The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

@Barb - I am 29 - the funny thing about my age is I had my daughter at 25 - I used to joke that we needed to wait to have the next one when i was 30 since I suck at math and it would be easily calculated in my head I would never forget... well long running joke is on me.. turn 30 in January... hmmm
Ooohhh avid and melsy your :baby: due dates are soo close:happydance:

he he :haha: the jokebackfired but in the best way possible! next one when your 35 then???

@Barb - I am 29 - the funny thing about my age is I had my daughter at 25 - I used to joke that we needed to wait to have the next one when i was 30 since I suck at math and it would be easily calculated in my head I would never forget... well long running joke is on me.. turn 30 in January... hmmm
Ooohhh avid and melsy your :baby: due dates are soo close:happydance:

he he :haha: the jokebackfired but in the best way possible! next one when your 35 then???

haha your funny - if #2 is as much like me as #1 then there will not be anymore!! j/k - sorta - if #2 is a girl I might be able to talk dh into trying again for a boy but most likely 2 is our limit - dh comes from a large hispanic family and has always said he only wanted 2 kids - not five like everyone in his family and I could never see myself dealing sanely with more than 2 so we decided 2 maybe 3 if it was an oopsie later on ..

I think 2 will be our limit too, Took this long for DH to be ready for another one! How old is your daughter avid? Our son will be 5 in April.

Yah you girls say that 2 is all you want now, but just wait til you have an empty nest when they are in school. Well, I'm 32 and I feel like it's now or never considering my kids will be graduating high school and in college in 8- 10 years, and boy how ten years can fly! My mother thinks I'm absolutely crazy for wanting another, but that's who I am ..."mom". And I luv it! It's great to have that freedom of not having to get up and help them every two minutes, but then it's kinda like"they don't need me as much anymore". Ya know? Ohhhh motherhood! :haha:

Yah you girls say that 2 is all you want now, but just wait til you have an empty nest when they are in school. Well, I'm 32 and I feel like it's now or never considering my kids will be graduating high school and in college in 8- 10 years, and boy how ten years can fly! My mother thinks I'm absolutely crazy for wanting another, but that's who I am ..."mom". And I luv it! It's great to have that freedom of not having to get up and help them every two minutes, but then it's kinda like"they don't need me as much anymore". Ya know? Ohhhh motherhood! :haha:

You said it exactly right Gabby, you start missing having to take care of them all the time! That's definitely where I've been for a little now!

I feel exactly the same :( i am totally lost now my kids are grown up and not so dependant on me! i want them all to be little again lol, i know i was born to be a mommy!

Hey melsy, did you test again today after?? So thrilled for you!! Just what the thread needed! I'm ok thanks, I think I may have Ov'd, temp was up today, just hoping it stays up tomorrow. Then my poor OH can breath a sigh of relief lol, he won't want sex for a week!!!!
I know what you mean about an empty nest, my ds is 14, all he needs is food and washing done :-( lol I'd have had more sooner, it just took me a while to find the right man :) x can't wait now though!!
Oh I can't remember who asked but I'm 34 (for two more weeks anyway!)

Lucy , Thanks hun!! I tested a total of 4 times yesterday LOL:blush: and got 4 :bfp: while very hydrated!The last was with a cbd. I tested once this morning just because I had more tests with one of my cheap tests and it was also a :bfp:so I'm feeling pretty darn good.
That's great you've o'd, lol well it will all be worth it if you catch this month, sure hope so! Fingers crossed for you!

Ok girlies a difficult choice needs to be made and we are struggling to decide so any advice/input be very welcome!

Well as you know I havent had a period now for 2 months and am ovulating so am technically still in my cycle.
The problem is while I am still in my cycle I can still conceive right now despite the period missing, but the doctor has offered to force a breakthrough bleed to restart my cycle for me, but if there has been ovulation recently (since blood test) and we have caught a bean it will force a miscarriage.

We can't decide between taking our chances and waiting it out (which is doing our heads in waiting for a period or answer) or to take the forced breakthough bleed?

What would you do? Could you make a choice?

Ok girlies a difficult choice needs to be made and we are struggling to decide so any advice/input be very welcome!

Well as you know I havent had a period now for 2 months and am ovulating so am technically still in my cycle.
The problem is while I am still in my cycle I can still conceive right now despite the period missing, but the doctor has offered to force a breakthrough bleed to restart my cycle for me, but if there has been ovulation recently (since blood test) and we have caught a bean it will force a miscarriage.

We can't decide between taking our chances and waiting it out (which is doing our heads in waiting for a period or answer) or to take the forced breakthough bleed?

What would you do? Could you make a choice?
That is a very difficult decision to make hun, do you have an idea when you are o? i did not know that was possible:hugs:

nope the doctors monitor that for me :( we just :sex: lots :)

Oh and I can't remember who asked but I am 29 will be 30 in dec. :)

Calasen, that's a hard decision, I personally would probably wait and see if you have caught. But I know you have already been through alot of waiting so it really depends on how you both are feeling

nope the doctors monitor that for me :( we just :sex: lots :)

Oh and I can't remember who asked but I am 29 will be 30 in dec. :)

Oh bless you hun, you have just been one of the unlucky ones:cry: i know exactly how you must be feeling and that you will do anything to get your :baby: i have been there too and all i can say is never never give up hope:hugs: i know you have been waiting a while and if it were me i would opt for the breakthrough bleed, but that is me, im very impatient:wacko: all i can suggest is for you and your partner to go and talk to your doctor together and tell him/her that you are worried in case you have your little bean already, im sure they will be able to advise you what is the best option:thumbup: whatever you both decide i wish you the very best of luck and hope you get your BFP very soon:hugs:

Me :) i asked ages hun, im the oldest on here but still very hopeful.

Calasen when did you ov?? And have you definitely Ov'd?? Or are you waiting to ov again?xx

I personally would wait but that's just me - I think - this is one of those things I think you never know what you would do unless you are in it. whatever decision you make will be the right one for your family. Can they do an u/s first to see?

I personally would wait but that's just me - I think - this is one of those things I think you never know what you would do unless you are in it. whatever decision you make will be the right one for your family. Can they do an u/s first to see?[/QUOTE Yes ask for an ultrasound:happydance: thats an excellent idea avid:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->