The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

wow that is weird I take 800 mg of folic acid a day lol. Everyone seems to have differing opinions.
previous to having mirena out i went to see my gp about wanting a baby at the age of 41:wacko: i asked her if there was anything that i could take to help me to have a healthy pregnancy, she says folic acid and that there were 2 strengths, 400 and 800 and that because none of my children had spina bifida that i would not need the 800:wacko: what harm can it do if i choose to take 800 myself:winkwink:

I guess it's different everywhere, my prenantal vitamin has 800 mg. You know if you were concerned you could just take the b-complex and stop the folic acid by itself because then you would be getting all the other b-vitamins and the same amount of folic acid that you are already taking!

Now experiencing twinges/pain on my right side:wacko: also tender (.)(.)'s isn't that ovulating signs:wacko:

could be hun, just depends on if that is normal for you. I always get twinges on the side that I'm o'ing on. It's really hard to say, that first month off mirena though. You could always bd just in case lol

hehe well hun I'll wait with you! Lol you are up late like always! I almost went to bed an hour ago at 7:haha:

hehe well hun I'll wait with you! Lol you are up late like always! I almost went to bed an hour ago at 7:haha:
Perhaps if i went to bed earlier it would be less time for me to be impatient:haha: being patient is easier said than done:haha: now im having pains in my right side again and mild af like cramps:wacko: i think my mind is playing tricks on me:haha: you watch that ugly :witch: appear on our wedding anniversary weekend away:wacko: i was really hoping sooner so we could :sex: for england:blush:

lol well for me it doesn't matter what time I go to bed I'm always impatient!!!I try to be patient it's just so hard!! Aww I hope not hun , fingers crossed she doesn't ruin your weekend away!

Morning girls x

Melsy that's lovely news about your bloods, sounds like everything is going really well!!!

Barb there's no harm in taking 800 of folic acid, your body will just absorb what it can. Also it wouldn't be available to buy at that strength over the counter without a warning if there was any reason you shouldn't take it.
Also barb just wondering how do you temp if you dont mind me asking?? Only I used to have random temps like yours while I was temping orally, it was recommended to me to temp vaginaly, and now it's a lot more accurate!

Pdmcd I hope your feeling a little better x it's so emotional this process, I don't know how we cope with the constant failure x big hugs x it will happen sometime for you xx

https://leasticoulddo.com/comic/20100331
https://leasticoulddo.com/comic/20100401
https://leasticoulddo.com/comic/20100402

for a brief comic interlude :)

Well I just got my 4th results!! 2135!! :happydance:She said they are very very pleased with the numbers and I don't have to have any more blood work done! I go in on the 29th for my first u/s since everything is looking really good and like a viable pregnancy. Awww I feel like I can breathe a little bit, all those numbers were starting to get to me. She thought I would of been further along because my numbers are higher , like multiples high......I've read that can go either way so I guess we'll see on the 29th!!

Congrats Melsey!!
So, I wanted to pop in and say I got af cd32!!! Not a bfp, but I'm excited because my cycles are finally starting to regulate since mirena removal in June.

How has everyone been?

well so much for being able to breathe, I started spotting:cry::cry::cry:
They are trying to get me in for an u/s today or it will be tomorrow morning if not today, I'm so depressed

Spotting can be normal in pg. Don't worry too much....your numbers are great!:hugs:

well so much for being able to breathe, I started spotting:cry::cry::cry:
They are trying to get me in for an u/s today or it will be tomorrow morning if not today, I'm so depressed
Hun dont think the worst:nope: i had bleeding with all my children, your numbers are fantastic and im soo pleased to hear that:flower: stay positive, please pm me if you need someone to talk to :hugs:

Well I had an u/s the little one is right where it should be and everything looks great, the little bean is at the very top of my uterus which is good and isn't showing signs of a miscarriage. They put me on pelvic rest in the meantime. I was so freaked out by the spotting it just brought back all the feelings from my ectopic. I'll update more later I'm on my phone, thanks for your positive words ladies!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->