! I swear they think babies just come from play.com or something. Just pay for express delivery if you want it quickly!

Glad your feeling happy melsy it's the best way to be :)

Climqo good luck trying, I hope it happens soon for you!

Pdmcd fingers crossed for no af!!!

Lots of luck to us all girlies xx

I think part of me is happy not knowing right now as i ban live in the bubble of possibility :)

Well I'm out ladies, the witch came this morning. Well it was nice for a few days thinking I might possibly be pg x

Good luck with your results calasen x

OK now I am seriously getting pissed off!!!

Just called the dr's and they didn't run a damn pregnancy test on the urine!! - god knows what the bloody tested for :(

Now I can't get a damn blood test done until I see a Dr ,which I can't book until late next week unless I call them at 8 am tomorrow and HOPE they have a damn appointment!!!! --- I not sure I can take much more waiting!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->