The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Day five of cycle three on soy and vitB complex100. Cycle 8 ttc. Sooooooo hoping it works this month, got pre seed to help too. Not sure what else I can do! Any suggestions?

well urine test :bfn: Blood test tomorrow - then another week waiting for most likely another :bfn:

No idea what the hells going on :( this is seriously doing my head in :(

well urine test :bfn: Blood test tomorrow - then another week waiting for most likely another :bfn:

No idea what the hells going on :( this is seriously doing my head in :(

Calasen, aww im so sorry hun, that's strange it was negative, but you don't know until you get the blood test what's going on. I have no idea what it could be besides pregnancy , so fingers crossed that you get your bfp soon!! How are you feeling besides the not knowing?

Day five of cycle three on soy and vitB complex100. Cycle 8 ttc. Sooooooo hoping it works this month, got pre seed to help too. Not sure what else I can do! Any suggestions?

Lucy, fingers crossed this is your month. I'm coming up on "o" soon and I didn't realize how stressed I would be about it again. This month we are going back to what we did in May when I got pg was *tmi* but stay laying down afterwards, anything that could help I'm going to do! Lots of Luck!

good luck Lucy!!!

I'm a mess right now to be honest melsy, I just can't figure out whats going on with my body :( I'm emotionally unstable and want to just hide away until someone figures out whats going on with me. I have many many pregnancy symptoms and everything but until I get that positive its just building up more and more uncertainty and confusion :(

:hugs:Awww Hun I'm so sorry , I know it's really hard the not knowing. You know those urine tests at the dr. aren't more sensitive then the ones you do at home, so maybe you'll just be one of those women that only get a pos. on a blood test.Try to stay positive and not let it stress you out too much, which I know is really hard... I hope you get answers really soon. It takes a week for the hcg test results?

Awww Calasen, I'm so sorry. I came on here first thing and was really hoping to see a BFP note from you! You're in my thoughts...sending lots of :hug:

:hugs: calsen I hope you get the blood postive

Lucy good luck
i did 3 cycles then a rest im on my 2nd cycle of resting im not sure if will take it again or not i want to see what my body is doing on its own.

I got my preseed on the weekend!!!! cant wait to test drive it once af is over
this cycle ive decided everyother day to bd from the end of af till af comes again. Hoping this will help with some finishing issues hes been having.

Im suposidly fertile this weekend and next week when were on holidays and will be all relaxed. My bday is this sat, I turn 40 and i pray we concieve itd be the best gift ever!

fx'd for lots of bfp's over the next month or so

Boo what a shame Calasen!! So many people rooting for your BFP - fingers crossed you get to the bottom of it sooon :D

Hi :) would it be possible for me to join in this thread? im ttc and i had my mirena taken out last thursday (18th aug) i have had 3 days of bleeding which im not sure if this is normal and was wondering if you can give me some advice? im 41 yrs old and i have 3 children aged 19, 14 and 12 from my previous marriage, i also miscarried 5 after my 1st and had injections to have my 2nd and 3rd, i have now been married to my DH almost 5 yrs and we would like to try for a baby together, he was diagnosed as having a low sperm count 10 yrs ago and despite that his partner then did concieve after a yr of trying, with my age, previous m/c's and DH lsc im really worried but also very hopeful and trying to feel positive :)

Welcome Lullabybarb! The bleeding is completely normal, I had it for a day or so and got my first a/f about 3 weeks later. I'm sorry for your losses and hope you have a lot of luck this time! I've found this thread to be a great support and it makes it easier to stay positive!

Welcome Lullabybarb! The bleeding is completely normal, I had it for a day or so and got my first a/f about 3 weeks later. I'm sorry for your losses and hope you have a lot of luck this time! I've found this thread to be a great support and it makes it easier to stay positive!
Thankyou melsy:hugs: although i have 3 children this is the most prepared i have been :haha: this seems like a lovely forum and i wish everyone BFP :happydance:

Ladies I haven't even O'd yet and I'm already feeling anxious for this month!!:help: I thought I was going to be more relaxed now that we are back ttc again, yeah right! Wishful thinking! Fingers crossed for some bfp's on here SOON!!

Hi lullabybarb. Lovely to see you here. We "met" in the TTC 40 plus group.

A few days after I had my mirena removed I had a little bleeding. AF never came for me though as I fell pregnant straight away (although I lost baby due to swine flu at 10w). I had a couple of periods after the miscarriage and fell pregnant again on my third cycle. As you can see I'm now 27w pregnant.

:dust: ladies.

Pip x

Ladies I haven't even O'd yet and I'm already feeling anxious for this month!!:help: I thought I was going to be more relaxed now that we are back ttc again, yeah right! Wishful thinking! Fingers crossed for some bfp's on here SOON!!
Melsy i know exactly how your feeling:wacko: even though i want to have a cyle before i ttc im still going to be using my cbfm to see if im ovulating..im so anxious about everything.

Hi lullabybarb. Lovely to see you here. We "met" in the TTC 40 plus group.

A few days after I had my mirena removed I had a little bleeding. AF never came for me though as I fell pregnant straight away (although I lost baby due to swine flu at 10w). I had a couple of periods after the miscarriage and fell pregnant again on my third cycle. As you can see I'm now 27w pregnant.

:dust: ladies.

Pip x
Hello Pip:flower: Lovely to hear from you on this thread, im sorry to hear about your m/c but very pleased to see your 27w now, i just want to be pg now lol, im so impatient but know i have to wait as i fear a m/c very much:nope: im doing everything possible to make sure im healthy and im keeping everything crossed

Being a newbie im trying to look around the site and keep getting lost:haha: cant even find how to add a profile pic :haha:

Barb, I did the exact thing after my mirena removal but my Dr. had given me the go ahead to start trying right away. I got pg in May (third cycle trying) but wound up having an ectopic so this is our first month of ttc again. I want it to happen NOW lol I'm also very impatient. I didn't realize how anxious I would be again I feel like I just got my mirena removed all over again lol. I hope you have alot of luck hun and return to normal quickly!

Oh about adding a picture, you click on your name to go to your profile then go to "customize profile" then under settings & options click edit avatar. Hope that helps!

Oh about adding a picture, you click on your name to go to your profile then go to "customize profile" then under settings & options click edit avatar. Hope that helps!
Whoooo i did it:happydance: Thankyou Melsy:flower:

Hello girls I think I will join in here again too.

I was here about 5 months ago but only for a short time as I conceived less than 2 weeks after my Mirena removal!! Unfortunately we lost our baby girl @ 17 weeks to Turner Syndrome - a chromosome disorder. We buried her just over 3 weeks ago and in my grief all I can think about is how much I want to be pregnant again - so with our consultants approval we are back to TTC. I have been bleeding since giving birth 30 days ago but it looks like it is finally tapering off so *fingers crossed* we can start trying soon.

I'm sorry to see that there are some people still here from when I was before :( I hope you all get your BFPs soon :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->