The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Well I had an u/s the little one is right where it should be and everything looks great, the little bean is at the very top of my uterus which is good and isn't showing signs of a miscarriage. They put me on pelvic rest in the meantime. I was so freaked out by the spotting it just brought back all the feelings from my ectopic. I'll update more later I'm on my phone, thanks for your positive words ladies!!!
Thats fantastic news:hugs: im so pleased they did a scan, it has given you reassurance, are they going to scan you again in a few weeks? :hugs:

Thanks for updating melsy hun x I understand totally how stressful this is x your us sounds great xxx your in my head constantly. pls let us know how things are xxx

It was like pink staining, almost like if you ever had a uti, then when I had the u/s there was a small amount of old brown blood

I'll post the pic when we get home, made me cry right there when I saw it! They will rescan me on the 29th my original apt. They should def see the heartbeat by then!

light brown and old pink blood is good hun xxxx it all stil sounds good xxxxxx your numbers sound really good xxxxx

god this is so stresful xxxx

Thanks so much ladies, you all are so wonderful and it's so nice to have this support here!!!

That's what I keep saying, it just seems like it's so hard so when I saw the spotting I just felt terrible but I'm trying to stay pos. And the scan made me feel really good. I just always think about my pregnancy with our son and I didn't have spotting so just brought back all these terrible feelings

I'll post the pic when we get home, made me cry right there when I saw it! They will rescan me on the 29th my original apt. They should def see the heartbeat by then!
Aww:hugs: im so glad everything is ok hun and i cant wait to see pic:hugs:

Thanks so much hun!:hugs:What a stressful day it was though.
heres the pic of the little one!

Attachments

• lilbean913.jpg
    lilbean913.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 9
I'm feeling better, but of course it still makes me worry but I'm trying not to and just trying to focus on all the positives that the u/s tech was telling me today.Ohhh also a good thing the sac was measuring right where it should at 4 weeks!

I'm feeling better, but of course it still makes me worry but I'm trying not to and just trying to focus on all the positives that the u/s tech was telling me today.Ohhh also a good thing the sac was measuring right where it should at 4 weeks!
Hun, it does not matter how many times people try to reassure you and tell you not to worry you still will, its natural for you to worry but i think its good that they are looking after you and making sure everything is ok! has the bleed'ing stopped? i know exactly how you are feeling as i have been there so many times but try to stay positive! everything looks great and its soo lovely seeing your little bean:baby::hugs:

I know that is sooo true!!! Yes , they are absolutely wonderful there and take super good care of me. I'm very happy to have such a nice dr. and nurses! You said you spotted while pregnant with your children? The spotting has seemed to stop, it was very light and it just was like just staining when I wiped. Trying to stay positive and just can't wait for my next u/s to see the heartbeat!! Thanks hun , I looked at the picture probably a thousand times already

I know that is sooo true!!! Yes , they are absolutely wonderful there and take super good care of me. I'm very happy to have such a nice dr. and nurses! You said you spotted while pregnant with your children? The spotting has seemed to stop, it was very light and it just was like just staining when I wiped. Trying to stay positive and just can't wait for my next u/s to see the heartbeat!! Thanks hun , I looked at the picture probably a thousand times already
yes i didn't just spot, it was quite a bit which is why i panicked so much, i really didn't breathe out until i was past 12 weeks, soo heart wrenching!! it sounds like yours is "old blood" and even better that you have now stopped! saying that though while watching "pregnant and i didnt know it" ladies were having normal periods which is why they did not have a clue until they went into labour, you just take plenty of rest now and keep looking at your little bean:hugs:

Oh I can imagine how hard that was, soon as I saw this tiny bit today I was in tears and called my dh to come home . It's so hard seeing any though it just makes you completely worry. I know I can't imagine having normal periods but I guess it does happen! Did you have alot of u/s with your pregnancies and the bleeding? I am for sure hun, they said no lifting and pelvic rest, which is completely fine I just want the lil one to stay put!!
How was your day today hun?

Morning girls x

Melsy that's lovely news about your bloods, sounds like everything is going really well!!!

Barb there's no harm in taking 800 of folic acid, your body will just absorb what it can. Also it wouldn't be available to buy at that strength over the counter without a warning if there was any reason you shouldn't take it.
Also barb just wondering how do you temp if you dont mind me asking?? Only I used to have random temps like yours while I was temping orally, it was recommended to me to temp vaginaly, and now it's a lot more accurate!

Pdmcd I hope your feeling a little better x it's so emotional this process, I don't know how we cope with the constant failure x big hugs x it will happen sometime for you xx
Thanks for the advice hun:flower: i am going to the drs in the morning so i will speak to the nurse, i have been temping orally and yes my temps are everywhere so i will try vaginaly:winkwink:

Really struggling today :(

went into town and all I saw was baby's and pregnant women, and facebook and stuff is covered in sonograms and baby photos :(

Close to just giving up on everything now :(

Hows the rest of you coping in this heartbreaking time??

Been ages since some of you have spoken :(

All ok?

Barb and Melsy - I am over the moon that you guys have got your beans and things are going well for you both now. I haven't been commenting though as just seeing you discuss pregnancy symptoms and sonograms is breaking my heart as I soo wish I could be discussing that as well.

Oh I can imagine how hard that was, soon as I saw this tiny bit today I was in tears and called my dh to come home . It's so hard seeing any though it just makes you completely worry. I know I can't imagine having normal periods but I guess it does happen! Did you have alot of u/s with your pregnancies and the bleeding? I am for sure hun, they said no lifting and pelvic rest, which is completely fine I just want the lil one to stay put!!
How was your day today hun?
Please god! please let my very good friend melsy's lil bean stick:flower: i will send a prayer each day for you hun, he always answers my prayers......

I had lots of u/s 6,8,10,12 weeks, mainly for reassurance, it is my one concern about becoming pregnant, but i think its great that with temping and knowing when you have ovulated and then counting dpo that you can find out if your pg earlier, i think the heartbeat is picked up at 6weeks on an u/s, i have also read that women are buying a doppler now which is what the midwife uses to listen to babys heartbeat, they are not too expensive and it can give you reasurance on a daily basis, i have attached a link for you to see.........

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fetal-do...by_Maternity_Pregnancy_MJ&hash=item4cf85f6cc5

My day has been quite good thankyou but not my evening, my son had a funny turn which frightened the life out of me but he is ok now:hugs:

Really struggling today :(

went into town and all I saw was baby's and pregnant women, and facebook and stuff is covered in sonograms and baby photos :(

Close to just giving up on everything now :(

Hows the rest of you coping in this heartbreaking time??

Been ages since some of you have spoken :(

All ok?

Barb and Melsy - I am over the moon that you guys have got your beans and things are going well for you both now. I haven't been commenting though as just seeing you discuss pregnancy symptoms and sonograms is breaking my heart as I soo wish I could be discussing that as well.

Oohhhh hun:cry: i am so sorry! im just trying to keep up the PMA as miracles can happen and im sure it will for you too! i know its heartbreaking when you want it so bad, and i know what you mean regarding seeing pg ladies and babies everywhere! although i have children already im still aching to be a mummy again and i know with my hubbys lsc and the risk of me having a mc and not forgetting my age, i know its asking for a lot but im being hopeful as thats all i can do, i will also say a prayer for you too hun each day:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->