The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

That's what I keep saying, it just seems like it's so hard so when I saw the spotting I just felt terrible but I'm trying to stay pos. And the scan made me feel really good. I just always think about my pregnancy with our son and I didn't have spotting so just brought back all these terrible feelings

I spotted on Sat and went to the ER but not before I fell apart on my bedroom floor...

so I know how you feel.. glad you got the u/s and saw lil bit!

An update on me:
When I went to the ER for spotting the dr told me my HCG was 444 and basically told me there was no way I was as far as I thought or that I was going to stay pregnant..

called doc monday and got original #s - 110 - so 48 hr doubling time...

had bloodwork done on Monday - got results today.. 1449!! I about fell out of my chair! 27 hour doubling time!!! Totally excited! Having a great day now!

I spotted on Sat and went to the ER but not before I fell apart on my bedroom floor...

so I know how you feel.. glad you got the u/s and saw lil bit!

An update on me:
When I went to the ER for spotting the dr told me my HCG was 444 and basically told me there was no way I was as far as I thought or that I was going to stay pregnant..

called doc monday and got original #s - 110 - so 48 hr doubling time...

had bloodwork done on Monday - got results today.. 1449!! I about fell out of my chair! 27 hour doubling time!!! Totally excited! Having a great day now!

Wow, that's fantastic news avid!! I'm so glad to hear you're coming along well and numbers are doubling. I'm really excited for both you and melsy and hope we can all join you soon!

I am new to the forum. I only joined so I could comment with you ladies :thumbup:

I am 21 years old, married for a year. Hubby and I are TTC#1. I had the mirena in for 2 1/2 years and just got it removed today. My mirena experience went very well, I bled like a stuck pig for 3 months after having it put in but it was smooth sailing after that.

I have no idea when my cycle begins and ends as I used to get a random "period" every few months. I do know from looking at my discharge that I am pretty close to ovulating. Yay! I know you shouldn't try to concieve right after getting it removed, but we'll see ...

I hope to continue getting on here and updating you ladies, Hubby and I decided we wouldn't break the news to our family until we're 12 weeks along so I am just DYING to tell someone wer'e TTC!
Good luck and baby dust to all!

Good morning ladies (well its morning here) I hope evryone is well, so barb....still no AF for you? Grrrrrrr, Avid, awesome to get some good news! Not very nice having a scare like that. Not sure if Melsy is still around, but hope all is going well for you too Melsy! Welcome aboard Mrs Brooks, i hope you find some helpful infomation, and your wait isnt too long. Well 9DPO today....tick, tick, tick! I really hate this wait, i have no chance of making it til Tues to test, so im thinking Sunday with a FRER. Will keep you posted! Have a great day everyone!

Hi ladies

im 27 i have to boys charlie 4 and bailey 3 and ive been with my bf for 6years.

im quite new to this forum and was woundering if i could join as i had my mirena removed on the 1st september im still waitting on my first af since removal but hoping i dont have to wait to long as i really want to start trying for my 3rd and final baby.

Good luck and baby dust to everyone xxx

Good morning ladies (well its morning here) I hope evryone is well, so barb....still no AF for you? Grrrrrrr, Avid, awesome to get some good news! Not very nice having a scare like that. Not sure if Melsy is still around, but hope all is going well for you too Melsy! Welcome aboard Mrs Brooks, i hope you find some helpful infomation, and your wait isnt too long. Well 9DPO today....tick, tick, tick! I really hate this wait, i have no chance of making it til Tues to test, so im thinking Sunday with a FRER. Will keep you posted! Have a great day everyone!
Hi wannabub:flower: well...i think af has arrived:wacko: i went to the toilet a couple of hrs ago and when i wiped there was bright red blood on tissue, when i went again there was a tiny bit of brown and nothing since:wacko: i have af like cramps so im confused.com.....fingers crossed for your bfp.

Avid im so pleased everything is ok, how are you feeling today?

Welcome imustbemad:flower: Hope you get your af soon, im hoping she has arrived after my coil removal a month ago today.

Lucy how are you today?

Thanks

Has anyone had pregnancy like symptoms when they had there coil removed as this week ive been feeling really tired and every morning when i brush my teeth it makes me really reach (thats what happens to me when im pregnant) and it take me till lunch time for the sickly feeling to go away, i know its to early to test and ive havnt had my af so i know its unlikey that im preg? as me and my oh have just been doing the ntnp thing since i had coil removed

Thanks

Has anyone had pregnancy like symptoms when they had there coil removed as this week ive been feeling really tired and every morning when i brush my teeth it makes me really reach (thats what happens to me when im pregnant) and it take me till lunch time for the sickly feeling to go away, i know its to early to test and ive havnt had my af so i know its unlikey that im preg? as me and my oh have just been doing the ntnp thing since i had coil removed
I felt really tired too once i'd had the coil removed:sleep: i have heard of ladies getting pg after coil removeal and before af arrives so you never know.

I am NEW here to this site and forum, but wanted to share my story as well!

I am 31 I had Mirena in for 6yrs (a total of 2) No AF the whole time it was in place. I had the Mirena removed on APril 7th an have been ttc since No luck :(
It took 45days after 2days of removal bleeding for AF to return! I have had pretty regular cycles since about 35-37days long and I seem to be Oing...But no bfp! Well last cycle was WEIRD tho!! It was only 28days long and I nvr O'd...Hoping this cycle is back to the regular 35-37 so I can track my O'ing and BD at the right times! I am still about a wk our from Oing this mth tho.
I am extremely fustrated and really hoping for a bfp SOON!
GL to everyone and thanks for letting me share my story!

Ive heard that to but i dont want to get my hopes up as its only been 2 weeks im so :? ive always been quick to concive my 2 boys as there was only 8/9 months between my pregnancys :happydance: but this would be quick even for me :haha:

Hey all you new girlies, the best of luck to you ttc'ing:)
I had pregnancy symptoms for a couple of weeks post mirena yea, very disconcerting! I caught as soon as I'd had af then. Can take a while for thi gs to settle though so I hope you girls have lots of patience!!

Hey barb, I'm ok thanks, work is wearing me out lol, af due tomorrow, so I can get on to a new cycle :) have you had any more bleeding??? How you feeling??

Thank you! I hope you get a BFP Sunday, good luck! Have a great day.

Thanks for all the warm wishes from the older members. My post mirena pregnancy symptoms started last night. Today is not better, mostly nausea. On top of everything I have been weening myself off nicotine so I know my body is extremely upset. I started spotting today, which I am happy about since I was concerned that I wasn't bleeding after the Mirena was removed. Hopeful my monthly will come soon and we can officially start TTC after that :happydance:

Hey all you new girlies, the best of luck to you ttc'ing:)
I had pregnancy symptoms for a couple of weeks post mirena yea, very disconcerting! I caught as soon as I'd had af then. Can take a while for thi gs to settle though so I hope you girls have lots of patience!!

Hey barb, I'm ok thanks, work is wearing me out lol, af due tomorrow, so I can get on to a new cycle :) have you had any more bleeding??? How you feeling??
Glad your ok lucy:flower: how many hrs do you work and what do you do? Yes af has arrived whoo:happydance: this will be the only time im going to be happy to see her:happydance: and hoping that i shoo her away for 9 months next time:haha:

I am new to the forum. I only joined so I could comment with you ladies :thumbup:

I am 21 years old, married for a year. Hubby and I are TTC#1. I had the mirena in for 2 1/2 years and just got it removed today. My mirena experience went very well, I bled like a stuck pig for 3 months after having it put in but it was smooth sailing after that.

I have no idea when my cycle begins and ends as I used to get a random "period" every few months. I do know from looking at my discharge that I am pretty close to ovulating. Yay! I know you shouldn't try to concieve right after getting it removed, but we'll see ...

I hope to continue getting on here and updating you ladies, Hubby and I decided we wouldn't break the news to our family until we're 12 weeks along so I am just DYING to tell someone wer'e TTC!
Good luck and baby dust to all!

My doctor told me the only reason they suggest not to start trying right after Mirena removal, is because your cycles won't be regular and you won't know how far along you are and stuff. The way most of us are, a pregnancy won't get by us. :) I however have never been regular, so I'm not worried. I actually had the most regular afs of my life the last 6 months that Mirena was in.

Ah barb af is great news! So on ff your now on cd1 :) Im so hoping mine arrives tomorrow!! Im a primary school teacher, work till about 6 every night! I'm hangin by Friday lol! What do you get up to?

Ah barb af is great news! So on ff your now on cd1 :) Im so hoping mine arrives tomorrow!! Im a primary school teacher, work till about 6 every night! I'm hangin by Friday lol! What do you get up to?
Yes hun:happydance: cd1 on ff and cbfm:happydance: i feel very excited but have a feeling its not going to be easy for me but staying hopeful.....

Primary school teacher, how lovely, its what my daughter wants to be, hanging by friday:haha:

I am a reborn artist, i make babies:haha: always makes people smile when actually what they dont know is that i trying to make a real baby now:haha:

This is actually my 2nd cycle since having mirena removed because a day after removal i was bleeding for 3 days which i said all along was very much like an af but my gp insisted it was a breakthrough bleed post mirena but its actually 28 days today since the 1st bleed so im very sure now this is my 2nd cycle:happydance:

My doctor told me the only reason they suggest not to start trying right after Mirena removal, is because your cycles won't be regular and you won't know how far along you are and stuff. The way most of us are, a pregnancy won't get by us. :) I however have never been regular, so I'm not worried. I actually had the most regular afs of my life the last 6 months that Mirena was in.

LUCKY! My periods were so messed up through the entire Mirena. Once I get regular and have no quick results (which seems pretty normal from what I see on here) I'll start charting right along with you ladies! :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->