The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Calasen, Maybe you can stop bd and wait a few weeks and if still no AF then get it done after another pg test?

Calsen hon It ultimately up to you both
How about asking for a second blood and if its a bfn then you could take the meds- good luck hon

And the age question I think I'm the oldest now I'm 40 for 1 week now lol

Calasen - we are always here sweetie even if you just need to rant about anything!! <3 ya girl!

I think what pdmcd said makes sense calasen, rule out all possibility first, by bloods, scan etc, then if nothing and no af perhaps take the tablets then?? Ultimately your decision though hun, good luck xx

Well according to ff I Ov'd two days ago :) temp right up today! 2ww yet again...... Good job I'm back in school tomorrow, keep my head occupied!

Just to throw a spanner in the works Calasen (because everyone else seems unanimous) I wouldn't wait, I would book myself in and get that forced bleed through as soon as possible.

I understand there is a very small chance you've conceived this month, but in reality after 2yrs of TTC and a few months of very bizarre hormonal changes and pregnancy symptoms it is highly unlikely :blush:

Personally, if it were me, I would rather have a fresh start (with good fresh uterine lining etc) and be able to draw a line under this whole difficult time x

Big :hugs: and support for whatever you decide chickpea xx

Calsen hon It ultimately up to you both
How about asking for a second blood and if its a bfn then you could take the meds- good luck hon

And the age question I think I'm the oldest now I'm 40 for 1 week now lol
Your not the oldest :haha: i was 41 in feb:haha: i really dont care about my age as i feel 18 inside:haha:

Hi Ladies :) im just wondering if anyone can give me some advice please on using conceive plus? i used it for the first time friday night and yesterday i had what looks like ewcm and also today, im not sure if im mistaking it for cp :/ i poas last night with an ic but no signs of "o" just confused.com

Hey barb, I used pre seed for the first time this cycle, was really strange as it does feel like ewcm, so I'm not sure if I had any myself or not. I don't find opk's useful at all as they never predicted ov for me, even though my temp clearly showed I had. So if I were you I'd cover all bases and keep bd'ing. Are you temping? If you are, and it was ewcm you had, then within a few days your temp will go up and show you've Ov'd. good luck!!

Hey barb, I used pre seed for the first time this cycle, was really strange as it does feel like ewcm, so I'm not sure if I had any myself or not. I don't find opk's useful at all as they never predicted ov for me, even though my temp clearly showed I had. So if I were you I'd cover all bases and keep bd'ing. Are you temping? If you are, and it was ewcm you had, then within a few days your temp will go up and show you've Ov'd. good luck!!
Thanks Lucy:winkwink: im just so confused:wacko: only had coil removed 18th aug and dont have a clue where i am in my cycle, i started temping yesterday.....

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/ dont have a clue what im looking for :dohh:

Ah I know the first month is so frustrating! There's not much you can do though other than chart everything that happens, and wait for af. Ff will do the rest for you. If you think you might be fertile then go with that, bd lots and see what happens. It's easier charting temps from cd1, as you can see a pattern developing. Usually you'll dip down the day before, and then a clear spike on ov day, and it will stay up. Just to warn you, ff will only tell you when you Ov'd after three successive temps over the cover line (ff works out your average temp = coverline). So on my chart today it said I'd ovd three days ago cos my temp has stayed up. It's a lot to get your head around to begin with, but as soon as you've had a clear cycle you'll see a pattern! You may not get to af if you've been bd'ing lots, you may catch this cycle!!!x

The link you posted just takes you to ff hun, not your chart

The link you posted just takes you to ff hun, not your chart
I copied and pasted the link at the top:wacko: am i doing it right?

Thanks for your advice, really helpful, i know the last couple of days i have had lower back pain and cramping and also i keep running to the toilet, its so frustrating not knowing, im very very impatient can you tell:haha:

I'm not sure about the link thing, Iv never done it lol, I'm sure one of the others can help?? I'd like to have my chart on the bottom of my posts too!! Help anyone???!
Certainly sounds like you've got a few symptoms going on hun, make sure you bd regularly! Hopefully your ov'ing !! Good luck!

Barb I just figured out how to do it!! There should be a link to my chart by my ticker now.
If you go to USER CP, then to edit my signature, then copy and paste the URL from FF and insert it above your ticker code. That should work!!
You can see on my chart hun that my temp dipped just before ov and then spiked.

Barb I just figured out how to do it!! There should be a link to my chart by my ticker now.
If you go to USER CP, then to edit my signature, then copy and paste the URL from FF and insert it above your ticker code. That should work!!
You can see on my chart hun that my temp dipped just before ov and then spiked.
can you see my chart hun?? think i have done it lol:haha:

Yep I can see it!! Yeyy!! Can you see mine ok too???
i can see your chart but its not a graph like mine, are there diff ways of viewing it? i did mine differently, go on ff homepage and at the top click on sharing at the top and then click graphical tickers and copy and paste the bb code into your signature :happydance:

I just changed it Hun, I'd copied the wrong URL!! Hehe! You should be able to see it now!!

I just changed it Hun, I'd copied the wrong URL!! Hehe! You should be able to see it now!!
everytime i click on your link its taking me to my chart:wacko: dont understand why:wacko: i have even tried logging out of ff but then just taking me back to login:wacko: any ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->