The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Yey welcome to the thread newbies :wave:

Its so fab this thread has been going for a year and has remained such a useful tool and supportive environment :thumbup:

hello ladies was hoping somebody could give me some advise. I had my mirena removed 5 weeks ago and still havent had a period- removed due to constant bleeding and pain. we have been ttc. just wondering when u all got ur periods bk or did a hpt? xxx

Hi im in the same boat i had mine removed on the 30th aug due to constant bleeding and pain too as me and my partner are wanting to try for are 3rd baby i just wish i knew what is going on as im thinking of doing a hpt out of curosity and peace of mind as im starting to symptom spot and its driving me mad :wacko:

Hi, I had a 46day cycle 2 cycles ago, and my gosh, I went through so many hpt's! It's crazy because I had all the pregnancy symptoms imaginable, I think it's due to the mirena withdrawal. It's so annoying! I just wanna feel normal again!:nope:

i have lots of pg symptoms the only 1 i dont have is the sore boobs and ive had two babys already i keep saying to myself your not pg its all in your head :dohh: but i know i will still test i wount be able to help myself so god help me when we start ttc as i think i will become a test addict :blush:

i was positive i was pregnant after removal ive had two kids before and had every pg symptom i had with them i used loads of hpts sadly all :bfn:..... my doctor said its due to marina withdrawal... ive had these symptoms every month just b4 :witch: is due for the last 3 months, he said it would eventually work its way out of my system and ill be :bfp: in no time.... heres hoping

hello ladies was hoping somebody could give me some advise. I had my mirena removed 5 weeks ago and still havent had a period- removed due to constant bleeding and pain. we have been ttc. just wondering when u all got ur periods bk or did a hpt? xxx

Hi im in the same boat i had mine removed on the 30th aug due to constant bleeding and pain too as me and my partner are wanting to try for are 3rd baby i just wish i knew what is going on as im thinking of doing a hpt out of curosity and peace of mind as im starting to symptom spot and its driving me mad :wacko:

Hi, I had a 46day cycle 2 cycles ago, and my gosh, I went through so many hpt's! It's crazy because I had all the pregnancy symptoms imaginable, I think it's due to the mirena withdrawal. It's so annoying! I just wanna feel normal again!:nope:

i have lots of pg symptoms the only 1 i dont have is the sore boobs and ive had two babys already i keep saying to myself your not pg its all in your head :dohh: but i know i will still test i wount be able to help myself so god help me when we start ttc as i think i will become a test addict :blush:

i was positive i was pregnant after removal ive had two kids before and had every pg symptom i had with them i used loads of hpts sadly all :bfn:..... my doctor said its due to marina withdrawal... ive had these symptoms every month just b4 :witch: is due for the last 3 months, he said it would eventually work its way out of my system and ill be :bfp: in no time.... heres hoping

Thanks for that info. My doc didn't tell me anything, so to hear that's normal is a big relief!:thumbup:

hi guys i got my answer today in the form of a bfp!! gobsmacked to be honest babydust to all of u xxxxxx

I had the WORST weekend EVER!!! ugh!

Friday night DH and I were going to go on a date so around 8pm I started calling restaurants to find out the wait time. Then cell service went out (we live in the boonies) so we decided to drive the 20 minutes into town and head for Rockbottom. Just as we're leaving the hills, DH hits a deer. There are no street lights out here by our house and by the time the headlights lit up the deer, we were maybe four to five feet from it. There was no time to swerve and that wouldn't have been safe anyway. DH hit the brakes as hard as he could but we still hit it at probably 30mph. The deer bounced off the front end totally damaging my car (we think the deer was okay as he wasn't in the road when we turned around and drove back home). I was literally freaking out, DH was freaking out, it was AWFUL!! And my car...it was an old 99 Corolla that was supposed to last us another 3-5 years. We were planning to buy me a Rav4 next Fall and then a new car for DH 2-3 years after but now it looks like that's changed. We took my car to a body shop and they quoted $3K to fix the damage because so much of the internal stuff under the hood got banged up. The car's not even worth half that!! Then DH's car wouldn't pass Smog so we had to put several hundred dollars into repairs and it STILL won't pass smog so we have to bring it back to the mechanic for more repairs and DH got pulled over on Sunday for having outdated registration for not having passed Smog. Seriously everything that could go wrong, did. It was terrible. :(

On a happier note - DH and I found a property that we're going to try and put an offer on. It's in the district we want to be in about 30 minutes north of where we are now, much closer to both of our jobs, and has amazing views of the whole valley. We're waiting to hear back from the realtor and lender to see if we'll qualify.

AND - I can't wait for AF to get here again! This has been the longest cycle EVER waiting to try so I could get the stupid MMR vaccine but we get to start TTC again as soon as AF arrives! I'm not temping anymore (DH doesn't like it) but I am doing OPKs. I got positive readings three nights in a row so I'm assuming I ovulated on the last positive night and am therefore 4dpo. I'm expecting AF around 10/14ish and then we can start trying again! WOOOHOOO!

How's everyone else? It's been awful quiet around here lately...

I had the WORST weekend EVER!!! ugh!

Friday night DH and I were going to go on a date so around 8pm I started calling restaurants to find out the wait time. Then cell service went out (we live in the boonies) so we decided to drive the 20 minutes into town and head for Rockbottom. Just as we're leaving the hills, DH hits a deer. There are no street lights out here by our house and by the time the headlights lit up the deer, we were maybe four to five feet from it. There was no time to swerve and that wouldn't have been safe anyway. DH hit the brakes as hard as he could but we still hit it at probably 30mph. The deer bounced off the front end totally damaging my car (we think the deer was okay as he wasn't in the road when we turned around and drove back home). I was literally freaking out, DH was freaking out, it was AWFUL!! And my car...it was an old 99 Corolla that was supposed to last us another 3-5 years. We were planning to buy me a Rav4 next Fall and then a new car for DH 2-3 years after but now it looks like that's changed. We took my car to a body shop and they quoted $3K to fix the damage because so much of the internal stuff under the hood got banged up. The car's not even worth half that!! Then DH's car wouldn't pass Smog so we had to put several hundred dollars into repairs and it STILL won't pass smog so we have to bring it back to the mechanic for more repairs and DH got pulled over on Sunday for having outdated registration for not having passed Smog. Seriously everything that could go wrong, did. It was terrible. :(

On a happier note - DH and I found a property that we're going to try and put an offer on. It's in the district we want to be in about 30 minutes north of where we are now, much closer to both of our jobs, and has amazing views of the whole valley. We're waiting to hear back from the realtor and lender to see if we'll qualify.

AND - I can't wait for AF to get here again! This has been the longest cycle EVER waiting to try so I could get the stupid MMR vaccine but we get to start TTC again as soon as AF arrives! I'm not temping anymore (DH doesn't like it) but I am doing OPKs. I got positive readings three nights in a row so I'm assuming I ovulated on the last positive night and am therefore 4dpo. I'm expecting AF around 10/14ish and then we can start trying again! WOOOHOOO!

How's everyone else? It's been awful quiet around here lately...

Wow! Quite an eventful weekend!!! Deer do some major damage to cars! Sorry to hear that your car is a mess now! What part of Cali if you don't mind me asking. I'm central valley, so I was just curious when you mentioned views of the valley. I'm also expecting af on 10/14. Is that when you'll be testing? I don't think I'll make it that far!

Yey Lizzierob! (he he my phone autocorrected your name to 'Pondering') that is fantastic news!! Congratulations xx

o_O a few day away and all get :bfp: :)

Congrats girlies heres wishing you all a happy and healthy 9 months :)

Sorry not been around and this is just a flying visit as we leave for Ireland tomorrow as OH's grandmother passed away last night :(

Oh I'm sorry Calasen please pass my condolences to your OH and his family x

Wow! Quite an eventful weekend!!! Deer do some major damage to cars! Sorry to hear that your car is a mess now! What part of Cali if you don't mind me asking. I'm central valley, so I was just curious when you mentioned views of the valley. I'm also expecting af on 10/14. Is that when you'll be testing? I don't think I'll make it that far!

Hi Gabby,
I'm in San Jose but the property we looked at is up in the hills so you can see all the way to Moffett Field and Gilroy. Where in the Central Valley are you? I moved here from Fresno in 2008. I won't be testing - we've been preventing because of an MMR vaccine I had to get which causes birth defects and miscarriages. We finally get to start trying again after my next AF so I'm really looking forward to it! :) I hope you get your BFP though!

And congrats to lizzierob! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->