The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

I know exactly what you mean hun:wacko: you need to put your ticker on now with a countdown to when :baby: is due:happydance: do you have a due date? im soo excited for you:flower:

I was thinking about it but my ticker said I'm only 2 weeks and 5 days and it just seemed so very early,:blush: I guess I'll hold out lol ff has my avg cycle as 24 days and I'm on cd 20 today so though it seems so early it's really not THAT early for me! I would be due May 20th! Super excited about that as our son's birthday is April!
I wouldn't worry about it only saying 2 weeks and 5 days! put it on and be proud and positive:happydance: if mine says 1 week pg it would be on there lol:hugs: sooo close then to your sons:cloud9: i had my 2 girls early and my son was 2 wks late:hugs:

Ladies would you mind me asking your ages? just curiosity Lol, im 41 yrs young and really feel 18, my family say i look 30 which pleases me :) i just feel like im the oldest one here but i dont mind that at all :)

Well I guess if you:sex: every day then it's not neccesary to track ovulation right?

I read that the closer you bd to o, the better chances for a boy. That's why so many unplanned pregnancies are girls maybe??? I know that's true with both my lil girls.

So, can you ladies tell me what you think.:shrug:
I don't track my temp. I used opk cd18 and had a blaring + at 10am, then i took another test at 10pm and it was an obvious negative. Do you think I O'd that day since it faded out so quickly? I know that with alot of ladies the line stays pretty dark for a couple of days.

i bd'd cd 18, skipped cd19, bd's cd20.
I'll be so upset if cd19 was the day and I missed it. urgh!:dohh:

ok , I changed it , what do you think? I had a c-section with our son so I will have another one this time around also, no guessing dates for me lol. With our son I was a few days before my due date. Barb I'm 26. That's all that matters hun, looking and feeling young!:winkwink: aw that didn't sound right I don't think 41 is old at all, you know what I meant!

Ladies would you mind me asking your ages? just curiosity Lol, im 41 yrs young and really feel 18, my family say i look 30 which pleases me :) i just feel like im the oldest one here but i dont mind that at all :)

I'm 32. 41 is young still girl! I think after 30 age is only a number.

Well I guess if you:sex: every day then it's not neccesary to track ovulation right?

I read that the closer you bd to o, the better chances for a boy. That's why so many unplanned pregnancies are girls maybe??? I know that's true with both my lil girls.

So, can you ladies tell me what you think.:shrug:
I don't track my temp. I used opk cd18 and had a blaring + at 10am, then i took another test at 10pm and it was an obvious negative. Do you think I O'd that day since it faded out so quickly? I know that with alot of ladies the line stays pretty dark for a couple of days.

i bd'd cd 18, skipped cd19, bd's cd20.
I'll be so upset if cd19 was the day and I missed it. urgh!:dohh:
well the only thing I've heard about the opk's is you want to be :sex: before and after you get a pos. I only used them my first month off mirena to find out where I was in my cycle. Lol that makes perfect sense about girls!!

I'm still in awe that you found out you're preggers on cd20 Melsy! you musta O'd really early!

I don't necessarily think I o'd that early I haven't had a 14 lp since after coming off my mirena

That's funny cuz i had ewcm on cd15. I didn't opk just bd'd since I assumed O is coming. Then on the cd18 I got my pos opk I had watery milky cm....alot but it wasnt ewcm(not stretchy). hmmm.....all this analizing can make a girl crazy!:wacko:

ok , I changed it , what do you think? I had a c-section with our son so I will have another one this time around also, no guessing dates for me lol. With our son I was a few days before my due date. Barb I'm 26. That's all that matters hun, looking and feeling young!:winkwink: aw that didn't sound right I don't think 41 is old at all, you know what I meant!
It looks fab hun:happydance: i sooo cant wait to put a ticker on, dont forget to change your ttc by your name lol, very thorough me ha ha, i really do feel a lot younger inside and my OH is certainly a big kid at heart, well ladies, they life begins at 40 and it certainly has for me! i have finally found my vocation in what i want to do for a career and never dreamed i would be ttc at 41 but whoooo im happier than i have been for a very long time, the past 5yrs have been very difficult times and now i feel my life is just beginning:happydance: there is some pma for all you young ladies :hugs:

That's wonderful hun, that's all that matters is being happy where you are in life!!!:hugs: I sure hope you will be moving on from the ttc to expecting soon!!

That is soo lovely to see "pregnant" (Expecting) soo very exciting!!!

It feels so surreal I'm still kind of in shock!! I'm feeling so good this time around though.Last time I felt this kind of lingering bad feeling, which isn't like me at all. Really hoping for great news next week!

:
Lol that is true too I guess, I should clarify though, I do track my ovulation, I also use ff and when they project me to ovulate is right when I "think" I'm ovulating so it seems to be pretty close for me, that's also after using it since february though.

It feels so surreal I'm still kind of in shock!! I'm feeling so good this time around though.Last time I felt this kind of lingering bad feeling, which isn't like me at all. Really hoping for great news next week!
Im sure everything is going to be fine this time hun:winkwink: you just take it easy and stay stress free:hugs:

Thanks hun, you're so sweet!! Yep, No stress at all for me, I don't know how I could I'm too excited!!!

Congrats to all the BFPS! It's been a while and just what the thread needed. Still lurking =)

@Barb - I am 29 - the funny thing about my age is I had my daughter at 25 - I used to joke that we needed to wait to have the next one when i was 30 since I suck at math and it would be easily calculated in my head I would never forget... well long running joke is on me.. turn 30 in January... hmmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->