The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

oh wow great thread can i join please!!!
iam ttc #3 and my last i have two little girls 5 and 8 i had the mirena in for four years had it removed 19th july 2011 at the same time i had a colposcopy, cone biopsy and leep treatment ( which ive been assured should cause no fertility problems) i had no problems falling with first two was on the pill and conceived them. This is my second cycle ttc. AF due friday and can feel its on it way :-(

How long has everyone been ttc? I have not been tracking ov just going off the ovulation calculator online but have just been and bought ovulation tests hoping that will help.... Does anyone know from what cd i should start using the ovulation tests?

Ladies, maybe you can shed some light on my situation because I am honestly a bit concerned.

So, I have been bleeding since the mirena removal on the 14th and I woke up yesterday and I was not bleeding anymore. YAY! We are ready to BD!

Last night DH and I were literally about to BD but I had to use the restroom. As SOON as I sat down on the toilet I got the worst lower stomach pain. It almost felt like a cramp but it knocked me to my knees. It was really painful and made me cry, I have NEVER had a cramp like that.

My cervix and "down there" was very swollen when I was finally able to move around to actually use the restroom. I was also bleeding a light pink blood. I hurt until I went to sleep, the only thing that made me feel better was laying on my stomach.

ANYWAY, I woke up this morning and I was bleeding brown blood. I wiped and got it all out, and I have not bled since. This was around 9 hours ago. So today me and DH decided to BD before we went to work and he said after he finished he could feel that my cervix was open. Weird?

Opinions ladies? I'm slighty confused and secretly scared I had a miscarriage last night or something. Well, I think if I did miscarry I would still be bleeding right?

Help.
GL and baby dust to all!

oh wow great thread can i join please!!!
iam ttc #3 and my last i have two little girls 5 and 8 i had the mirena in for four years had it removed 19th july 2011 at the same time i had a colposcopy, cone biopsy and leep treatment ( which ive been assured should cause no fertility problems) i had no problems falling with first two was on the pill and conceived them. This is my second cycle ttc. AF due friday and can feel its on it way :-(

Welcome to the group! It's been pretty quiet around here lately. Congrats on TTC! I had my mirena out on the 14th and we are TTC now. I have seem other posts on other blogs where woman have concieved the day after their mirena was taken out. GL and babydust to you love!

Ladies, maybe you can shed some light on my situation because I am honestly a bit concerned.

So, I have been bleeding since the mirena removal on the 14th and I woke up yesterday and I was not bleeding anymore. YAY! We are ready to BD!

Last night DH and I were literally about to BD but I had to use the restroom. As SOON as I sat down on the toilet I got the worst lower stomach pain. It almost felt like a cramp but it knocked me to my knees. It was really painful and made me cry, I have NEVER had a cramp like that.

My cervix and "down there" was very swollen when I was finally able to move around to actually use the restroom. I was also bleeding a light pink blood. I hurt until I went to sleep, the only thing that made me feel better was laying on my stomach.

ANYWAY, I woke up this morning and I was bleeding brown blood. I wiped and got it all out, and I have not bled since. This was around 9 hours ago. So today me and DH decided to BD before we went to work and he said after he finished he could feel that my cervix was open. Weird?

Opinions ladies? I'm slighty confused and secretly scared I had a miscarriage last night or something. Well, I think if I did miscarry I would still be bleeding right?

Help.
GL and baby dust to all!

Okay, update!
I am 'cramping' again, and swollen down there. I have also began to bleed again. Am I ovulating or something? My cervix feels extremely soft. :shrug:

I don't know what could be going on sorry honey just wanted to offer my support :hug:

Calasen, hope you don't mind me asking but I thought you'd be the best person to ask, having a BFP now, is there anything I need to worry bout with my rats? Got them from pets at home not a breeder...? Xxx

As far as I know its normal precautions as with any animal, wash hands after cleaning/handling and keep them away from the babys stuff when it arrives. Unless they have contact with wild rats then theres very little risk from pet rats.

Congratulations on your :bfp: btw :)

Thanks for the advice. How are you getting on? Still waiting or have the docs intervened yet? Xx

wait and see i guess - too depressed and stressed by it all to want to bother and really struggling to be quite honest :(

I just don't understand what it is I ever could have done that was sooo bad that I deserve this

Help.
GL and baby dust to all!

Okay, update!
I am 'cramping' again, and swollen down there. I have also began to bleed again. Am I ovulating or something? My cervix feels extremely soft. :shrug:

Hi there! I had my mirena out in June and 2 days later I bled heavy for 9 days. My period is finally starting to get back to normal. There are many women who fall pregnant right away, but many who have a hard time after the removal. I had 2 mirenas, one for 5 years and the other for 2. I have no idea how long it will take for me to get a bfp, but I'm doing everything right. Maybe try taking an opk. They're fun and very addicting, but then you'll at least know if you're ovulating for peace of mind. I know it's normal to get cramping too. I get cramps even when I'm not on af!!! I think it's part of the Mirena withdrawal. I hope you have an easy withdrawal.:flower:

Thanks all. Today is better, no cramping at all. But the day is still young :cry:.

I ordered a jumbo pack of pregnancy tests and ovulation tests from Amazon. I tried to post the link on here but it won't let me from some reason. Anyway i bought 25 pregnancy strips for $1.99 plus shipping and 50 ovulation test for $4.00.
I highly recommend going on there because it will save you guys a bunch on testing.

I got them in today, only took 3 days for shipping.

GL and baby dust to all!

Calasen, you've done nothing to deserve it. Get your dr to pull their finger out and start getting you some answers xxx

Thanks all. Today is better, no cramping at all. But the day is still young :cry:.

I ordered a jumbo pack of pregnancy tests and ovulation tests from Amazon. I tried to post the link on here but it won't let me from some reason. Anyway i bought 25 pregnancy strips for $1.99 plus shipping and 50 ovulation test for $4.00.
I highly recommend going on there because it will save you guys a bunch on testing.

I got them in today, only took 3 days for shipping.

GL and baby dust to all!

How funny! I just posted a thread about IC tests and to buy on ebay or Amazon is the question! The brand Wondfo is being advertised on ebay but when you check the feedback people are saying they get a brand called Wanfu! I just wanna know if it work or if it's bogus. ebay offers free shipping without having to spend $25 to get it, like on amazon.
What brand did you get hun?

Maybe you can tell me the seller?? I hope they work good for you! I need to order some fast!

How funny! I just posted a thread about IC tests and to buy on ebay or Amazon is the question! The brand Wondfo is being advertised on ebay but when you check the feedback people are saying they get a brand called Wanfu! I just wanna know if it work or if it's bogus. ebay offers free shipping without having to spend $25 to get it, like on amazon.
What brand did you get hun?

Maybe you can tell me the seller?? I hope they work good for you! I need to order some fast!

I got the Wondfo brand, they are these itty bitty test strips that you dip in a cup. I played with one with I got them and of course it was a BFN. They came really quick in the mail too, I guess I'll know if they REALLY work if I get a BFP from one, then I'll have to confirm with a digital EPT. But I figured I'm going to be anal about testing soon so I might as well go cheap! I have read on other forums that a lot of woman have had success with "internet cheapies".

It was my first time buying with Amazon and I give them 4/4 stars! I have never had fantastic luck on ebay, for some reason I am always that ONE person who recieved their shipment 3 weeks later than expected. GL dear!

hi all has anybody had any issues with af after removal?? as mine have been scarily heavy with every af since removal... i fell pregnant with my first two children really quickly but having no joy since marina coil and extremely heavy af which is making me wonder if this has anything to do with it.... any advice or experiences would be greatly appreciated

I didn't get an AF for 3 months after removal honey , so can't help you there sorry :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->