The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Omg girls what are we like!! I'm not sure what were doing wrong!!

Barb when I click on mine and yours they both go to the right page!
How did you do yours again??

I can see yours Barb , when I click yours Lucy it just goes to my chart.
Barb you had it right, Lucy you have to click on sharing, get code and do it that way

Melsy are you having any pg symptoms hun?? Have you told everyone or are you going to wait??

I've been feeling sooooo tired and drained and had to even take a nap, not like me at all. We've told some family and just one of my friends because she invited us over for dinner and drinks so I had to say no drinks for me lol. I've been feeling much better than I did last time so I'm really hoping to get wonderful news this week.

hehe that's so interesting how you can see such a difference in your temp!!

I've been feeling sooooo tired and drained and had to even take a nap, not like me at all. We've told some family and just one of my friends because she invited us over for dinner and drinks so I had to say no drinks for me lol. I've been feeling much better than I did last time so I'm really hoping to get wonderful news this week.
Everything will be fine for you hun i can feel it in my water:winkwink:

Thanks hun! I'm hoping all these early symptoms are a good sign, I used my last hpt and the line has gotten way darker since my first pos. , though I know a pos is a pos but an increasingly darker line can't be a bad thing!

oh sorry I meant the pattern of Lucy's chart how you can see an increase after O. It's so interesting that much happens that we are unaware of!

oh sorry I meant the pattern of Lucy's chart how you can see an increase after O. It's so interesting that much happens that we are unaware of!
Thats right hun:thumbup: im not that good with charting with this being my 1st attempt:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->