The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Welcome to the new ladies here! Sorry for your losses, hugs to you both.

Calasen - any verdict yet? How much longer til you get the blood test results?

Barb, I did the exact thing after my mirena removal but my Dr. had given me the go ahead to start trying right away. I got pg in May (third cycle trying) but wound up having an ectopic so this is our first month of ttc again. I want it to happen NOW lol I'm also very impatient. I didn't realize how anxious I would be again I feel like I just got my mirena removed all over again lol. I hope you have alot of luck hun and return to normal quickly!
My dr has reccommended having 2 cycles before ttc, im so eager to start using my cbfm and i cant wait for af to show her face:haha:

Hello girls I think I will join in here again too.

I was here about 5 months ago but only for a short time as I conceived less than 2 weeks after my Mirena removal!! Unfortunately we lost our baby girl @ 17 weeks to Turner Syndrome - a chromosome disorder. We buried her just over 3 weeks ago and in my grief all I can think about is how much I want to be pregnant again - so with our consultants approval we are back to TTC. I have been bleeding since giving birth 30 days ago but it looks like it is finally tapering off so *fingers crossed* we can start trying soon.

I'm sorry to see that there are some people still here from when I was before :( I hope you all get your BFPs soon :hugs:
Hello hun, im so sorry to hear about the loss of your baby girl:cry: i cant imagine the pain you must be going through, i only joined this thread yesterday and i find it very helpful and the members are soo lovely, i wish you the very best of luck in ttc:hugs:

Collie_crazy, I'm so very sorry to hear that hun. I can't imagine what you are going through but I understand that feeling of needing to be pregnant again. I hope you have alot of luck this time. :hugs:

Barb,I hope she shows up quickly for you! I felt that way after my mirena removal and ectopic, waiting is the worst!

Welcome to the new ladies here! Sorry for your losses, hugs to you both.

Calasen - any verdict yet? How much longer til you get the blood test results?
Lovely to meet you gardenofedens:flower: im really enjoying this forum and im looking forward to seeing a lot of BFP.

Melsy im really hoping it wont be too long, before i had the mirena removed i kind of guessed when my cycle was due as 2 weeks before i would get tender breasts and slight pains in my stomach, the last 2 months i had spotting on the 1st of each month, my mirena was in almost 5 yrs so i guess it was wearing off, so im hoping af will appear on the 1st.

I didn't have any periods while on mirena, I still had some signs of ovulation ewcm, etc, never paid attention to any of it so when I had my mirena out it was a total waiting game! That's great you kind of have any idea when you may get a/f. I was actually pleasantly surprised that I didn't have to wait too long after my mirena removal for my first a/f.

I am sorry for your loss Collie. :hugs:

:dust: ladies

Pip x

How is everyone doing? It's been so quiet on here, Hope everyone is doing well!
Calasen any news on the blood test?
Lots of luck ladies!!

So AF is over now onto bd and trying the preseed. fx'd crossed we make a bday gift lol

im gonna just relax this cycle no tracking (i know im fertile now till over the next week )
If AF comes in sept I may have to decide if i want to track again

Hi Melsy :) yes i agree its very quiet, hope everyone is ok? im still anxiously awaiting for af, i never dreamed i would ever say that and once she arrives it will be the opposite! i just hope she does show as i know it can take some time to get back to normal and mirena removal, i keep wondering if the 3 day heavy bleed i had was her, confused.com

How are you hun? :)

can anyone please tell me how i add a daisypath? i have copied and pasted and put in signature box but its saying its too long? you will see below how it is displaying :( prob doing it wrong as 1st tome trying lol :)

pdmcd17, fingers crossed for you hun! Hope you have a wonderful bday and you get your bfp soon!
I'm fertile now too and hoping we have some luck this cycle!
Barb, lol I know who would ever think you would want a/f to show up?? Who know's if that was her, I know I was confused waiting after I had my mirena removed, so I started opk's just so I would have an idea of where my body was. Hope you get her soon and can start getting back to normal!

hehe you are using the wrong code you have to click on the UBB Code and BB code and put that one in there, I had it wrong the first time too!

hehe you are using the wrong code you have to click on the UBB Code and BB code and put that one in there, I had it wrong the first time too!
Thankyou soo much:flower: your an angel and i wish you the very best of luck and i hope you get your BFP very soon! this is soo very exciting :happydance:

So AF is over now onto bd and trying the preseed. fx'd crossed we make a bday gift lol

im gonna just relax this cycle no tracking (i know im fertile now till over the next week )
If AF comes in sept I may have to decide if i want to track again

Hello pdmcd17 :) what is preseed? this is all so very new to me lol, i have cp is that similar? good luck and i hope you get your BFP and have a lovely bday:flower:

aww thanks hun! and you are very welcome! Where is West Midlands if you dn't mind me asking?

Your very welcome hun :) i have so much going round and round in my head and have recieved today my opks and a basal thermometer, would you reccommend i start using them to see whats happening? i have a cbfm but i dont want to start using it until af shows her face as the strips are expensive, i have just joined ff for charting but its all new and im all in a fluster lol, suppose i will get used to it with practice!

Im from Wolverhampton, west midlands :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"