The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Aww Lucy so sorry to hear that!!:hug: Lots of luck for next month then!!
Calasen, that is just awful, I would be beyond frustrated, I hope you are able to get in there tomorrow.

lucy :hugs: sorry the witch got you

calsen hon im sorry i hope you get an appoit id be fumming at my drs push for blood this time it isn't your fault they didnt test for preg in your urine

afm so still no af and i got and book symbol (error message) under the flashing hour glass symbol which means an error but then a not pregnant.

i called and she is sending me another test lol as it shouldn't give a result with the book symbol. I do have another test it was a 2 pk and i will wait for cycle day 28 if the witch hasn't shown up as 28 is the longest cycle i have had so that is sunday.

anyone else have that happen the error message and bfn?

Haha!!! complaining works!!!!!

The Dr's called me back to apologise for not testing for the right thing and have asked me to go in tomorrow morning for an on the spot urine test and blood test if the urine test is negative

Calasen, that's great hun, fingers crossed for wonderful news tomorrow!
Lots of luck to the rest of you ladies!

that's wonderful calasen! fingers crossed it's fantastic news for you!!

lots of yucky think discharge today :( is odd - but second attempt at test in Dr's now but didn't realise it was friday so now wont know until monday either way :(

Calasen, an increased amount of cm is normal in pregnancy , I believe it's from the increase in progesterone. You poor thing I can't believe you have to wait even longer for your results, did they do the blood also or just the urine? Lots of luck for you hun!

Just the urine this morning and bloods on monday if the answer is negative

Fxd crossed calsen

Af is here I'm spotting but maybe I will conceive on my bday as that is apron when I will be fertile next

But I'm off to Toronto for the weekend to early celebrate my bday and were getting pressed there so I hope this is my cycle

wow calasen, I can't believe they're being so difficult and you're still having to wait!!! that's crazy!! :(

hugs to you!

have you done home test? your ticker is showing you 24 days past - I have faith you are!!

I have given up testing right now :) Feeling very hopeful and kindda enjoying the feeling - scared to test incase its a :bfn: right now.

Calasen I can't believe this is still going on for you!! I think you should speak to a solicitor about malpractise, your medical treatment has been shoddy to say the least!!

Is it tomorrow you should be getting the results hun?? Then a blood test if it's negative??

Yup tomorrow Lucy :) Blood test no matter what and its not my Dr's fault Cliqmo hes on holiday so its all the different locums - hes back this week so hopefully its all sorted soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->