The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Please god! please let my very good friend melsy's lil bean stick:flower: i will send a prayer each day for you hun, he always answers my prayers......

I had lots of u/s 6,8,10,12 weeks, mainly for reassurance, it is my one concern about becoming pregnant, but i think its great that with temping and knowing when you have ovulated and then counting dpo that you can find out if your pg earlier, i think the heartbeat is picked up at 6weeks on an u/s, i have also read that women are buying a doppler now which is what the midwife uses to listen to babys heartbeat, they are not too expensive and it can give you reasurance on a daily basis, i have attached a link for you to see.........

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fetal-do...by_Maternity_Pregnancy_MJ&hash=item4cf85f6cc5

My day has been quite good thankyou but not my evening, my son had a funny turn which frightened the life out of me but he is ok now:hugs:

awww thank you hun, you are the best!!:hugs::hugs:
That's good though, I would much rather have an u/s often and keep being reassured. With our son we had one every month up until the last 6 weeks and then weekly, but that was just the way our Dr. did it and that was in Germany. My dr here will do more u/s if needed though, I will have that one the 29th and I will be 6 weeks and 4 days, also they said if anything happens in between they will do another u/s but I'm hoping all will be fine and no more scares.
Yes I've heard of ladies doing that, I'm going to look into one , I'm sure it would be nice to hear as often as I like.
I so agree hun it is nice to find out earlier, I can't believe how early I found out this time around! That's also what they thought might be the cause of the spotting was sometimes around the time of a missed period you could have spotting. How are you feeling today any cramps or pains?
what does funny turn mean hun? hehe

Please god! please let my very good friend melsy's lil bean stick:flower: i will send a prayer each day for you hun, he always answers my prayers......

I had lots of u/s 6,8,10,12 weeks, mainly for reassurance, it is my one concern about becoming pregnant, but i think its great that with temping and knowing when you have ovulated and then counting dpo that you can find out if your pg earlier, i think the heartbeat is picked up at 6weeks on an u/s, i have also read that women are buying a doppler now which is what the midwife uses to listen to babys heartbeat, they are not too expensive and it can give you reasurance on a daily basis, i have attached a link for you to see.........

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fetal-do...by_Maternity_Pregnancy_MJ&hash=item4cf85f6cc5

My day has been quite good thankyou but not my evening, my son had a funny turn which frightened the life out of me but he is ok now:hugs:

awww thank you hun, you are the best!!:hugs::hugs:
That's good though, I would much rather have an u/s often and keep being reassured. With our son we had one every month up until the last 6 weeks and then weekly, but that was just the way our Dr. did it and that was in Germany. My dr here will do more u/s if needed though, I will have that one the 29th and I will be 6 weeks and 4 days, also they said if anything happens in between they will do another u/s but I'm hoping all will be fine and no more scares.
Yes I've heard of ladies doing that, I'm going to look into one , I'm sure it would be nice to hear as often as I like.
I so agree hun it is nice to find out earlier, I can't believe how early I found out this time around! That's also what they thought might be the cause of the spotting was sometimes around the time of a missed period you could have spotting. How are you feeling today any cramps or pains?
what does funny turn mean hun? hehe
Sorry its a phrase we use over here:haha: he does not like the sight of blood and he was sitting down eating an ice lolly watching tv when it showed a girl who had slit her wrists, then i heard my daughter sophie shouting Reece over and over and when i looked over he was making funny noises and his eyes were just fixed staring towards the floor, his ice lolly was in his lap and he had gone a horrible yellowy grey colour, this happened for the 1st time last year and he went into a fit, a very frightening experience, this time i managed to talk him round and got him to lie down so the blood could circulate again, he is only 14 and it has shook him up a little, as well as me and sophie but he is ok now.....

How am i feeling today? i have had very mild cramps but nothing compared to what i have been having so im hoping things are starting to settle down a little, af is miles and miles away :haha:

hehe that's ok, its funny hearing different things from around the world!
Ohhh that sounds terrible though, poor child!! As long as he is doing better now though, I can imagine that giving you a scare! Does that happen everytime he sees blood??
A/f will probably show up tomorrow since you said that lol, that's good though about cramps , hopefully it keeps getting better and you won't have to deal with it any more.

hehe that's ok, its funny hearing different things from around the world!
Ohhh that sounds terrible though, poor child!! As long as he is doing better now though, I can imagine that giving you a scare! Does that happen everytime he sees blood??
A/f will probably show up tomorrow since you said that lol, that's good though about cramps , hopefully it keeps getting better and you won't have to deal with it any more.
well he is very queasy about a lot of things and if he sees something on tv he does not like he covers his eyes bless him until the gory bit has gone, but tonight he had an ice lolly in one hand and his mobile in the other and it just unexpectally showed that horrible scene which then was too late, we try not to watch things like casualty or anything like that in front of him, his dad, my ex is exactly the same, passed out and was in the bed next to me in hospital when i went into labour lol:haha:

I'm very sorry Calasen , I never meant to "rub it in" or anything of the sorts. I think I will move on from this page. I hope all you ladies get your :bfp: soon! Best wishes to all you ladies.

I'm very sorry Calasen , I never meant to "rub it in" or anything of the sorts. I think I will move on from this page. I hope all you ladies get your :bfp: soon! Best wishes to all you ladies.
Nooooooo:cry: DONT LEAVE:cry: i dont want you to leave, we have a lot of lovely ladies in this group and we are here to support each other no matter whether we are pg or not! :hugs::hugs:

I wasnt saying you were rubbing it in honey - just that i was being quiet and not responding to your posts as it is hard to when we aren't experienceing it. I wish you nothing more then a happy and healthy 9 months and a beautiful healthy baby after that.

Really struggling today :(

went into town and all I saw was baby's and pregnant women, and facebook and stuff is covered in sonograms and baby photos :(

Close to just giving up on everything now :(

Hows the rest of you coping in this heartbreaking time??

Been ages since some of you have spoken :(

All ok?

Barb and Melsy - I am over the moon that you guys have got your beans and things are going well for you both now. I haven't been commenting though as just seeing you discuss pregnancy symptoms and sonograms is breaking my heart as I soo wish I could be discussing that as well.
I am hoping too for my bean, and melsy is clinging on to her little bean as you can see from earlier messages that she thought she was going to lose hers so i dont see that as things going so well, she has had a very stressful day and i feel we should be here to support her! and now she has left this thread because she feels guilty!!

Aww, Melsy, I hope you'll still check in on us over here. I'm so pleased for those of you who have gotten your BFPs. It's been a VERY rough month for me being that we couldn't try this month and have to continue to prevent for another 12 weeks. I'm praying it flies by...luckily I started school again and so my days have been consumed with working full time and classes in the evening so :sex: isn't even close to on my mind right now (poor DH!).

Lots of :hug: to you Calasen - you'll get there, we all will!!

I hope it's alright for me to keep posting little updates here and there even though I can't "try" again until Christmas...

Best wishes to everyone...

Oh great thanks alot for making me feel its all my fault!

I wasn't being unsupportive and was just pointing out I had nothing to add hence why I wasn't responding, I am having a seriously bad time of it right now and needed a place to vent, instead you make me feel guilty for speaking out somewhere I thought it was safe to, guess I can't even do that :(

Oh my word girls what's happened! Hang on I'm just going to catch up x

Forums like these are always difficult, as we all start with the same aims and goals, and then some of us achieve them before others.
Its hard to say what the right thing to do is...Im sure no offence was meant, but it is extremely hard always feeling like you are congratulating someone else.
Sometimes the front gets too much! I fell the same time as another lady in my office, so now i have to hear her EVERY day, talking about scans and MS. its hard. before my MC we were close as i was looking forward to going through it all with her. some days i cry the whole way home (and my commute is loooonnnngggg) lol.
Love to all xxx

Girls I hope your all ok x
Reading back over posts, I don't think anyone said anything wrong, I think were all very emotional and sensitive, and unfortunately something was taken the wrong way. Sadly there is always ambiguity in written messages.
Melsy there is no reason at all for you to not be a part of this thread, you will be missed if you chose to go. I stayed on here throughout my pregnancy and mc, it was a godsend to have such great advice and support from people like you who really care. I hope your spotting has settled hun and baby and you are healthy and happy x
Calasen I hope your feeling a bit better today, this is a monsterously hard journey, and it does feel like when you dont need it, literally everyone is having a baby!! But it will be us one day soon x
Barb I hope your ok too hun and can see reading back that nothing nasty was meant by anyone xx everyone is just very emotional xx

Girls I hope this blows over and settles. It would be really sad if anyone looking for a bit of support and advice came to this thread and found it had come to an end, or that girls had left over a misunderstanding. Although I know none of you personally, Iv been on this thread for a year, and value the advice and support Iv received from some wonderful girls. Let's keep it going so we can return the favour and support any newbies who drop by xx

I hope you all have a lovely day, whilst I'm I'll in bed with a sickness bug Iv picked up from one of my delightful kids in school lol! Good job I'm not ov'ing now lol, bd'ing is the last thing I fancy! An I can't see OH fancying me too much with my head down the loo!!! Ah well.

Big hugs girls x

I'm just gonna go back to not saying anything, It seem's I just upset people when I do open my mouth.

no you dont! Are you Oing today Calasen like your ticker says? xx

Not sure - havent had a period in 2 and a half months now so no idea :(

Calasen no you don't hun and nobody thinks that ok x have you decided to go for the breakthrough bleed yet or are you going to wait??x

Waiting until afte th wedding in oct but if the pain I have been having the past few days is anything to go by I may get a period soon.

That would be good news hun! Fresh start in a new cycle :) fingers crossed x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->